Second

Loving you secretly

-Kim Joong Kook-

i don’t know what’s happen to me but, these day, i always think about her. Though  i know, she is already with someone and i am too. But I still happy about this morning, when she greeted me with smile, when she praising me,and  joke around with me. Wait, aaah what’s happened to my mind? I already have Eun Hye. Joongkook still confused on his mind untill someone talk to him.

“Joongkook-ah  can you move a little? I’m gonna sit, Myuk Saem is reaching to our class” Joongkook startled and look at the people who said it.

“Jaesuk-ah, sorry..” Joongkook move a little, then he sit near the window, looking outside and continue thinking.

“it’s okay, but i have said it three times”

“oh really? So sorry, i didn’t realize it.."

"Actually no, i lie.."

"what?"

"jongkook-ah, i know you well.. you can't hide it, wanna share it?"

"is that obvious?" asked Joongkook then he sigh.

"of course, when you entering this class, you looked so happy and though you don't do your homework yet, and calm like you are ready to day exam but…"

"there is exam today? Aaah damn! I didn't study last night.." Joongkook said frustatingly.

"oh, since when you want to study for day exam? But wait,  i'm not finishing my words yet, but suddenly when you sit and copying my homework your smile is fade out and focus thinking about something, i bet it's not relating with our homework.."

"i don't know, i mean, i don't know where i should begin…"

"should i begin with one question?"

"okay.."

"did you fall in love with someone else?" the question from Jaesuk  is exactly right. Joongkook can't deny it. Joongkook wants to  answer but, Myuk saem is entering class.

"Good morning student, close your book or note, only pen or other stationary on the table, we'll start the exam day" said Myuk saem. Joongkook sighs. He doesn't know what to do, he's not ready for exam not only because he didn't study, but also his mind is not right.

 

It's 12pm, time to take break and lunch. Ji hyo and her chairmate go to the canteen to have lunch, but her chairmate curious about her.

“are you okay?”

“i’m fine jimin-ah, wae?”

“nothing, but you look so different this morning...”

“jinja?”

“ne, i saw you are thinking too much about something, but not relating with our subject or homework..” Ji hyo just smile without looking at her  friend. She can't deny about her friend’s mind. But, jihyo will keep it until she know the right time to tell her . Then, they continue chatting about others while eating.

“urm, anyway what about Cjes university that you want to get, any information about that?”

“actually no, it’s still far you know, i still on the first grade..”

“but, you already prepare it like you will get end year exam on the next month..”

“hahaha, i just want to get it with perfect score...” they continue chitchat untill back to class again.

                Rain fall heavily with a thunder. Class is end,  but the student can't go back to their home because the rain. Most of them bring an umbrella because they know it's rain season, but Jihyo, she doesn't bring umbrella or rain coat. She goes blank, but suddenly she open her mobile phone and find one name and text it.

To : hee gunie oppa

Oppa, have you finish your class? Could you send me to my home? I didn't bring any umbrella or rain coat..

Few seconds later, heegun reply.

To: mongji~

I have basket ball practice untill 5, wanna wait for me?

To: hee gunie oppa

It's okay, i'll wait you in the library.

 

After that, Ji hyo walk to the library, when she pass the corridor she bumps with someone. It's  Kim Joong kook. They greet each other formally but little bit awkward, then jihyo asks him where does he go then joongkook also wanna go to library.

“oh, sunbae, i don’t expect that you often come to this place..” said jihyo while put her bag on the table. The library seems quiet since most of student has gone to their home. Joongkook and Jihyo is only visitor in that place.

“am i looked like a student who never study especially in the library?” said joongkook with chuckles.

“sorry, i don’t mean like that sunbae... i mean you always busy with student meeting, or practice to competition... do you still have time to come here?”

“ of course i do, hahaha i’m not as busy as you think jihyo-ah..”

“ i see..” they continue chitchat and joking about simple thing. They don’t realize that they chat almost half hour.

“emm.. Jihyo-ah can i ask you a favor?”

“yeah, what?”

“if you don’t mind, just call me Oppa, it’s more comfortable..”

“erm.. i’ll try.. joongkook sun.. Oppa..” then Joongkook smile to her. Jihyo feel her heart is beating so fast when she sees joongkook’s smile. She quickly stands up and pretends looking for a book, when she behind the book shelf and also checks if joongkook can’t see her, she gasp. Aaaah what’s happened to me? His smile is really killing me what should i do..

“Jihyo-ah.. where are you?” Joongkook walk and looking for Jihyo. God damn! Why is he looking for me? I can’t calm my self yet..