Sehun's Way 4 ♡

Sehun's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Thank you for the comment! I'm really appreciated it! :D!!

 

Wherever Sehun went, his mind is always remember about Amber but not now because his mind is full of idea to tell his undying feeling towards her. He already wrote 10 Sehun's Way in his diary. Now, he was challenging to start his mission now and now he will start with his first way. That is to make Amber know about his existed. This one really have to succes because Amber never really know his existing that what Sehun was thinking because what he noticed Amber never talk to him first. She always talked with and then she will suddenly came at him surprisingly that can make him get heart attack at such a young age. 

  Sehun was searching for Amber in the SM Building because last night he heard said that f(x) will have a dance practice for their upcoming comeback so he really hope he will met her here. Then, he already reached at f(x) practice room and he heard a new song of f(x). He took a long breath, his hand already reached at door knob but he stop his hand from open the door. Why am I doing here? I think I should for them to finish their practice. I don't any member of f(x) member know about this. Just wait. Sehun quickly back away before someone in the room will notice him but fate do not side to him because one of f(x) member was at his back asked him.

 "What are doing here?" 

  Krystal! What am I going to tell her. Find some reason, Sehun. Please function now, brain. Brain help me! Sehun bitted his lips because he kind of afraid of Krystal.

 "Yah, I'm asking you. Why are you standing here?" Krystal asked annoyed because Sehun not even looked back at her.

  Sehun turned his body around to look at Krystal and just smiled not bother to answer her question.

  "What is wrong you? Are you crazy?" Krystal looked weirdly at him.

  "Nothing is wrong me. I need to go now." Sehun quickly ran away from Krystal. Krystal just standing there looked dumbfounded.

  "Weird."

  "Oh my.. I'm so tired." Sehun was seat at the nearby park. He went away from the bulding because he doens't want to meet with Krystal. He's worried if he met her again, she will asked him the more question.

   "I should wear my cap." Sehun searched for his cap in his bag. Yes, he being carrying a bag around the building that only consist his diary, cap and bottle. He took out his bottle and drank it until finish. 

  Amber.. Sehun let out a long sighed and looked at his shoes. 

  "I should take some walk while waiting for Amber." Sehun stand up from the bench and take some walk.

  While he having some good time walking, he remembering back the first time he met with Amber on his training day.

    "I am so tired!" Sehun shouted loudly in th practice room after he done practising their dancing. Sehun streched his hand and then he lay down on the floor.

  "Are you tired of practising or playing a game yesterday?" Kai .

  "We just practice for 25 minute." Tao said while wiped his sweat with his towel.

  "25.. 25.. 25.." Baekhyun and Chanyeol said unisonly while looking at the not-so-energy Sehun. 

 "Lazy." Luhan said.

 "Crying-Baby." Chen also said and high-five with Luhan.

  "Okay.. Stop it!" Sehun rise up from the floor and then when out from the practice room to take some water outside the room.

  "Crying-Baby, don't cry. We just playing." Chen shouted from the room and all of the member laughed.

  "They really like to mess with me." Sehun said  frustated.

  When he already reached to buy some drink, someone suddenly tap his shoulder.

  "Excus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter