Revow

Revow

Revow

 

Genre: Oneshot, Fluff

Rating: PG

Synopsis: #OnlyHappyThings4YongSeo  


 

Disclaimer:

1. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my primary language.

2. This is YongSeo fanfic, solely my own imagination.


 

#


 

“I’ll take leave during 10-12 Feb.” Seohyun said stubbornly to her manager.

 

“Seohyun-ssi, you can’t do that. You know very well that our comeback schedule is so near and you guys need every single minute to practice.”

 

“But the schedule is already postponed, thank to CEO Star. So, just three days wouldn’t hurt.”

 

“You talked like you’re not Seohyun-ssi. Please understand that even three days, we can’t lose every small opportunity. It’s your motto Seohyun-ssi, that practices make perfect.”

 

“And it’s also my motto to sharpen the saw every now and then.”

 

“Oh, no, for god sake, Seohyun-ssi, just forget all quotes, I sure can’t beat you in that area.” The already irritated manager said. “God, please bring the old Seohyun back, the one who like to practice more than anything else.” He pleaded to the sky.

 

“Forget it, oppa. That Seohyun’d gone for good.” Jessica slung her arm over the manager’s dropping shoulders. “And give her a break, by that time, she’ll just finish her musical. Let’s her have her own time for just three days wouldn’t hurt the big picture. Plus, we’re so in-tune, with half decade together, we can perfect all the moves half of time than normal practice.”

 

“But..”

 

“And..” Sooyoung chirped in. “I want to take leave, too. It’s my birthday!”

 

“Sooyoung-ssi, not you, please, handling Seohyun-ssi alone made my head hurts already.”

 

She pouted. “But, it’s my birthday, oppa. Can’t you just give me a free day to celebrate my birthday with my family?”

 

“Don’t talk about family, when we know damn well whom you talking about.”

 

She had more pout if it was possible.”So? It’s not a secret anymore if I talk about my oppa.” She then grinned to Yoona.

 

Yoona gave conspiracy smile to Sooyoung. “I want to have a few day break, too. I’ll also finish my drama during that days. Refreshing is what I definitely need.”

 

“Does Refreshing mean Going on a date?” Sooyoung raised her right eyebrow.

 

“Oh, that depends…”

 

“On what?” Curious Sooyoung asked.

 

“Oh.. where my oppa will take me to.” Then they just squealed together.

 

“For god sake, you two.” Jessica boomed. “You know there’s still singles who happened to be your unnie around here.”

 

“Right! I’m sick with this two.” Sunny put in.

 

“They’re just love fools. I think they’re cute.” Tiffany brightened by her eyes smile. “So, Oppa just give us a little break.”

 

“So, you’re all what? gang up on me?” The very irritated manager said.

 

“Well, you could say so.” Taeyeon who stood at the back the whole time said. “For our three youngest request, and for our sake before comeback promotion, let’s say ‘please’ together, girls.”

 

“PLEASEEEEEEE !!!” Perfect chorus from nine SNSD was something that no one can reject.

 

“Okay, okay. Three days and that’s that. And this couple of week before your three days vacation, we’ll work harder, got it?”

 

“DE…… !!!” Nine choruses again.

 

“And I’m wondering why our three youngests got guys then Hyo. Did fate forget me or something?” Yuri crossed her arms and frowned.

 

“It’s okay, Yuri.” Sunny said. “During those three days we’ll have single girls night out, we’ll play and drink to our heart content. Believe me, it’s worth being single.”

 

“Hey, include me too.” Hyoyeon raised her hand high. “Don’t leave me out please, girls night out isn’t something I want to miss. I can leave any guy behind, and not even look back to him. I promise.”

 

“Blah, we all know that it’s just because your guy will have a trip like a month during that time, you complain about this all the time.” Jessica snapped.

 

“Stop, everyone.” It’s Taeyeon. “And do you ever think about me who is an oldest, a single and happen to have Breath promotion that I can’t even join the girl night out. GOD, just give me a break please.” She bawled with her fate.


 

#


 

“Hyung, I’ll take leave during 10-12 Feb.” Yonghwa just carelessly threw his command over the dinner at their dorm.

 

The manager only looked up from his bowl and only merely raised his eyebrow a bit. “I don’t have to tell you that it’s very near your comeback date, right?”

 

“Yes, I know the date, and I keep practice every night, I’m cool really Hyung.”

