Dark Queen

Who is she really? [Not Edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
------------------------------------------>>> Skip forward >>>-----------------------------------------

You walked into the gym, cuz the boys wanted to play basketball before eating lunch. So you now standing next to a crowd of girls, talking and fan girling about the boys.

BTS P.O.V

“Gosh!! Why is she here?!!!” Haneul said angry as she saw you.

“Why do you hate her that much? She seems to be nice.” Jin said while looking at you.

  --------------------------------------------<<< Flashback <<<------------------------------------------

All the guys and girls that were in the 3BS are now standing in the office from the principal.

“So your telling me that Hana accidently push the vase on the floor and slipped because of the water??” the principal asked really angry, cuz he can lose his job.

“Yeah.” Rap Mon. said, he was the only one would talk, they arranged.

“Do you really think I would believe this story?! I know Hana and she isn’t clumsy!!”

“So now tell me the t-” he got cut off from the secretary as she enters the office with you and Neal.

“Good Hana, Neal you’re both here, now may you can explain what happened.”

“Okay, everything what they says is true.” you said making them all looked shocked at you, they never thought that you would help them.

“Hana, I know that you’re lying. Now tell the true, your parents are already inform about your accident and they want to know what happened!!!” he said.

“Scared because of my parents, really?” you mumbled and take your phone out.

“What are you doing???” Neal and Rap Mon said in sync.

“Saving their asses.” you said and called your parents.

“Hey Mom, Dad.”

“Princess what happed?!” your dad said in a worried but in a strict tone.

“I need to confess you something.”

“Don’t try to change the topic!!” you heard your mom.

“I almost set the mansion on fire, while I was sleeping.” you said.

“WTF?! Hana!!” Neal shouted.

“Young Lady, how could this happened?!!” your dad asked. “We need talk when you’re home!!!” your mom said.

“Okay, bye.” you quickly said and hung up.

“Hana, really? Lying?” Neal and the principal said.

“Who said I was lying?” you said. “So we’re finish now, my parents forget about it.” you added.

“Okay, the guys can go now. But the girls need to say here for a bit longer.” the principal said while looking at them really angry. So you and Neal walked out first then the boys.

“What the hell?? Hana, fire, really?!” Neal asked.

“Please stop, I’ve to hear a two hours speak from my parents about it, how dangerous it is.” you said.

“But how?” he asked.

“Candles + book.” you simply said.

“Hana!!” Rap Mon. called you, while you and Neal were walking to your classes.

“What?” you asked and turn to face them.

“Why did you help us??” Suga asked confused.

“I know that you don’t want to hear it, but you’re now a part of the Elite and I would always try to help/ protect my schoolmate.” you said and then start to walk again with Neal.

----------------------------------------<<< Flashback END <<<---------------------------------------

“Don’t fall for her trick, Oppa. She is only acting.” Haneul said while holding a ball on her hand and target you.

“Ya! What are you doing?!” V shouted as he realize what she want to do.

“Payback!!!” she said and throw the ball at you.

BTS P.O.V END

You were too deep in your thought because of yesterday that you didn’t saw that Haneul was about to throw a ball at you.

--------------------------------------------<<< Flashback <<<----------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter