A Beautiful Mistake

Together Forever

On the way back home on the public bus, I took out my phone to check for new messages. Then, I saw that the wallpaper was different… It was a picture of Eunhyuk with his dubious looking dog which was smothered in icky dog drool, and not a photo of my friend and I! Then I realized. Eunhyuk and I swapped phones. I sent a text to my phone, which was with Eunhyuk, Hey, this is Linda from your new class, you bumped into me earlier and I think we exchanged phones accidentally. Just so you know, I have your phone with me now ^^”

To my surprise, he replied almost immediately, Oh okay, thanks. Seems like it’s fate that brought us together ^^ We’ve got the same phone! Nice to meet you!

Seeing my number not saved in his phone, I saved my name as “Linda ♥”, then I typed, Yeah ^^ Haha nice to meet you too! How was your first day in this school? Must be pretty tiring, right?

“It’s okay… In my previous school there were girls chasing me around too… But I got used to it ^^ Were you one of them..?”

“No I’m not haha ^^”

“Oh? You don’t like Super Junior?”

“It’s not that… It’s just that I am under too much pressure from the school to idolize someone… You know… being a student…”

“Yeah I understand. Well, I’m actually glad you’re not like one of those fangirls.”

“Why?”

“Because then you can be my friend. My true friend.”

“Why can’t a fan be your friend?”

“Fans look at me in a different way… They love me for my looks, talents… But I prefer someone who loves me for my heart and truly cares for me.”

 “Oh. Yea. I think I understand. Today you looked so lonely in school…”

“I know… An idol needs to make sacrifices. Sacrifices like… friends…”

“Oh my. Don’t worry I can be your first friend! ^^ You can talk to me in school okay ^^”

“Sure! ^^ Oh… I forgot to introduce myself. I am Lee Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk from Super Junior. You can call me Hyukjae ^^”

“Okay ^^ Hello Hyukjae oppa! When do you want to go to school tomorrow to get back your phone?”

“Anytime is fine, Linda. ^^”

“Okay~ Give me a call when you reach?”

“Sure.”