Second

The Mission

They start shooting, it’s Princess Race which the boys member should have to find the princess. That’s coincidentally when Joongkook is the same team with Jihyo, he’s glad because he can check her condition. He whispered to Jihyo.

“i’ll make sure you will not skip your mealtime hehe” said him to Jihyo with smile.

“aish.. i’m not a kid oppa..” Jihyo gives him a pout face. Joongkook smile and ruffling Jihyo’s hair.

They continue shooting in Hongdae street, first mission is marble game, the boys should carry the princess during the game without touching the ground until they finish the mission. This is too hard for Jaesuk and Gwangsoo because they have to carry Noh Sayeon. Meanwhile, Joongkook lucky because he carrying Jihyo on his back.

“Jaesuk hyung! i’m like carrying bag! it’s very light!” shout Joongkook to tease Jaesuk’s team. They arrive at R1 which the place is soybean paste soup restaurant, they have pick one from three bowls of soup. While waiting Jaesuk’s team, Jihyo rest her chin on Jongkook’s shoulder.  Joongkook smile and whispered.

“enjoying the ride hurm?”

“yes! Your back is very comfortable..”

“just sleep untill shooting finish then...” Joongkook teases her.

“i wish, if you can being my boyfriend...” said Jihyo bravely. Joongkook just smile without responds Jihyo’s word. I’m sorry Jihyo-ah, i hope i can but you have known the reason..

 

The first mission has finished and Jihyo’s team is lost.  Before they heading to the next mission, they take a break around 30 minutes on that location. Jihyo sit on the chair for resting, though actually she didn’t do anything hard on the mission, but she feels so tired. When she tries to close her eyes, someone walks and sit next to her.

“seems that you enjoying the mission..” Jihyo look up to the person next to her.

“oh, Donghoon oppa.. i always enjoying every mission from running man...”

“i’m not talking about today mission, but mission from me...”

“aaah... that...”

 

Flashback

“How many times i told you, that’s real Jihyo-ah..” said Donghoon with serious face.

“puhahahaha, are you sure oppa? How can someone like him is a..”

“Gay, i swear to god, jihyo-ah, he’s chasing after me now...”

“Really? How can you simply assume that? ” Jihyo laugh loudly couldn’t believe Donghoon’s word.

“listen to me, i won’t come to you if it only for stupid jokes, Joongkook hyung maybe a gentle man who can treat the ladies nicely, but he’s doing it because it’s just a manner. Jihyo-ah, let me tell you about him..” suddenly Jihyo’s expression change, but still couldn’t believe that.

Donghoon told Jihyo that Joongkook always texts Donghoon all the time, he asked many thing like ‘did you sleep well?’ or ‘i miss you naedongseng or see you on the set tomorrow :3 ’. At first, Donghoon thought that Joongkook just caring him like a brother, but the day by day attention from Joongkook is looked like a boyfriend to his girlfriend, he thought that something fishy with his hyung.

“ oh my god! did anyone know about this beside me?”

“i only told Jaesuk hyung, and you..”

“what did Jaesuk Oppa say?” Donghoon sigh, heavily.

“you know that Jaesuk hyung and Joongkook hyung are best friend from a long time, exactly from X-Man, Jaesuk hyung told me that Joongkook hyung used to have a crush on Jaesuk hyung...” Jihyo covered , her pupils getting bigger.

“oh god! That was unbelievable... then? was he confess it?”

“he was, of course, Jaesuk hyung shocked with the statement, then he said to Joongkook, it’s impossible to love him back as a lover because he treated Joongkook like a brother, and he is a normal guy who loves a woman too”

“i think Joongkook oppa was breakdown on that time...”

“yup! Need a long time from him to get rid the feeling for Jaesuk hyung, and when he can calm himself, he acted normal again. Jaesuk hyung thought that he will be a normal guy after that, but... ”

“Joongkook oppa had a crush on you now, but how did you know that? You just conclude from all of his attention to you?” said Jihyo.

“he already confessed to me..”