the third person

DAEJI ONESHOT

Daehyun's pov

i cant accept the fact that i got reject by my past lover...i guess this is the karma..i played with her heart so now she play my heart back..her hand with her slender fingers hold by other person..i know who is the other person..my friend,best friend,i mean..yoo youngjae.how dare he,he know my situation with eunji..then i reminisce something..

"eunji is very beautiful"

"Do you mean it when you say you didn't  love her?"

"is she single?" And mny more..

After i saw youngjae send eunji to her class,i quickly chase him and bring him to somewhere whichis quieter..

 

Youngjae's pov

"How dare you to make me like this?"daehyun said

"Do what?what do you mean?"i ask eventhough i know where will this conversations go

"Eunji...don't  you play a fool character right now yoo youngjae...you know I've  been trying my best catch her heart once again..I'm trying my best to make her forgive me so i told you bout my plan but..what is this??you stab my back.. you know tha-"i cut daehyun's words with...

"you are the fool one...you left her..you know that i love her so i take my advantage when you throw it away..so just shut up and don't disturb her anymore"i go out and slam the door..

i'm sorry daehyun...i really cherish you as my friend..i'm hurt but i try to swallow the hurt when you say you and eunji are dating..i thought to erase my feelings for her but when she came to me..her tears are flowing and all of it because you break her heart!i can't take it anymore...once again,I'm sorry...

 

 

 

 

Soory for not updating so long...i AM really sorry...please ignore my broken english as english is not my first language..i will try to update tomorrow..as i type using my tab,there might be many typo..so once again,sorry..please give some feedback too..