 

“And I don’t have to tell you that it’s us that you forced from our dearest beds and made us practice overnights, right?” Jungshin said while popping kimchi into his mouth.

 

“And I don’t have to tell you that it’s us that don’t have girlfriend to have a date with on our vacation, right?” Jonghyun added in.

 

“And I don’t have to tell you that’s it’s us who very envious about this, right?” Minhyuk finalized.

 

“You can all take three days vacation, too. Just like refreshing time before we have to put our hard effort to the promotion.” Yonghwa with a small bit of guilty said.

 

“And we’ll do what? Watching dramas or playing computer games? I want to have a girlfriend.” Jungshin earned two agreeing nod from his friends.

 

“Find one.” Yonghwa suggested.

 

“It’s not simple like shopping in convenience store and find a can of beer. And in your case, it’s like she just dropped from the sky into your laps.”

 

Yonghwa nodded. “Yeah, like an angel falling from the sky into my arms.”

 

The rest rolled their eyes with his hyung cheesiness. “And what’s more, now that angel is just at the fourth floor waiting for you. What did you do in your past life to be lucky in love and lucky in game like this.” If a grow-up man could pout, Jungshin was definitely doing it.

 

His cheeky smile said how happy he was. “So, Hyung, I’ll be MIA and back by 12th evening, then I’ll have a hardest of practice.” He ensured to his manager in a mist of respective sighs from his bandmates.


 

#


 

10 Feb.


 

It was two in the afternoon when Yonghwa knocked on the fourth floor apartment. Then he handed a bunch of red roses to the girl who opened the door.

 

"Thank you oppa, it's so beautiful." His Hyun accepted the roses with a beautiful smile that Yonghwa thought he had died and gone to heaven and met an angel.

 

"Come in." She linked her hand with his and pulled him through the door. "I have a bath waiting for you."

 

Yong who had gone to heaven to see his angel, fall right away down to the hell of sin. "What? Bath? You really mean a bath? Bathtub?"

 

"Of course, what's else?" Hyun swang her pony tail while she was scrutinized his eyes. "You have bags under your eyes Oppa, you look like a panda with this black mudge."

 

"Yea, yea, I slept a bit late last night, and what's about bath?" The devil on his right shoulder demanded.

 

"I think you just had a quick nap before going up here, not even a full sleep." She traced her finger under his eyes.

 

"Well, may be. Hy--un what's about a bath?"

 

"An aroma bath, Oppa. Here let me help you with the shirt."

 

By that time his Hyun had her fingers at the tail of his t-shirt, Yong falled right down to the heaviest sin at the bottom of the hell. "Hy--un, what're you doing?" The angel on his left shoulder asked.

 

"Helping you out of this shirt. Here, raise your arms."

 

"Are you ok with it?" The one on the left asked, while the other on the right shoulder gleefully raise both arms.

 

When he was out of the shirt, with the devil one thanked to Satan about not having undershirt, he crossed his arms over his chest. "Hy--un." it's a whisper and husky.

 

"You're cold?" Then, she grabbed on of his hand and pulled him into the bathroom.

 

In the bathroom, it's filled with aroma candles, over the sink, around the bathtub, on the shelf. Yong just blinked his eyes.

 

"Tada. Here you go. It's your favorite scent and I also put something in the water, it'd help you relax more."

 

Yong was bewitching. His hands just unconsciously reached to the tail of her t-shirt. "What're you doing, Oppa?" Hyun had both of her hands stopping his naughty hands. "Helping you out of your shirt." He said.

 

"Oh, no, Oppa." She laughed and tactfully sneaked back to the door. "This is for you Oppa. I give you an hour for relaxing in the soothing water. Towels and robe are hanging here, use them when you finish. I'll wait for you outside."

 

Then she just dashed out of and closed the door in his face.

 

He blinked and blinked again. The devil on the right shoulder whined like a hell break. Yong finally snickered then flicked the devil down the pipe and enjoyed his aroma bath.


 

#


 

"It's time for bed." Hyun told Yong when he finished his bath and cladded in soft pants and t-shirt. Since the devil was already flushed, Yong was practical this time.

 

"So, I'll sleep?"

 

"Of course, Oppa. If you don't have enough sleep, you won't have energy for tonight." Oh, the devil was crawling back from the pipe.

