Chapter 1

ETERNAL

Her name is Kim Daegi.

She was a bubbly girl but because of some people she changed.

She is now sitting on the bed with a frustated face.

She lost her and him.

 

Oh... She is willing to do to make they come back to her.

But what can she do.

She isn't God.

There is only one thing she could do right now to make her life better.

 

She has to forget them.

 

Forget the man and the woman who left her alone in this gigantic world.

Forget the man and the woman who left her alone in this cruel world.

Forget the man and the woman who left her alone in this unfair world.

Forget the man and the women who left her alone in this black and white world of frustation.

 

The problem is, she can't forget them even after such a long time.

 

Flashback

"OMMA... OMMA..."

"Miss... i'm sorry you can't go inside"

"BUT MY OMMAS IS THERE... WHY CAN'T I GO INSIDE TOO..."

"We will do our best... Please don't disturb us if you want your mother to be saved"

The nurse close the door. She still crying her heart out.

She slide down the wall and hug her knees.

"Omma... Omma...*sobs*. Omma... Don't leave me... Appa already leave me... Not you too... Omma... Please don't leave me..."

She sobs harder.

She wait, and wait, and wait for the doctor to come out and tell her that her mother is saved.

But those time never come.

When the doctor cme out she lunged to the doctor immidiately.

"Doctor! Doctor! is my omma okay?" She asked with hope plastered on her face.

"I'm sorry Daegi-sshi. We tried our best, but it's too late. The venom has already spread all over her body. If only you brought her faster... Maybe we can take out the venow before it spread all over her body. But what is already done is done. We can't turn back the time."

"WHAAT... WHAAT... THIS IS ALL MY FAULT... IF... IF... IF ONLY I BRING OMMA FASTER... IT WON'T BE LIKE THIS. IT IS ALL MY FAULT..." She sobs harder than before as she raked her fingers trough her hair.

"Your mother death IS NOT your fault Daegi-sshi. Death is fate, it's already their fate to leave this world someday. If you bring her faster maybe we can take out the venom but God already decided that she will die today. Maybe the surgery won't succed and she still die. It's not your fault. Please get that in your head" After the doctor said that he leave her alone.

She decided to take a walk at the park near the hospital. When she reached the park she sit at one of the bench. She hugged her knees as she let her tears flowing down on her face.

She fell asleep as her tears are already dried because she cried too much.

What she didn't know, there is someone watching her with a sad face. The stranger approach her and he sit next to her. He looked at her face. His eyes watching her tenderly, not knowing that he should wake her up or not. She looks like an angel in his eyes.

He decided to wake her up because it's already dark.

"Wake up... Wake up..." He shrugged her petite body gently.

"Uggh..." She started to wake up.

"Who are you? You did not take advantage of me while i'm asleep, did you? You didn't right?" She launch a bunch of questions at him.

"Of course not, why would i?"

"Well... It is not impossible"

"Since we have already talked to each other, why don't we introduce ourself"

"I don't mind"

"Hi! My name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol."

"Daegi, Kim Daegi"

"I'm afraid that i can't stay any longer. I have to go home"

"Can i accompany you?" He said with a big smile and his teeth are showing.

"Sure" Now that she already know him and she sure that he is not a bad guy, she allows him.

After seems like an eternity, and telling each other their stories of life. They finally reach her house.

"Can i stop by tomorrow?"

"Mhmmm..." She only nods her head.

"Good night"

"Good night Chanyeol"

After she bid her goodbye to Chanyeol, she sit at the edge of the bed and staring outside the window while thinking about what happened today.

"Omma? Why did you leave me? Am i a burden to you? Are you leaving me so that i can meet Chanyeol?"

Silence

"Omma. Chanyeol is a good guy. I like him when he smiles. I like him when he is trying to make a joke but failed to do it. I like everything that is him. I think... I think I Love Him. Is love in first sight really exist? If it is, i'm sure that i love him. But if it isn't exist, i don't what am feeling for him right now"

"I'm better off to sleep"

The next morning, she heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it on the door this early? I'm really tired and i'm too lazy to open the door right now? What choices do i have? I can't leave whoever this visitor of mine wait any longer"

Once she open the door, she caught a familiar big smile.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"What are you doing in here Chanyeol?"

