No way out.

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
----------------------------------------->>> The Next Day >>>----------------------------------------

“Hana! Can you tell us what happed yesterday?!!” Justin asked via phone while you were walking toward the school building.

“I told you, noting happened!!” you said annoyed.

“Lee Hana!!! You bet-” he started to get louder so you hung up and started to walk to school, greeting some students like usual. Then you heard girls screaming behind you, making you walk faster, since it’s BTS or your gang member and you don’t wanted to see one of them.

But unfortunately someone put his arm around your shoulder making you stop walking.

“Morning, princess.” Rap Mon. said happy as you faced him.

Sh*t!!

“Good Morning, Namjoon sumbenim.” you said and then tried to walk away, but he didn’t let you go.

“Namjoon sumbenim? Just call me Rap Monster or OPPA!” he said while emphasizing ‘Oppa’. “And why so in hurry? Don’t you want to spend some time with us? After all what happened yesterday.” he added and pulled Jin and shoved you together.

“Aww…aren’t they looking great together.”

“YAAA!!!” Haneul shouted as she saw you with Jin and quickly walked toward you.

“Hand off, he is MINE!!!!!!” she yelled and then pushed you.

Wow…what a great start for a day. you thought while falling backwards, but luckily someone catch you before you could touch the ground.

“Everything alright??” Neal asked as he catch you.

“Ah…Ne…Thank you.” you said and bowed.

“No problem.” he said while looking at BTS. “Let’s go in.” he added.

“Did you already start to learn for the math exam next week?” Jason asked.

“Ne…what’s about you guys?”

“We don’t need to learn, we would always get good grade.” David said proudly.

“Hana!” Justin said as there were no other students around. “Can you tell us what happened yesterday!! Seriously, what happened!!”

-------------------------------------------<<< Flash back <<< -----------------------------------------

“Fu*k where did they go?!!!” one of the man shouted as they were standing in front of the alley.

“They can't be far away. Let’s go!!” the other man said and they started to run and look for the guys. You were still standing like this for a couple of minutes since some of their crew was passing the alley.

How long do I still need to do this??!!! you asked yourself and opened your eyes slowly.

Awkward… you thought as you both were staring at each other’s eyes. He then looked at your pink, soft lips and back to your eyes. The next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter