Flying to JAPAN and introducing YGEX (PART1)

Hidden Apple

 

CHAPTER 2: 

Hello everyone back again with chapter 2. If you don’t want to read my intro you can skip it. Hehe
Gawwwwd, making a story is really hard…. Tsk tsk.. my  mind is bleeding ya know… I’ve read the last episode and so many errors.. sorry guys..:( did you know that I’ve watch 2ne1 TV season 3 5x more or last night just to make this chapter.. ahahah JI don’t know but my mind is not really working and cooperating with me.. so I’ll try to make this good ok.??? Thanks you
Anyways, here is the second chappie.~~ ENJOY..:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA’s POV

Now we are boarding the plane. And I’m Holding CL’s Doll and it is heavy.Bomie is in front of me walking like a model, she really has a nice leg and I envy it seriously, who wouldn’t. Right? Where is Jiyongie? Haven’t seen him after we met earlier in the gate, I miss him so much. Wait.? Why am I being like this maybe because of my tiredness, but I really need a hug right now. L

Now that I am settled in my chair with Bommie, and I can see that Seungri and Youngbae is here. Where is he? I’m getting sleepy and all the girls are not in the condition especially this one beside me she’s been holding this gum for almost an hour and won’t she let go of it. Aigoo, really we are really really exhausted. But where is JIYONGIE..!!??? if he doesn’t board in this plane within 5 minutes he will be dead meat. But he was just in the gate and I thought he was just walking with us.. but WHERE THE HELL IS HE .???? Oh he’s here with se7en oppa. Ok ok relax Dara relax you are filming.. relax..ok I’m all energized now.kkk joking I think 1 bar is up again in my battery level after seeing him. Dugeun dugeun…kkk

JIYONG’s POV

I let the 2ne1 girls and the BIGBANG members first. I know that Noona will look for me. Hehe I am a person that is really quite but playful in the inside. It’s been around 3o minutes, and still sitting here waiting for se7en-hyung good thing that he is late there will be a reason for me to stay here.

After 5 minutes se7en hyung is here and we are ready to board the plane. “Hey it’s an usual to wait for me any reason?”Hyung asks. “oh. Nothing just want  to wait for you so you will have a company while boarding” I answered him. “but I’ve been traveling alone Kwon Jiyong o no need for me to have a company. Hmm. Let me guess. You just want to tease Dara? You want for her to look for you? Am I Right? Really,Jiyong I know your ways to annoy Dara and that is your way to show that you really miss him. Tsk tsk You are just making me an Excuse to her” Hyung told me. Wow I was impressed by what he told me. He really knows me a lot. And why would I lie if hyung knows me too well. ”Okay okay you are right hyung. I just her to look for me and yell at me at later I just miss her so much we were so busy with our group and this is the only time that we will be together but we can really show our feelings because paparazzi will be all over, hyung.” After saying this I kinda felt sad but its true we were both busy because I’m getting ready for my album and she was busy with their comeback and we haven’t spend much time together. Aissh..”You know Jiyong, I’ve been there and I know how you feel. It’s a part of being an idol. You have to sacrifice sometimes and be more patience just look at us, me and your hanbyul noona. We’ve been together for how many years and still getting stronger. You only need patience, loyalty and trust.” Hyung is right. Patience really is the key. “Hyung, are we really gonna talk about this?” Smiling at hyung, and I didn’t realize that we we’re already at the plane and Noona is there at the back holding again the camera and filming Bom Noona. “Hello” I greeted the other YG Family. Oh, he saw us. Wait what is that in her arm.?“You got graffiti all over you!that’s the only thing that came from my mouth. What a fail?tsk. “We didn’t have time to wash up” I heard her answer my question but I wasn’t able to face her to look at her after I ask her I quickly sat because she was holding a camera, scared that I might blur out that I missed her and etc. Gummy noona ask her about the graffiti too. I know the concept of the MV Ugly but I didn’t know that they will use Dara as a Paper to draw on her arm. I’m getting over protective again.

I can hear that Dara-noona and Bom noona is still recording and yeah they lost their mind. Is this the result for heaving a lack of sleep? Tsk. They really lost their minds. I hope Dara-Noona will erase that graffiti in no time. The plane is now flying to Japan but the two on back keeps blabbering to each other. Can somebody stop them? They should be resting but all they can do is rest. Better text Noona.

ME:“Yah.! You two can you please rest. You’re going to lose your energy later for the conference specially you.tsk tsk .”

It’s been 5 minutes since I texted her but Still no reply. Is this a Karma or what. I just wanted to play a little earlier. And why am I being like this while she is just behind me. Love can really be sometimes makes you Crazy.

ME:”Noona, heard that Typhoon is approaching Japan and the plane might get turbulence. Stick with Bom-noona and ill just be here in front of you.ok?”

 

Texted her again. And I bet she will read it once we arrived at the hotel. Tsk, this ssantokki really…

------------------------------------------------

Another Comment from me.. sorry guys but i would really, like to explain so you wouldnt bash at me ok.? this is only i can do for today. and i will try to continue this tomorrow or in the next day. but i need to go somewhere tomorrow so maybe a the day after tom.. sorry.

mainimage cre to jomiii@tumblr.