It's HIM~!!!!

Admin's Admin

It's illogical! He said he saw me in my neighborhood before.

He knew me before but didn't get the chance to meet because he was a trainee at SMTown. He also told me about the fan page. 

He didn't let anyone know about it because it may risk the safety of the members. He had a crush on me since long ago. I was speechless. 

I don't know what to say. I'm afraid I would hurt his feeling if I said something he might missunderstand. 

tumblr_m26xzupi1m1qa1yc8o1_500.png (The image of you in your mind)

I do have feelings for him. 

"Is it alright if we became a couple? Won't people find out about us? Isn't it againts your contract? Do you really love me? What makes you love me?" 

"Haha. Slow down. I do love you. I don't care what people wants to say about my love story. It's my life. It's your kindness that makes me fall in love with you and I could tell you're the one for me." 

"It's not that I don't love you. I do, especially after you told me you love me too. It just I'm worried. I .." 

He put his finger on my lips.

"There's nothing to worried about when you're with me." 

He lean closer. I can't measure the length between our face. He closed his eyes and his soft lips touches mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry... I need to sleep now. I'll edit this chapter when I can use my computer. I need to send my computer for repair.. Plus! I need to go to school too. There's where I got the ideas for this fic. Btw, THANKS SO MUCH for subscribe and comment~!!! I really appreciate your support.

P.S. Thanks for vote my fic springjasmine91~ *love ya*