CHAPTER 1 : Exhausting Day

Hidden Apple

 

 

JIYONG’s PV

Hi, My name is Kwon Jiyong and I’m 23 Years Old(Korean Age), and I’m the leader of BIGBANG. I’ve been with Choi Seung Hyun-hyung known as TOP, Kang Daesung as D-Lite, Lee Seunghyun - V.I. and Dong Young Bae as Taeyang or SOL for almost 8 years and counting, we shared problems trials together to get to where we are now and even SECRETS.

Wanna know my one Superb Hidden Secret.?? Dating Miss Ssantokki – Sandara Park.

(Let’s have a Little Flashback)

I’m a trainee now in YG; I wanted always to be a singer. Being a trainee is hard. All you do is practice and practice and practice. I’m still a kid I wanted to play but I desire to be a singer so I erased the word play in my head and I need to be successful and to reach my goal! After the Training I went straight home, exhausted and switched the TV open and what do we have here it’s a show “My Name is Sandara Park”. Hmm quite interesting, so I watch it. What a nice name SANDARA, Three Syllable not a quite name for a Korean .She’s cute, bubbly, shy and her Beauty WOW it’s Natural. She’s Interesting so I Googled her and found her Bio : Name : Sandara Park, Nickname : Sandy, Dara, Kiray, Birth Date :November 12, 1984, Height : 162 cm (5'4"), Blood Type : A, Education : n/a, Religion : None, Hobbies :Music, Internet, Specialties : Acting,, Languages: Tagalog, English, Chinese. And she’s an actress/singer in the Philippines. In or Out, nice song.

(Back to reality)

DARA’s POV

I’m so Tired, I can feel that my body will just collapsed in any moment, just done filming our MV UGLY and all of the YG family need to Fly in JAPAN for a Special Announcement. And this Graffiti in my arm how will I erase this in a just a quick shower. Aigoo..! need to shower now before YG-Oppa gets mad at us for being late.

“Noona, how am I able to hide this?”Showing my half visible art in my arm. “You just a wear this.” Giving me a Tuxedo/Jacket . she told me that she will help me to erase this in the hotel after we arrive in Japan so in the conference this will not be visible anymore. We already know what YG-oppa will announce, it will be the collaboration of YG and AVEX. The collaboration between YG, not bound to just Asia now spreading as a worldwide trend "YG POP", and AVEX who has always innovated and led the Japanese music scene, is definitely a match up bound to create a new and unpredictable form of entertainment.

“Manager-Oppa Where are the girls?” I ask our manager. Ive been waiting in the van for almost 10 minutes and I thought I was late but I was wrong. I bet there are still having their hair and makeup done, but we only need to go to the airport. Aigoo I just wore a white shirt , jeans and rubber shoes and this black Tux/Jacket and My Lucky Red Hat. Behalf of Bom who will accompany me in the plane I really need this hat now to ease my fear later cause we heard that there will be a typhoon coming in in Japan so better be prepared. JongYi gave me this Hat. He too Bought one for himself. So you can say that’s it’s a couple Hat.:) aigoo, just thingking about a couple Hat makes me shrivel just like a teenager.

“Yah! Dara.! Why are smiling to yourself, your creepy. Stop it!” Bom Interrupted my thoughts. “Yah.! Why are so late? We supposed to go 10 minutes ago. Why did you need to prepare so much all we need to do is go to the airport?” I changed the topic but I know I will never escape the Bominator. She just Shrugged her shoulder and sit beside me at the back while Minzy, CL and her teddy bear is closing the Door. “All Set.?” Manager-Oppa ask us. “Yeah we’re Ready” CL answered. On the way to the airport Bom kep smiling and staring at me. Arghh… its making me uncomfortable .”What now Bom-ah” I ask her. And now the three of them is staring at me with a smile with their face. And me I was puzzled. “Why are you all staring at me like that, is there something in my face? You can tell me you know.” Wow am I talking to a statue, still no one is answering me so I just fixed my gaze in the window. And after a minute Bom-ah Tapped me. “I see that you are wearing what Jiyong gave you” whispering to me and yeah she stil have her smile in her face and I can sense that the two girls are eavesdropping. “I just need to hide my hair because I didn’t dried it BECAUSE I was in a hurry thinking I was late!” answering her with a not so high and not so low voice so they can hear it. “Hey Bom Unnie, stop being so jealous. Maybe someday someone SPECIAL will give you one like that” CL Butted in before me and Bom-ah started a Fight(not literary fight as in physically fight but more on like a childish fight). I know this, this will never end again. The girls know my biggest secret actually all of the YG Family know our secret. OUR means there is someone involved with it. And that someone is Jiyong. Yeah Applers are right me and Jiyong had a Relationship since I started being a trainee in YG so it’s been 5 years. He was the one who made the first move. Me and Han Byul-Unnie are close before I auditioned for YG and I was still an actress in Philippines. Our friendship started when  I was  having a vacation here in Korea and we just bumped into each other and that started it. He introduced me to Se7en-oppa who is her Secret Boyfriend cause that’s what YG oppa told them to keep it a secret first, he can’t stop the two because they are really really inlove with each other and se7en oppa promised that his relationship with hanbyul unnie will never be a block in his career as an Idol. And I like what se7en oppa did he really fought for their relationship and I was envious with their relationship. I was once had a boyfriend in the Philippines and his name is Joseph in our first quarter of our relationship it was ok but until there were rumors and everything until we separated and both of us can’t handle it. And thru hanbyul unnie and se7en oppa I met Kwon Jiyong, he was a trainee in YG Ent. that year and he was so shy when we first met I don’t know why se7en oppa’s with him but whenever we meet each other it will always the three of us. Maybe se7en oppa just wanted to have a Company I mean me and hanbyul always do girls talk so maybe oppa just wanted to have a man talk so he will never be left out. But every time the three of us will be having a get together Jiyong will always be there, that doesn’t mean that I don’t want him to be my friend but I feel awkward to him I don’t know why but I didn’t have this feeling when me and se7en oppa met each other. Strange feeling. And there it started there was really a reason why he is always with se7en oppa whenever I and hanbyul will meet each other.

