First

The Mission

 “i beg you jihyo-ah..”

“but, oppa.., i don’t think, i can do..”

“you can do it jihyo-ah, you’re the only girl who close with him, please...”

“aish..okay, i’ll try, but, what if he found out and upset?”

“i’ll handle that, you just do what i ask...”

***

                 It’s been more than a year since Jihyo join running man as a permanent member. It’s quite enough for her to get along with each other, especially with the one who has big muscle and has mosquito voice, a person who can make many girls shout crazily when he shows his abs, he is Kim Joong Kook.

Sometimes, Jihyo thinks that she is lucky girl who can close with him, because, though infront of the camera Joongkook always confident and talkactive but the real fact, Joongkook is shyness person and less talking, he just loves to talk with a person who really close. Luckily, she is the only girl who really close to him  now and actually she has fallen in love with him.

 

Today is the day of running man shooting, everybody has come on the set except Jihyo, she is a bit late because sleep over. When she has arrived on the set, she greets everyone and apologizes.

“Sorry i come late” said her while bow everyone.

”it’s okay jihyo-ah. Okay everyone please prepare for the opening, we will start 15 minutes again” said PD Jay.

When everyone preparing for opening, Joongkook walk to Jihyo who still fixing her make up and sit next to her. Waiting for jihyo to finish her make up, after Jihyo finish, he start a conversation.

“hey, why did you come late? It’s not as usual, and you looked very tired”

“i slept over oppa, i just had slept 3 hours because drama schedule is really tight, even i don’t have time to eat..”

“so bad..., please care for your health, are you okay for today shoot?” asking joongkook worrying.

“a little bit tired, but i’m fine oppa, actually  my manager said  to me to take a rest but i’m the one who insist to take a shoot today hehe” said Jihyo while leaning her head on joongkook’s shoulder. Joongkook doesn’t surprise with Jihyo’s act, because he understands because she is really tired. Meanwhile, jihyo feels it’s natural leaning on someone shoulder, since they are really close with each other.

“really? Why? “

“ erm.. for me, running man is like a holiday between the tight schedule in drama or photoshoot. that’s why i always try not to leave this shooting..”

“i understand, but care for your health too, have you breakfast today?”

“erm.. nope..”

“Aish, this kid...” Joongkook get up, walking to his bag, he takes a lunch box and milk from his bag. He walks to Jihyo and give it to her.

“finish this before we start to take..”

“woow, thank you Oppa, what is this?” Jihyo opens the lunch box which it contains gimbap and salad, healthy food.

“don’t mention it,  that supposed to be my lunch, but don’t worry, i just don’t want my little sister get sick..” said Joongkook smiley and ruffling Jihyo’s hair. So, he just looks me as his sister, no more.