Last

Moving On

Another empty bottle of Soju drops on the floor accompanying several of it. “Stop it already. You’ve drink too much” a soft caring worried voice appeared “SHUT UP! You don’t understand!” Sehun said. “I know it hurts but” “NO! OF COURSE YOU DON’T! PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES THEN LET’S TALK!” “Sorry but please, alcohol will not help” “HAHA! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS? YOU DIDN’T EVEN FELL IN LOVE EVEN ONCE” “I do.” “You do? To who?” “This is not about me. I’ll carry you home.” “NO! I NEED MORE ALCOHOL!” “Stop it Sehun!” “SHUT UP! Let me tell you this, alcohol can erase even a permanent marker’s ink” The other person is speechless. “See? That’s why I need more alcohol. I need alcohol to erase him from my heart. My soul. My mind.” Tears fall down. They remain quiet. Sehun started to cry and sobs uncontrollably. “Do you e-even know h-how i-it feels t-that the pers-son that l-loves you t-the most b-before is sa-saying I love you to oth-ther pe-person n-now?” Sehun said with trembling tones. The other remains silent. “It hurts. I-it hurts!” “I know I know.” “You know? No you don’t!!” Sehun walks away but his knees are weak to even walk and then everything is a blur.

 

“I love you Sese” “I love you more Lulu” Luhan giggles “Sese, what do you plan for our future?” “I’m planning of having a nice and peaceful family. Living on countryside. Just being happy, simple and contented. How about you Lu?” “I just want to be with you Sese” Sehun smiled and leans onto Luhan and kisses him passionately.

 

“SEHUN! Wake up!” Sehun blinks his eyes and turns back to reality. Reality that he’s gone. “. Another nightmare from the past.” Sehun mumbles “What?” “Nothing.” “hmkay. Anyway, lunch is ready.” “Lunch?” “Yes sleepyhead. Are you still drunk? Hang-over?” “Hang-over? Yeah. From him” Sehun whispered. “What?” “I said I’m going” “Okay. I’ll wait for you at the table.” “Thanks Tao” “Welcome” Tao smiled and exits his way to the table. “Why are you doing this to me? What I have done wrong? Why?” Sehun asks himself. “!” Sehun stands up and went to the kitchen and eat lunch with Tao. “How did I get here?” Sehun ask. “I carry you. Dude. You passed out last night. Did you know how many liquor did you drink?” “No.” “Do you want to know?” “No” “Don’t do that again” “…………….” “Sehun please, I’m worried for you” Tao said with worried eyes. “You don’t have to.” “I know you still love him bu-“ “Enough. I’m done eating. Thanks. I’ll be back later” Sehun stands up and went outside. Tao sighed.

 

As Sehun is walking by the street, he saw someone’s familiar. That boy. The boy who is the reason why he laugh. The reason why he love. The reason why he smiles. Before. But now, he is the reason why he is wasted and dumped. He is now with someone else. He is happy with him. Sehun froze at his place. The whole place turns black. All he can see is his self staring at the one that got away with his new partner. The heat of the summer immediately turns into a cold wind of a winter. His drowning on his own thoughts again. His unanswered questions. The next thing he know, he is now laying on a bed. “You’re up. Are you okay?” Sehun looked at the person and he saw Luhan. “Lu-Lu?” His tears rise up and then he cries and hug him. “Se-“ “Lu, I missed you so much” “Sehun” “Please come back to me” Sehun cries out loud. “I’M NOT LUHAN!” Sehun looked at him and realized that it is Tao and not the person he expected. “So-sorry” Sehun said while facing the other way “It’s okay. Anyway, there’s someone who wants to talk to you.” “I’m not in the mood” “I’m sorry” That familiar voice made Sehun’s heartbeat fast. Faster than he thought it could be. So fast, it hurts. Tao made his way out. “Why are you here? Are you coming back for me?” Sehun walks to that boy. Now they are face to face. “I’m sorry Sehun, I’m really sorry.” “What happened Lu? What I have done wrong?” “Nothing, it’s just” Luhan sighed. “What Lu? I need an explanation. I’m confused.” “I’m not happy anymore.” “What do you mean?” “I’m much much happier with Xiumin.” “Lu” Sehun cried. “We were once so strong. You can’t throw it all away like that” The taller boy said “I’m really sorry but I did.” “Lu please come back to me.” “I can’t Sehun” “Please say you love me. Please say you do. I know you still do.” “I’m sorry Sehun. Goodbye” Luhan runs away. Sehun broke into pieces. Tao came from nowhere and hugged Sehun and said “I’m here. Cry it all up”

 

