EXO Junior!

The Mom Of My Babies! (Sequel to: You Captured My Heart)

“Hello-”

“There’s no time for ‘hello’! The baby is coming to life!” A lady shouted on the other line.

“I’m a dad! I’m a dad!” Baekhyun said.

“OMG IT’S ALREADY OUT?!” Chanyeol shouted through the phone.

“Ohorat~ I’m coming right now!!” Sehun quickly got inside the car.

“Where is the credit card of the baby?!” Suho shouted while searching for the credit card he had already prepared for the baby.

“He must be a y baby.” Kai smirked and started the engine.

“I’ll cook him kimchi spaghetti every day.” D.O said while smiling widely, thinking of the great times he’ll pass with the baby who must have squishy cheeks.

“Omo your manly dad is coming~” LuHan sang happily.

“Oh my! I forgot where the maternity hospital is!” Lay said, shocked.

“Yay! My baozi is here~” Xiumin grinned.

“He must be strong like his father.” Tao cried while sniffing.

“I can already hear his crying abilities. His must have gotten it from his dad.” Chen sang.

“My lovely wife must be suffering. But finally I’m a dad! This is my style!” Kris punched the air with his fists.

The happy fathers walked into their cars. Six cars could be seen in the dark roads of Seoul. Each one had two people in it.

“Go faster Chanyeol! Our babies are already here!” Baekhyun shouted while shaking Chanyeol’s arms so he could drive faster.

“Omo Kris-ge. We forgot to buy our babies some Gucci!” Tao cried while waiting to arrive in the maternity hospital while Kris was driving like crazy.

“I thought you knew how to drive! D.O our babies are waiting for us!” Kai shouted while D.O was still trying to start the engine.

“Sehun! Come here~ We should go as fast as we can! Our wives are waiting!” LuHan called Sehun as the hopped inside the car.

“Credit card- check, clothes-check, ukulele for lullabies-check. Alright Lay! Let’s get going!” Suho pointed at the car while Lay quickly ran inside.

“So now I come~ to you~ with open arms~.” Chen sang while Xiumin was driving as fast as he could.

There are twelve young guys with a bright future waiting for them.

Twelve children and twelve wives are waiting for their beloved ones to come,

.

E

.

X

.

O

 

The guys ran together inside the maternity hospital. The cries of the newborn babies could be heard in twelve different rooms. EXO who were now waiting for the doctors to allow them to get inside, started singing their song- Baby Don’t Cry.

“You are allowed to come inside.” The doctor said while grinning happily. Twelve young dads rushed inside their respective rooms, where each mother was waiting for them with their babies in their arms.

All of them married the girls they wanted and now they finally got the best present a living creature could desire; a baby.

The guys kissed their wives in the forehead and each of them took its own baby. They started playing with their fingers while holding them strongly in the arms, giving their warmth and love to their babies. A tear fell on their cheeks and of course it was because of happiness. Their dreams came true and their life is finally complete.

The twelve wives saw their husbands happily as they played with their children, holding them like they would break.

12AM, 2 March, Saturday of the year 2024, twelve babies were born and twelve families were finally completed.

 

.

.

.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Yooseong! It’s time for dinner.” Minah, my beloved wife called our 5 years old baby. 15 years have passed since the time Minah became my girlfriend. After 10 years of being engaged, we got married and made a beautiful boy named Yooseong. Currently Yooseong is 5 years old and luckily he’s handsome as his dad and warmhearted as his mother. I don’t want my baby to suffer like I did, so I’m trying my best to be a responsible father and be by his side whenever he needs me.

I’m already 34 years old and I’m still friends with my EXO buddies. Even though people would tell us “friendship breaks after a long time has passed”, that never happened to us. What’s even better is the fact that our children were born in the same day and today is their birthday.

 

We did a family gathering in a huge restaurant and finally it was time for the big cake to arrive.

“Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to our babies~ Happy Birthday to you~” We sang and blew the candles for our twelve children.

Our children were already friends with each other, but the greatest thing was; Kris’ and Minyoung’s girl was Yooseong’s best best best friend.

“I smell something here.” I grinned while we were talking about Yooseong and Nayeon –Kris’ and Minyoung’s daughter. The others started laughing as we saw our children playing around with each other.

We started reminding the old times while we were still teenagers. How Kris and Minyoung got together, how I and Minah suffered a lot because of other people, how the other guys tried hard for what they wanted and finally, we are married to the most perfect mother’s in our world. But no one knows, how much I love the mother of my babies, except me and of course her.

 

Flashback

“Minah… I need to tell you something.” I said while stuttering. My hands were shaking and cold sweat was forming on my forehead as thoughts like ‘what if she rejects me’ invaded my mind.

“Yes, Baekhyun?” Once I heard her voice I hugged her and kneeled down. I small box was resting in my hands and inside was something special for both of us. “Baekhyun! What on earth are you doing?” She asked as she offered me her hand so I could get up.

I shook my head and got the courage to talk. “Minah… Do you want to be mine?”

“What do you mean?” She asked with wide eyes. She knows exactly what I mean.

“Marry me?” I asked and she covered with her hands. She nodded her head furiously as she hugged me once I got up. I showed her the ring and placed it on her finger.

“Give me some money and I’ll kiss you.” She joked. I tilted my head and she gave me a peck on the lips. “I was joking… It’s free you stupid.” She grinned. I smirked and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling our bodies together and kissed her with all my heart.

Once I pulled away she was blushing like crazy and I started laughing.

“I love you.” She whispered and hugged me.

“I love you too.”

End Of Flashback.

 

I was grinning like an idiot while the others were laughing and talking with each other. When suddenly, an idea popped in my mind.

“Guys! I have an awesome idea!” I said while grinning.

“What is it?” The asked excitedly.

“How about we create an EXO Junior?” I smirked as everyone nodded and we made a circle and hugged each other.

Minyoung, Minah, Hyunju, Jihye, Yuri, SongHui, Jaehui, Haeyoung, Sangeun, Suhyeon, Hyeri, Sooin are the moms of our babies.

 

 


 

A/N: I know, I know... This is too short and you don't like it :( I'm really sorry for this short one-shot sequel T.T  I tried though... I'm sorry sorry sorry >.< 

And thanks for waiting and suppporting You Captured My Heart. I you like my stories, then please subscribe my new story: Almost Love! Thanks a lot ^^

Almost Love

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/646004/almost-love-drama-fluff-romance-schoollife-exo-luhan-fiction