Again.

Together Forever

I checked my phone to see what he saved his name as, and I saw that he saved it as “Hyukjae ♥”. I burst out into laughter. I questioned, “Why did you save your name like this? Only girls save contacts like this!” He explained, “Precisely. I don’t want you to go through the trouble of changing my contact name just to add in a heart. Well… My sister was very particular about this so I got used to it” “Oh. Cool.” I said.

Before today, I thought idols were all arrogant people who think they’re the best at everything, but meeting Hyukjae definitely changed my view on them. I didn’t know an idol could be so nice in real life.

We sat together throughout the whole lesson and for the other lessons we had together. We talked about things like… siblings, hobbies, favourite food (and we found out that both of us loved eating), computer games, classmates, teachers, gossip in school… Basically everything.

When school ended, Yoojin ran up to me and asked me all about Hyukjae. “What did he say to you?” “Was he friendly?” “What did you tell him?” “Did you tell him about me?” And so… I spent 5 hours in school just to tell her about everything Hyukjae said. My memory wasn’t good, so each time I forgot what Hyukjae had said, Yoojin would throw me with lots of questions and bug me until I remembered.

When Yoojin left, the sky was already dark. Just as I walked out of the school gate, I saw a mysterious guy wearing a mask and a cap walking briskly towards the school. He seemed like he was in a hurry, so he bumped into me.

 “Oh, sorry!” he said.

That sounded really familiar. I scrutinized him from head to toe. “Hyuk… Jae?” I asked. I wasn’t sure if it was really him since he had a mask on.

He took off his mask and looked at me. “Linda?”

“What are you doing here?” I questioned.

He smiled and scratched his head, “Well, I left Kyuhyun’s PSP in the library… And you know… he’d kill me if he doesn’t get to play his game…”

“Oh,” I responded, “do you know how to get to the library? You’ve only been in school for 2 days…”

“That’s... a good point. I only managed to get there after wandering about during recess…” he sighed.

“Come, I'll bring you there!” I turned around and walked to the library, with Hyukjae following behind me.

Once we stepped into the library, we started looking for the PSP. “Aish… Where is it? I thought I placed it here…” Hyukjae murmured. He started flipping through all the books that came into his vision but couldn’t find Kyuhyun’s dear PSP.

“… That kid is gonna strangle me when I get back to the dorm…” Hyukjae rubbed the back of his neck.

Suddenly, all the lights were switched off. A “click” was heard.

Realising something was wrong, I ran to the door, only to find that it was locked.

 

 

 

***

Okay so now I'm kinda stuck... I had no inspiration for the past few days X___X Any ideas? Please comment! And tell me about your thoughts on the story :) Thanks!