How it All Started

Soulmate vs Lover

PLEASE READ: So this chapter is basically all the events that lead up to the Body Switch/Begining of Plot. It's a bit long and I tried to make it super interesting. This chapter is suppose to build up the plot and bascially introduce all the characters and their realtionaships. There is alot of Kryber in this chapter so if you like that couple then you should definatly read it. If you don't want to read all of it because it's long then the "2pm's dorm" part is the most important part to start at. But  I REALLLYYY hope you guys read it because I worked very hard on it and it would make me happy. :)

 

Suzy quickly thanked and bowed to everyone as she hurried out the door.

She had just finished her debut stage as a member of Sw33ti3 and was now going to meet up with her two best friends, Krystal and Amber, to celebrate. Yup, that’s right, THE Krystal and Amber from f(x). They had gotten close because they were all from America.

After about ten minutes of walking she spotted her favorite Korean BBQ place. She slowed down and tried to catch her breath but then felt a few small droplets of water hit her skin. Suzy looked up at the sky. The color had changed from a bright and sunny blue to a depressing grey.

 

Omo! It’s going to rain!..But I still have like three blocks left!


Taking a deep breath she starting running as fast as she could. Trying not to trip over her 5 inch heels.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

(At the restaurant.)



“Suzy! You must be looking for Amber and Krystal right?”

She turned to her left to see Eun Mi greeting her.

“Oh, hey Eun Mi!” Suzy gave her a tired smile. “Yup. They were suppose to meet me here. But I’m a bit late. Do you know where they are?”

“They asked for one of the private rooms upstairs. I’ll show you, follow me.”

Eun Mi lead Suzy upstairs to the area with individual rooms.

“Third door to the left. They should be in there.”

Suzy quickly thanked her and made her way to the room. She was about to walk in, but stopped when she saw what her friends were doing.

Krystal was sitting on Amber’s lap. She had something in her hand that Amber was trying to get. Amber was tickling her and Krystal was trying to escape and keep the thing away from Amber.

Suzy felt her heart sink. A mix of emotions ran through her head. Sadness. Depression. Jealousy. Anger.

For the past month Amber and Krystal and been acting extremely close. Even more then the Kryber fanservice stuff they usually do. Every time she saw it Suzy would feel..well..numb. She was jealous of the way her friends acted around each other. She was angry at herself for feeling so sad. Angry at Amber for flirting around with Krystal and for making her feel so confused. But the thing is, she isn’t mad at Krystal. Just Amber.

 

But why am I even jealous?


This was the question Suzy kept on asking herself.

It’s not like Krystal and Amber even said they were going out. They had known each other for 4 years not including trainee years before they had even met Suzy. So they probably knew everything about each other. Not to mention the fact that Amber is a girl and Suzy is dating Lee Joon, the guy every girl dreamed of dating. So...she couldn’t possibly be interested in Amber.... right?

 

Psh...Of course not! I’m a girl!...a STRAIGHT girl. And so are the two of them! There’s not way I could love Amber. Nope. I’m just ...stressed is all. Yup. That’s it. Stress is turning be into a village idiot like my boyfriend....Ahh..if we ever come out about being a couple I bet we’re gonna be known as the Pabo couple! …-__-


“AMBER! NOOOO!” Krystal’s laugh flowed from the door.

    Sigh....I can’t deny that it bothers me though.

Suzy braced herself, took a deep breathe, and walked in with a smile on her face.

“Hey guys! Sorry I’m late.” She said in the most bubbly voice possible.

“SUUUZZZYYYY!!!”

Amber and Krystal both stooped what they were doing and ran up to hug her.

After practically squeezing her to death and congratulating her a million times they sat back down again.

“We already ordered I hope that’s okay.”

“...Is their samgyeopsal?”

“Ofcourse! It’s your faviorte we couldn’t not order it.” Amber grinned.

“Ha! What now Amber. I deleted it.” Krystal stuck her tongue out and smiled.

“Huh?...No!!!”  Amber started tickling Krystal again and pretty soon they were right back to were they started.

    ...I hate this.

The food finally arrived but Suzy wasn’t hungry anymore. For the last 15 minutes she watched as Amber feed Krystal and they tease each other happily.

“ Krystal this is soooo good! You have to try it.”

“Okay!” Krystal opened and Amber made an airplane with the spoon.

“Oh! S-S-Spiiccccyy!” Krystal fanned herself with her hands and formed into a cute “O”.

“Really?!..I’m sorry!” Amber fed her some water and dapped thee side of with a napkin. “Better?”

    Sigh...It’s like they completely forgot about me.

Suzy could feel tears starting to form in her eyes.

    I--I can’t take it anymore.

She quickly stood up and threw a 20 on the table.

“Guys. I’m sorry, but I’m not feeling very well. I’m gonna go.”

“Oh..alright. It’s raining outside though. So you should probably have Amber take you.”

“Yeah. Come on I’ll take you.” Amber started to get up.

“No. I can go by myself.” Suzy replied in a emotionless voice and walked out the door.

“Amber...what do you think is wrong? “ Krystal asked worried.

“I don’t know. But I think I’m gonna go check.” Amber started to get up.

“Yeah, you should. I’ll just have Jessica pick me up..I hope she’s okay.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At 2pm’s dorm)

After about 5 minutes of walking in the pouring rain Suzy realized that her dorm was about 20 minutes away.

    Wow...Joon is really rubbing off on me.

She decided to just go to 2pm’s dorm since it was near where she was. During her trainee years Nichkhun had helped her out alot. They were very close....or they use to be. But lately things haven’t been going very well. Still, 2pm’s dorm was like her second home.

But when she walked in and saw Nichkhun and Sohee staring at each other with googly eyes she wish she would have just went with walking in the rain and getting sick. Atleast the rain hid her tears.

“Oh, hey Suzy! Did you come to visit?...why are you all wet?”

“I don’t want to talk about. Why is she here?” Suzy glared at Sohee.

“See Oppa! I told you she doesn’t like me...I’m sorry. I never should have came.”

“Oh shut up! Your the fakest person I’ve ever met.!Don’t try to aegyo up my Oppa.”

“SUZY! SHE’S YOUR UNNIE. YOU CAN’T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT. HAVE SOME RESPECT!”

“Okay. As you can see I’m soaked and I’ll probably get really sick. SO if you don’t mind I’m borrowing your room.” Suzy walked passed Sohee and made her way to Nichkhun’s room. But not before Sohee bumped into her and whispered “.”



Nichkhun sighed.

    What’s wrong with Suzy? This isn’t how she usually acts. And why does she hate Sohee so much? She’s an angel. Looks and personality.

“I’m sorry about my dongsaeng Sohe--”

“Hyung! Is Suzy here?!” Amber all of a sudden burst through the door.

Nichkhun rubbed his temples.

    Doesn’t anyone have any manners these day?...And how does Amber even know the code to our dorm?...O_O

“She’s in my room.”

“O-oh..Alright. Thanks hyung..S--sorry for barging in..”

Once Amber was gone, Nichkhun  turned back to Sohee.

“Sorry for..you know..”

Sohee smiled cutely. “It’s okay Oppa. She’s a teenage girl. It’s probably her hormones. I understand.... I should go now though.”

Sohee kissed him on the cheek, which made his heart swoon, and left.

“Ha! You know hyung I don’t understand what you see in her. She’s more fake then a barbie doll.”

Nichkhun turned to Wooyoung and glared. “What are you talking about? She’s the sweetest, purest, kindest person ever. It’s like she was sent from heaven.”

“Heaven? Angel?...More like Devil in disguise.”

~~~~~~~

Amber was about to walk into Nichkhun’s room, but stopped when she saw Suzy practically bawling and shouting into her phone in Thai.

“OKAY! SUZY PIT TOOK TEE AH! MAI MEE WAN TEE JA DEE POR HAI PAPA ROK!”  (Okay! It’s always my fault! I’m never going to be good enough for your standards!)

Amber might not understand Thai. But she had seen this scene and heard those words too many times before. Suzy was having another fight with her dad. Her dad was really hot headed andhe put alot of pressure on Suzy. Amber was the only one who knew about this aside from her friends in America. Not even Nichkhun or Krystal knew.

Amber watched as Suzy threw her phone onto the floor and collapsed in tears with her hands over her face.

She walked in quietly, sat next to her on the bed, wrap her arms around her, genetly pushed Suzy's head into her chest, and embraced her. “Shhh...don’t cry Suzy. It will be alright. Don’t be sad. Please don’t cry.”

Suzy felt arms wrap around her and embrace her. She didn’t know who it was but she was so upset that she didn’t care. All she knew was that she felt warm and safe in this person’s arms.

Then she heard Amber’s voice and her heart fluttered.

“A-amber?”

“Hush..it’s okay. I’m here now. Don’t cry because I hate seeing you sad. Whatever it is I’m here now to make you happy.” She tightened her grip around Suzy.

Amber’s words made her blush. Right here, in her arms. It just felt so..perfect. She felt loved and warm, and protected.

“W-Why are you here?”

“To see you ofcourse. You looked upset at the restaurant and I was afriad something would happen to you.. So Krystal called Jessica to pick her up so I could come see you.”

Hearing Krystal’s name made Suzy stiffen.
   
    That’s right. Just a while ago Amber had been flirting with Krystal and didn’t even acknowledge her. And now?..Now she’s here. Hugging me. Comforting me.

Suzy suddenly felt really angry.

“Leave.”

“Hmm? What did you say?” Amber asked softly.

“Go away.”

“Huh?”

“Go away! Get away from me!” Suzy pushed Amber away with all of her strength.

Amber was suprised and confused at the same time.

“What’s wrong? Why do you want me to leave?”

“JUST GO! LEAVE NOW! I DON’T WANT YOU HERE!” Suzy started to walk out the door but Amber grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

“WHAT DID I DO! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!”

“LET GO OF ME! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU! STOP BOTHERING ME! LEAVE! NOW!..PLEASE..”

“NO I WON’T LET GO UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT I DID! WHAT DID I DO SUZY!”

“HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW!” Suzy snapped her wrist out of Amber’s grasp. “I HATE YOU AMBER! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“WHAT DID I  DO TO MAKE YOU HATE ME SUZY! JUST TELL ME! PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I DID BECAUSE I’M SO CONFUSED RIGHT--”

“SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP AMBER!” Suzy ran out of the room and dorm with tears rolling down her face once again.

“SUZY WAIT!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At the exact same time in the living room)

“Why do you guys hate Sohee so much! I don’t understand what she’s ever done to you!” Nichkhun was starting to get angry.

“That’s because she acts innocent infront of you!”

“Stop lying! I know my Sohee wouldn’t do that!”

“Ha! Your Sohee?! She’s jsut playing around with you! She doesn’t love you!”

    That was crossing the line for Nichkhun.

“WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE! DON’T MAKE THINGS UP SIMPLY BECAUSE YOUR JEALOUS!”

“ME? JEALOUS OF HER? HA! YOUR FUNNY! AND I DO KNOW ABOUT LOVE AND I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING BUT YOUR TOO BLIND TO SEE IT!”

“SHUT UP WOOYOUNG!” Nichkhun punched the wall next to him. “SOHEE IS THE ONE THAT LOVES ME AND YOUR JUST JEALOUS THAT SHE DOESN’T LOVE YOU!”

“IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?!” Wooyoung started to cry. “OKAY NEVER MIND WHAT i SAID BEFORE ABOUT YOU BEING BLIND! WHAT I REALLY MENT IS THAT YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID. YOU IDIOT!!”

“YOUR CRYING NOW?? WHAT ARE YOU? PMSING???? I SWEAR WOOYOUNG WHAT IS UP WITH YOU! I’M SO TIRED OF IT!! I’M DONE WITH IT!” Nichkhun  punched the wall once again, went outside to get into his car and drove off.

“WAIT! HYUNG!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun was furious.

He decided to just go to the bar that was a couple of a blocks around the corner from the dorm. The only problem was that he couldn’t think straight and the rain was too strong even from the windshield wipers.

“Ugh. I can’t see anything.”

He turned his headlights on higher, but just as he was about to turn the corner a small, skinny, girl like figure ran infront of the car.

“Yahhh!!!!!” The both of them scream at the same time as Nichkun tried to hit the breaks.

The next thing he knew, he felt his car hit something, crash into a tree, his head slam into the steering wheel, and after that everything went black.

“SUUZZZZYYYYY!!”

“HYUUUNGGG!!”

Wooyung and Amber both watched the whole thing happen with their own eyes.

“Oh my gosh Suzy!”

Amber quickly ran over to Suzy and gently picked her up. Wooyung did the same with Nichkhun and tried to drag him out of his car. Which was hard since his hyung was so much bigger then him.

“Hyung!” Amber ran over to Wooyoung with a lifeless Suzy in her arms bridal style. “What do we do! What do we do!”

Even though it was dark out Wooyoung saw tears rolling down Amber’s face. This was the first time he had ever seen her cry. Being the older one in the situation he tried to keep calm.

“Don’t worry Amber, everything will be okay. The hospital is about 10 minutes away from here so it would probably be faster to drive there then to call an ambulance. I’ll run back to the house and get my car. You stay here and make sure no one sees  you guys. We all don’t want a scandel no matter what. Try to stay calm and constantly check if Nichkhun and Suzy are stll breathing....And...make sure you call Lee Joon. You know he would go crazy if he didn’t know right away...like litterally..mentally crazy. So don’t forget to do that. Try to stay calm and I’ll be back as fast as I can.”

Amber tried to process everything through her head as she watched Wooyoung disappear.

    Okay, soo..first thing I should do is call Lee Joon hyung!

Amber whipped out her phone and dialed his number.

    “God.  Please protect them and make sure they’re okay. I don’t know what I would do if anything ever happend. Please. Please look over them.” Amber prayed. 

 

Yup. That was the first chapter :) Did you like it? As you can probably tell the Body Switch will begin next chapter. I'm sorry this chapter was so long but I hope you enjoyed it. The other chapters won't be this long unless you want them to. ALSO. Don't forget to apply to be the other two Sw33ti3 members!