 

"What'll happen tonight?" He was practical, trying so hard to be practical.

 

"Nope, I won't tell you yet. You need your beauty sleep Oppa. Your eyes are so tired, I don't like it. So, sleep please?" When his Hyun sent her puppy dog eyes to him, Yong just melted.

 

"Ok, but one condition."

 

She raised her eyebrow.

 

"Sleep with me."

 

"OK! that's my plan, too." Hyun just innocently clapped her hands and was happy when everything was as plan, and she just didn't know the devil already claimed his place on Yong's right shoulder.


 

#


 

His Hyun bedroom had a queen size bed, enough for two but too small for two people if they wanted to have some space between their body. So when Yong laid down claiming the right side of the bed, Hyun just stood there beside the bed, thinking so hard how to do with the situation she forgot to think about prior.

 

So, he simply raised his hand and waited until she placed her hand into his. He pulled her down and made her faced the window and turned her back to him.

 

It might not the first time that they took a nap together, but in the past it was just falling asleep without first intention. However, this time, though it was just an innocent sleep, real sleep, it's kind of awkward and .. something new.

 

He closed his arm over her waist, his hand held hers, his nose was deep in array of her hair. For his devil's mind sake, he put a light kiss on her slender neck. "Saranghae, Hy--un."

 

She stiffened like a rock at first, but melted by his whisper confession. She just entwined her fingers with his and closed her eyes. There was no better moment than this, sleeping in his arms.


 

#


 

He woke up alone in the bed, it felt emptied somehow. So, he got up and found his source of happiness fusing over in the kitchen. The smell of coffee made his brain alerted, his stomach grumbled.

 

"You woke up." She greeted. His Hyun looked so cute with her apron tied on. "I also have a coffee waiting for you."

 

"What? Is it the end of the world today? You've made me coffee?"

 

"It's my exception for you tonight, since you need to be alert."

 

"I'm curious, so what are we going to do this evening?"

 

"We will..." She smiled.

 

"What?"

 

"We will..." She clapped her hand, her eyes twinkling.

 

"Whatt??"

 

"Eat! let's have dinner Oppa, and don't worry it's all from Umma, I just warmed the food up."

 

"Hy--un." He whined while put his arms around her waist. "You're killing me, I'm curious. Tell me now."

 

"Not yet!" He tightened his hold and she squealed. "Tell me!"

 

"Nope!" He put his mouth over her ear and whispered. "Tell me."

 

"Nope!" She tried to free from his breath over her sensitive ear. "Stop Oppa, it's tickle."

 

"Tell me." With the devil woke up from his nap on the right shoulder, Yong proceeded to do his magic on her sensitive skin until she shivered.

 

"Ok, Ok, we'll go to Jeongdongjin Beach." She shouted and fled from his arms. Her face blushed red and her body seemed not function as it used to be.

 

He smugly smiled though his breath was not that calm and said. "Oh? That where we went for our first marriage vow, right?"

 

"Yes, where it's rain when we shouted to the sea."

 

"And where the officer tried his hard to take our picture with the train."

 

"Where we didn't catch up the first sunrise, because we overslept in the coffee shop."

 

They grinned to each other.

 

"So, we'll revow?"

 

"Of course!" Hyun said. "And this time our vow will be announced by the first light of the sunrise."

 

"Ok. Hmm, so, what's it about I had to relax and sleep for, all this afternoon?"

 

"Because you have to drive, first rule of driving safety, you body has to be ready, fresh and alert enough."

 

"Oh.., yea, you're right. Anyway, I feel better, really better."

 

She forgot about earlier and came closer to him to scrutinize his eyes. Her hands on his cheeks, she looked left and right. "You looked really better." She qualified. "The bath and sleep agreed with you."

 

He closed his hands over her, his eyes held hers contact, bewitching her with his intent. "Thank you for taking care of me, Hyun." He placed her hands on his shoulders and had her face in his hands.

 

With silent agreement, just one kiss, so they met half way with a sweet kiss they shared in the tiny kitchen surrounded with coffee and dinner scent.

 

Marriage that had never been canceled,

Marriage for life.

 

Yo--ng and Hy--un.



 

- END -


 

Author Note: I had been deciding if I should put ‘Cont’ at the end, but decided against it and put ‘End’ instead. It’s ‘End’ for now, if I have more inspiration for the next, I will write more.