First

Loving you secretly

You would know that you love someone when your heart beating fastly when you see him, when you can’t look directly into his eyes, when you enjoying the skinship with him.

***

Running highschool. A school which contains wonderful students, every student has their own ability. There are eight popular students who have many fans in this school, between them there are two people who falling in love each other but, they don’t have any brave to confess. The story begin from…

-Song Ji Hyo-

A girl walking in the street. She is going to her school which not far from her house. She is wearing sneakers with sport pants inside her skirt. When she reach with the gate of the school, she meets someone.

“good morning Sunbae” she said happily.

“oh, ji hyo-ah morning too, you came alone?”

“of course, with whom else?”

“i thought.. Hee gun fetching you up...” they are walking together and chatting.

“ah... today is not Monday right?”

“hahaha, are you serious dating with him only for Monday?”

“it’s not as your thinking sunbae, i’m dating with him, but we only spend times together in Monday”

“oh i see, but still weird i think”

“you can called it unique  hehehe”

“then, what are you doing on the next and next day?”

“i study and study again...”

“wow, so hard for him to date with a smarthest and diligent student as you” Ji Hyo blushed with her sunbae’s words.

“ah.. that’s nothing sunbae, nothing if i comparing with you...”

“me? Why?”

“are you blank or what.. student president? And winner of singer competition, sport and...”

“stop stop stop it.., just joking you know, haha. Oh, ji hyo-ah i have to hurry, because i have something to do, “ said sunbae while looking at his watch.” see you later, and don’t forget to study hard..” added him then he messes jihyo’s hair and walk away. Ji Hyo startled, but pretend like nothing happened . she tries to teasing him.

“i know, you wanna do your home work right? Ups hehe, see you Joong Kook Sunbae...” Ji Hyo said and wave to Joongkook smiley.

“Yah! Yah! We will settle about this later...” said Joongkook pretending angry while Jihyo laughing happily and entering her class. Why my heart is beating fastly when he messed my hair? Even Hee Gun Oppa ever did that but i didn’t feel this way. Ji Hyo still thinking what happened to her but suddenly somebody close her eyes from behind.

“guess who?”

“eyyy.. i know who you are.... Yah! Kang Hee Gun... let go my eyes...” Heegun let go jihyo’s eyes, and ji hyo turn  into him.

“Morning Monday girlfriend...”said Hee Gun happily.

“morning too Monday boyfriend... “

“are you okay? You looked so blank..” asked Hee Gun worry.

“aaa gwenchana oppa, erm.. anyway what are you doing  here? In my class?” Ji hyo quickly change the topic.

“ i can’t come to your class? I can only come to your class on Monday? Even i can't text you on another day?” said Heegun pretending upset, jihyo tries to hold her laugh.

“yes” said ji hyo still hold.

“Aaaaa that hurt!..that hurt!” said Hee Gun with his hand holding his chest, ji hyo can't hold her laugh and laughing so hard.

 “ahahaha, stop it oppa you make me stomacache” Heegun smile and tries to kiss jihyo’s forehead, but someone disturb it.

“Yah! You two! Can you do something like that outside, not in this class...”

“ah..Gwangsoo-ya, sorry if you don’t like to see us, you can go out..” said Heegun while his left hand wrap on jihyo  shoulder.

“yes, just go out, “ added jihyo coldly.

“Yah! I’m the president in this class you should obey my words, beside i’m in charge of comfortability in this class, so please go out”

“Aish, this girrafe...” Hee Gun mumbling.

“what did you say?”

“Ani! I didn’t say anything, well ji hyo-ya,  i’ll leave now,  if you miss me just text me okay?” Hee gun said while messing ji hyo’s hair. Ji hyo just smile and wave to him. I didn’t feel anything, my heart is beating normally, but, he always make laugh, happy and cheer me up when i’m sad. Aish... what’s on my mind? Of course he’s my boyfriend right? Why i comparing him with... Joongkook sunbae..?