"You said that i can stop by your house"

"But not this early Chanyeol"

"Yeah... Yeah... Whatever you say"

He invited himself to her house and his action has just made her morning worst.

"Hey! I don’t remember i invited you in"

"Yet"

"Yah... it’s not right to barge in uninvited"

"Yeah... Right"

"Whatever. I want to continue sleeping, don’t disturb me"

"You can’t continue your sleep"

"Why not. This is my house and i can do what i wanted to do. And you have no right to control me"

"Because i want to take you out"

"Are you out of your mind? You clearly look at the messy state of mine! And you clearly know that i don’t want to go out"

"I don’t take no for an answer from such a pretty girl like you. Now come on, you have to take a nice bath and look nice"

"Tch..."

After a long time trying to persuade her accompany him, she finally agree.

"What do you want to do now"

"I don’t know"

"The hell, you made me go with you but you don’t even know where are we going"

"Yup"

"What a pain in the "

"Hey, lets go to that shop"

She doesn’t even has time to answer when he already drag her to the store he pointed. The shop that he pointed is an accesories shop.

"Look at that one! It’s cute. Try it on Daegi"

"No way i’m wearing it"

He makes her trying a Minnie Mouse headband which she refuse to wear it. The color is changed from red to shocking pink, which is another point why she don’t want to wear it.

"Aish, lets just walk around while talking"

"That’s actually a good idea Chanyeol"

After 2 hours of talking and walking non-stop, they eventually get tired and hungry.

"Chanyeol..."

"What?”

"I’m hungry...” She said with a pout forming on her lips.

"Lets eat there"

Chanyeol takes her into a small looking restaurant but its foods are great.

They play, They eat, They are having fun today. And They feel like today is the best day ever. With the company of other who makes today more complete.

"Bye..... See you tomorrow"

"Bye... "

 

"Omma,  wonder if he is the right guy for me. He is such a nice and gentleman young man. But i’m scared, scared that he will leave me like you. If that really happen, i don’t know what to do anymore. *sigh* mom, why did you leave me? "

"Omma, i love you"

*phone ringing* "Beep beep"

*From: King Chanyeol*

 

"What’s wrong Chanyeol? "

"No....Nothing i just want to talk to you *sigh*"

"Heh, cheesy ChanChan, but what’s with the long sigh? Are you sick? "

"N... No i said that i just want to talk to you"

"What’s with the stutter? You’re one weird guy Chanyeol"

"I know right, i’m fab"

"LOL, but i have to sleep now. I’m so sleepy"

"Okay. Goodnight. Bye"

"Nighty night ChanChan, bye"

"H....hey wait a second"

"What’s wrong? "

"C...Ca....Can we go out again tomorrow? "

"Sure. Ok. Nite’"

"Kay, bye"

 

"Omma, i think i have fallen in love with Chanyeol. I hope he is the right man for me"

 

The next morning... Rain falling pretty hard today.She is afraid. She is afraid that she can’t go with Chaneyol again today and she is afraid of thunder. She is sure that Chanyeol won’t come today because of the rain. But She is completely wrong.

She heard a knock on the door.

"Who could this be, i’m sure Chanyeol won’t come because of the rain"

She opened the door just to be shocked by Chanyeol who drenched with water all over his body, and he is just dumb enough to not bringing an umbrella.

"Chanyeol what are you doing here? And why didn’t you use an umbrella?"

"You said yesterday, well when the first time we met you said that you are scared of thunder, so i ran here not caring about anything, because i’m very worried about you"

"I really appreciated that Chanyeol but i don’t like when you made me as your first priority instead of your own health. Promise me you won’t do that again?"

"Yes, I promise"

"Okay then, make yourself at home and i’m just going to make hot chocolatte for both of us. And don’t forget to grab yourself a towel or a blanket to dry yourself up and warm your body because i’m sure you’ll feel cold since it’s raining"

"Okay mommy Dae" Chanyeol nod rapidly with a very cute expression.