“I’m a Tao. I’m a fool. I’m a loser. I’m a douche bag. I’m stupid.” “Enough Sehun.” “No Tao. You know it. You know how unfortunate I am.” “Move on” “If that’s a one swish ahead, you’re not going to see me like this.” “I know. Well, I’ll be leaving. Be safe. Don’t drink. No troubles. Okay?” “Stop treating me like a baby.” “Fine. Bye” Tao is not in sight anymore. Sehun made up his mind to go to Luhan’s house. While walking, he remembers how sweet and lovely they are before. His heart is aching. It’s very painful. He can’t breathe. The world is spinning 360degrees. He feels the coldness of the floor. Everything is black. “Sese!!! I missed you Sese!!!” Luhan is running towards Sehun. “Aww. My Lulu. I missed you too” Sehun hugged Luhan. “Lu-ge?” A familiar boy came from nowhere and hold Luhan’s hand. “Minmin!” Luhan said brightly. “Let’s go?” “Of course! I love you Xiumin!” Luhan went away with Xiumin and then Sehun woke up. “It’s only a dream Sehun. But it’s also reality” Sehun mumbles. “Sehun? Glad you’re awake.” That voice. He realized he’s laying on a hospital bed, a dextrose connected to his hands and oxygen connected to his nose. “What happened?” Sehun asked. “Well, we saw you passed out in front of my house.” “We?” “Yes. Me and Xiumin.” His heart feels that pain again. The pieces of his heart is getting smaller and smaller. “Thanks. You can go now. I’m okay.” Sehun lied. “You sure?” “Yes. You’re not happy here, I know. You’re happy with him right? Be with him” Luhan felt an unknown pain in his heart. “Okay. Get well soon.” Sehun nods. When Luhan comes out from the room the doctor ask him for a talk.

 

“Are you his family?” The doctor asked. “No. Uhm. An Ex.” “Oh okay. But I still need to tell you this.” The doctor exclaimed. “Do you believe that there are people who died because of a broken heart?” “Wait what?” Luhan is puzzled. “I know it sounds odd and funny but it’s true. There are parts of the heart which can literally broke if the person is hurt emotionally. That part is like a cartilage that is the one that tells the heart to pump blood. There are really people out there who died from a broken heart. Sehun can be one of them” Luhan froze. “I’m sorry. I don’t get it. Can you explain more?” “Okay. Straightforwardly, He has a not so healthy heart anymore. Can’t you notice how pale he is right now? Because his heart can’t pump the right amount of blood his body needs. That’s why he’s passing out too much lately. He’s suffering from this illness.” “Is that curable?” “That’s the terrible thing. Heart transplant is the best treatment for him. Too bad, we don’t have donors.” “Can I be a donor” “No Luhan. You can’t be.” “Why?” “You’re not compatible. Well, excuse me, I have another patient.” Tears are filling Luhan’s eyes. “I did this to him.” He went to Sehun’s room and found him sleeping. Luhan walks to the side of Sehun’s bed. “I’m sorry. I really am. I didn’t mean to” Luhan started crying. “I miss you. I really do.” Luhan break down and hug Sehun. “Sehun? You’re so cold. And then he realized a redundant beep sound from a machine and a green straight line from its screen appeared. Luhan runs outside and screams for help. The doctors came and did everything to save him. The one he loved. The one he missed.

 

“Lulu!!!!!” “Sehun?” Luhan stands up and runs toward Sehun. “Why is my Lulu crying? Did you missed me?” Sehun smiled. Luhan nods and jump to hug the taller boy. “I’m sorry you suffered. I’m really sorry.” “Shhh. Stop crying Lulu” “I’m really sorry Sese” “Why are you apologizing? Stop it. By the way, thank you.” Luhan is puzzled. “For what?” “For giving me peace. Goodbye.” Everything became white and it’s so bright that made Luhan close his eyes. When he opens it, his eyes are full of tears. The doctor appeared in front of him. “What happened?” Luhan ask the doctor while standing up. “I’m very sorry. We did everything. His heart is really damaged. We can’t fix it. The electric shock is no sense. We can’t revive him. He’s dead. Sehun is dead.” Luhan’s world falls apart. Sehun is dead because of him. He’s gone. Luhan went in to the room and hugs Sehun. “I’m sorry” He’s saying this nonstop. He holds Sehun’s hand. He felt something in it. He looks at it and a scrambled piece of paper is shown. Luhan took it. Luhan cried again when he read the letter.

 

“You’re free now. You can be much happier with him now. No Sehun is going to bother you again. I’m sorry I can’t make you happy like he did. I love you Lulu. Goodbye” –Sese

 

 

 

HUEHUEHUE KILL ME NOW HAHA KIDDING XD