“Yah Dara, its only a joke why are you so serious” Bom-ah’s voice made my mind to stop reminiscing when we first met. “Eh.?? What are you saying I was just thinking”. I said.”Whoa I thought you were mad at us because we’ve been talking to you and all you do is stare outside the window” Bom Told me while having a hand gestures like interpreting what had she said. And I was just going to answer back to Bom but my Phone made a tone, it was the soy sauce crab tone, i know who it was. So I search my phone in my bag in no time, and yeah I was right it was Jiyong. J“Hey Noona, how are you? Still alive ?? kkk heard about that you just finished filming your MV.Aigoo why didn’t you tell me? Anyways where are you now? We are here now in the airport there is so much photographers, Reporters and Fans here waiting for you. Kkk .See you soon.♥♥♥”.After reading his message I automatically replied him “I’m Fine Thank you and You.?? XD we are all dead tired .TT.TT maybe ill sleep later in the plane my eyes keeps falling huhuhuhuhu..Anyways we will be there in any moment we are entering now the airport and later manager oppa we reload our baggage’s. Kkkk .Ok ok thanks for telling me the Paparazzi..^^, I’ll see you soon Jiyongie~~~ ♥♥♥” and clicked send. “Heart Heart Heart, wiiii how sweet of them…hehehe” the maknae teased me. They know who I the one who texted me and they also know what does “♥♥♥” means. Aisshhh you really can’t hide anything with this girl’s. and I’m a Bad Liar, they will really know if I am lying or not. I’m one of the Oldest in the group but does it fills that I am the maknae .??? Poor Me. Good thing that no one opened their Camera and to film while travelling to the airport.

After the never ending teasing me we arrived at the airport and Jiyongie is right there are a lot of Paparazzi and Blackjacks, VIP’s everywhere in the airport.”Okay girls you know what to do. Just follow me and Walks Fast. Understand?” Manager Oppa Reminded us. As one of us is departing the Van 2NE1 TV Staff’s is Following and Filming us now. And so am I. Filming the Blackjacks and having my intro again.. kkkk. And there he was Standing in the Counter Baggage Wearing just a Simple Outfit with Shades. Okay needs to stay away from him all eyes are on us.. Dodoong..! oh god oh god.. I can’t resist…Stop Fidgeting DARA.!! Aigoo…ok ok Ill just Film myself now , Going to the plane now talk talk talk to the camera yah Bom-ah come here.. (Talking to the camera with Bom).

JIYONG’s POV

Oh  there she is. She is wearing the Hat. How cute she is with our Couple Hat. Did I just say it Couple Hat? Kk she will really feel embarrassed if he heard me say that. I can’t see her eyes but I can feel that she is exhausted..Aaaw poor Ssantokki she hasn’t slept yet. Ok I can feel that she’s Fidgeting now case he’s just a foot away from me. Aigoo. When will you act normal ssantokki aren’t you an actress??tsk tsk. Manager hyung is Waving at us and calling us to follow him same as the 2ne1’s Manager. Hehe ill tease this ssantokki.. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS POV

Remember the 2ne1tv? When Dara is boarding the plane and Jiyong is in the back. So if you remember that will be on the second chapter.. hehehe J
Can you imagine what am I Writing.? It’s like im making a story or adding what we see on 2ne1tv or in any fanaccounts. I hope you can relate in my stories.. huhu… Comments and Suggestions are welcome even harsh one.. ill try to accept it.. huhu TT.TT
this is my first fic so please bear with it..thank you.:) see you on the next chapter and hey thanks for my SUBRIBERS..!! Aigoo.. Thank you thank you guys.. I love you ..!! ♥ you can talk to me guys if you want.. I won’t bite..LOL

BYE~~~~~