"Don’t do that Chan, you look ugly. I’m going to make hot chocolatte"

After a few minutes, She has made two servings of hot chocolatte and she is bringing it over to the living room where Chanyeol cuddled up with a blanket to warm his body.

"Chanyeol, here, drink this"

She gave him the Hot Chocolatte that she made.

Chanyeol drank it and actually finishied it all in one go.

"Dae, i want to tell you something. I know that this is a bit weird and we just met and all but i.... i love you Dae, i care so much about you and that explained what i did this morning. It was love at first sight"

She just stand there. Stunned. With what he said.

"Wow, just wow Chanyeol i don’t know what to do"

"I know what are you going to say, i’ll just head back home. Thank you for every moment we shared even though it is really short" He said with a sad face while walking toward the door of Daegi house.

"Wait! Did i answer you yet? i haven’t even answer you!"

"I know that you are not going to accept me"

"Don’t try to guess what i feel about you, because what i feel about you and do to you are always be unpredictable"

"Then, what is your answer"

Instead of just answering, Daegi walks toward Chanyeol and kissed him. Chanyeol responded almost immidiately. They kissed deeply until Daegi breaks it.

"That’s what i feel about you, now please don’t ever leave me alone again. Promise? "

"Promise. I’m really glad that you feel the same way and you are right, your movements will always be unpredictable"

They pinky promise each other when a really loud thunder roar in the sky.

"Aaaaah, oh my god, oh my god" She said while clinging to Chanyeol lik her life is at stake.

"Don’t be scared. I’m here for you"

Chanyeol walk both her and himself to the couch and cuddled with each other.

 

Enjoying the company with his/her one and only love.

Enjoying each other company.

And don’t forget the warmness of each other bodies.

 

"Hmmmmm"

She groaned with ache because she slept on the couch, well they both slept on the couch. She feels really happy that Chanyeol feel the same way as her. However they are still not boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

 

"Chanyeol wake up"

She shake his body but he still not waking up.

"Chanyeol wake up! Don’t pull a prank on me it’s not funny"

She shakes his body harder.

"Chanyeol! Please don’t let my thought becomes real Chanyeol! "

Still no sign of him waking up.

"CHANYEOL! "

 

She doesn’t know what is going on, yet she already becomes a crying mess.

She tought that he would leave him like her mother did.

She tought that the man she loves will leave her.

And another person whom she loves will leave her.

 

She frantically searching the hospital number on the phonebook, and when she found one she immidiately call the hospital.

The hospital crew come to her house to take care uf Chanyeol, they brought Chanyeol to the hospital to check his conditioned.

Daegi waiting whie walking back and forth outside the room and then a doctor comes out.

"Chanyeol wants your presence"

"Oh my god. Chanyeol" She almost immidiately run inside to meet Chanyeol.

 

There he is, laying weakly on the hospital bed.

"Chanyeol" She said while holding back her tears. But tey comes out anyway.

He looks so weak.

"Hey, don’t cry. Come here" Chanyeol said with a hoarse voice.

She slowly walked toward the bed.

Chanyeol wiped her tears.

"Don’t cry okay, for me"

"Okay" She said while trying to hold the tears just for him, just for Chanyeol.

"Daegi, i just want to ask something"

"What is it? "

"Will you be my grilfriend? "

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

"Of course Chanyeol"

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

"Will go on a date with me? "

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

"Of course Chanyeol,but you need to get better first"

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

"I can already imagine what will we do in the future. We will go the the amusement park again and eat what you can’t last time. We will live happily ever after like a fairytale "

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

"Please just be quiet Chanyeol, you have to get better first"

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

"I love you so much"

 

" I love you top Chan"

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

"Please, live an eternity for me who can’t live an eternity with you"

 

Beeeeeeeeep.

 

And with that being said, Daegi began to cry. Up until now she just locking herself up in her room. She doesn’t even think of surviving.

 

Thank you for reading my first ever fanfiction. I cried when i wrote the last part of the fanfic.