Epilogue

Just Be Friends

Author’s POV

                7 years later,

                “Yah, Hyunwoo! Bring my baby here. Where are you?” Sulli said on the phone as she wait for Hyunwoo and Sulmi  in her house. “Calm down, we’re already near.” Hyunwoo replied as he drove to Sulli’s house. Well, Sulli was hurrying because it’s her best friend’s wedding-Ivy, she promised Ivy that she won’t be late because she’s the maid-of-honor but there’s only 10 minutes left before the wedding. “Beep, beep” She looked outside and found Hyunwoo’s car, she immediately walked outside the house and entered the car. “Now, hurry up. They’re waiting for me!” Sulli said as she looked at Sulmi.

               

                The wedding started and it’s a good thing Sulli’s wasn’t late. She looked at Hyunwoo, who’s currently carrying her baby, she smiled at them and continued walking down the aisle. The wedding went smoothly and it was the time for the reception. Sulli carried Sulmi as she walked to their table and was surprised when an arm suddenly wrapped around her waist. “Sorry baby, I was busy with work.” Sulli looked at her husband then hit his chest lightly. “Yah. You better give Ivy and Himchan a good wedding gift since you missed their wedding” Her husband nodded and laughed, “Yes, Mrs.Choi.” Her husband said then kissed Sulli’s forehead.

                “YAH. CHOI MINHO. WHY DIDN’T YOU ATTEND MY WEDDING?” Ivy shouted when she noticed that Minho is already around. And yes, Minho is Sulli’s husband, it has already been a year. “Ah, Mrs. KIM, I’m busy with work so sorry, but I have a gift for you.” Minho said as he teased his wife’s best friend. Ivy nodded,” Ah, guys wait over here. My HUSBAND is calling me.” Sulli shook her head because of the childishness of her friend.

                And if you’re wondering how Sulli and Minho got back together, I’m gonna give a flashback.

                7 years earlier,

                The prom ended and Sulli enjoyed Hyunwoo’s company. She was really happy with him but she didn’t think it was right to be with him. It was because she knew in her heart that it’s still Choi Minho. She tried to be with Hyunwoo, trying to forget her feelings for Minho but she can’t. She decided to tell Hyunwoo about it and because Hyunwoo understands her, he let her go. He knew that she won’t be happy with him. He asked her if he could be her friend and Sulli agreed. Even though it’s hard for him, he knew to himself that it’s better to be just friends with Sulli.

                Months passed and Minho started to get jealous with Hyunwoo. Sulli was always with Hyunwoo and it’s making him really mad. He ignored what he’s feeling but everytime he sees Sulli with Hyunwoo, he gets out of his current mood. There was also a time where he thought Hyunwoo was going to kiss Sulli. He punched Hyunwoo that time and Sulli was so surprised.

                Minho pulled Sulli away from Hyunwoo. “Are you two in a relationship?” Minho asked her, Sulli blinked a few times and Minho was hoping she’ll say no. “What if I am? What will you do?” Minho bit his lip, regretting everything from the very start. He’s thinking that he shouldn’t  let her go months ago.

                “I-I… would be sad..” Sulli’s eyes widened at his reply but she tried her best to look normal. “And why is that so?” Minho sighed and said “I was really a jerk back then but now I realized that I can’t bear to see you with some other guy. I-I still love you, Ssul.. Please tell me you’re not in a relationship with him, please.” Minho pleaded and Sulli was so speechless. “I am not in a relationship with Hyunwoo and yes, you are really a jerk.” Minho smiled then hugged Sulli. “Will you get back with me?” Minho asked Sulli, she shook her head then smiled. “If you really want to be with me again, court me you dummy. I am not an easy girl like before. You should prove to me that you’ve changed.” Minho nodded then smiled, “Yes Ssul. I will.”

 

                Minho was really serious with her and Sulli recognized his efforts. She was just waiting for the right time to say yes to him.

 

-end of flashback-

                “Mrs. Choi~” Minho mumbled as he hugged Sulli from behind, Sulli smiled at the sweet actions of her husband. “What is it, Mr. Choi?”

                “I’m glad that you gave me a second chance. I really love you and our baby.” Minho said as he kissed her neck. Sulli chuckled, turning around. “Well, I love you too, Mr. Choi” Minho leaned closer to her then kissed her lips passionately.

 

The end

                Well, that’s love. love is a complicated thing. very complicated. haha. so there's my lame ending. sorry. orz. i am not good with it. xD