Past Appearances

EXIGO: AFF's completed Adventures~

"Past Appearances"

 

author | Fankirmee

Story Link

 

Genre | angst

Characters | SHINee

Chapters | 1

 

Plot | Jonghyun knew he looked hideous. He was in front of the mirror, trying to style his black hair. But it was painfully clear that no hairstyle, no matter how elaborate, could distract from the scar marring one half of his face. He was lucky that he could still see on his right eye, the doctors had said after he had woken up from the coma the accident had sent him into. Sometimes he almost wished for that luck to not have happened – maybe he would see less of his own ugliness with only half of his vision.

But Jonghyun has a chance to change his life - an audition to be the background singer for SHINee.

 

What I like about this story is that the author provided realistic personalities for each character even minor ones. It's hard to find that in fanfics. Character imperfections are what draws me the most to this story and for those who wants to read a good story it's this one. 

It's been a long time since I've encountered a good SHINee fic. As a Shawol, I have high expectations. Rather than to say it's angst, there's a bit of everything. You can see a bit of fluff here and there and even romance. It's not too sweet nor too bitter.


Go Back To The Masterlist