THE PLEAD

DAEJI ONESHOT


DAEHYUN'S POV..

i regret to break up with her..i regret for playing with her feeling..after the break up of me and eunji,i feel lonely..i lost the love i want the most..eunji always pay attention to me..then i realize,i LOVE her more than i love myself..i just want to get her love back..i know it is selfish..it hurts me when i see her with another man..and what hurts me most,when every man close to her,she show her he what i love the most..-her eyesmile..

"eunji-ah,will you accept me and give me the love just like our past 'relationship?"the thought of me at the park..
the park that always be eunji's favourite..it's just twice i visit here with eunji,when our 'relationship' is still stable..
but now,every day,i will visit this park with the hope eunji will appear..

what shocking the most is,

.................................................................

she appear,

.........................................

eunji appear

without the second thought appear,i run to her,the love of my life..

"EUNJI-AH"

please turn back..i want to tell you something..


EUNJI'S POV

"EUNJI-AH"I heard someone shout my name.i want to turn but it is like his voice..i shoo'ed away the thought and turn but it seem like i choose the wrong decision..it IS him..

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
THE ONE WHO MAKE ME CRY..

"What do you want?"i ask him coldly,the appearance of him make me turn into the cold girl..maybe because of the past..

"i want you..be the one who i call you 'mine'..would you be m-"i cut him off with.

"no, i wouldn't..just go away and please,don't see me..i'm hurt from the day we broke..i'm trying my best to forget you.."i turn my heels to another way to make a leabe but stop when i heard his words.

"and i will forever trying my best to make you to be mine again..please forgive me and come to me again..i know it IS selfish of me but i am hurting to see you with another man..please.."i almost give him a hug and say i already accept him when the past come to me again,he dated with many women include me,he also said,i am a stupid to not realize that he is a playboy who have flock of women surrounds him..

"why would i..you ARE a playboy,and i am the stupid person who have real feeling toward you..i am the ugliest person you ever met so why would you ask me to love you back..i've once trust you so i give you my love,but you broke trust,make me take back my love from you..i will leave right now,go find the girl who willing to be on of your flings..i've once be,and i wouldn't be one of them again..to you,to anyone.."i speak the truth but the part i 'take my love from daehyun' is lie..