myungsoo's no.1 stalker {part 2}

INSOMNIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in every period myungsoo will always look at the other side, which is jongin and naeun. he didn't even realise that pinkfinite were looking at him. that is until the bell start ringing which is time for recess. myungsoo asked them to go to the cafeteria first, so they went first without him. when the class is empty which he think is empty, myungsoo read the letter that he got this morning,

to : kim myungsoo can we meet each other after school ends. i want to tell you something,please come alone,                                                                                                                        D

 

While in the cafeteria,

apink were sitting at their table while infinite were buying food for them (they make schedule for each weekfor who's duty to buy food and it's infinite's week) while they were waiting for their food, eunji suddenly said 'don't you guys think that the new girl is pretty weird ?'  'what do you mean by ''weird'' eunji?' naeun asked 'well i think something is not right about her !' bomi said and continue ' i overheard that she talk to myungsoo about photography during class, and the weird thing is that i thought myungsoo didn't put his real name on his masterpiece but out an initial ''L'' right? so how does she know it is myungsoo ?' ' maybe she has some friends from this school that told her about it' naeun said  ' but you kinda make sense there bomi, well there are some people who  knew about myungsoo art but not alot and the people who knew about it must really like art or people who were close to him.' chorong said and all apink member was curious about doyeon's background. then infinite came with foods, naeun who was starving scream 'food! let's eat!' all of the member look and laugh at her cuteness. while they were eating sungyeol said 'where is myungsoo? he's late, he will miss recess like this ' 'mollayo' they said in unison 'come on sungyeol, his not a baby anymore and he know where the cafeteria is he will come if he wants' sunggyu said.

'who the heck is ''D'' ?' myungsoo said , 'aissh, let's just wait till school end i need to see the members' and went to the cafeteria 'oh ~ our prince is finally here' hoya said, and all the member look at him, myungsoo just smile and sits next to naeun who was busy eating her sandwhich and said 'sorry i'm late guys''  myungsoo then took naeun's other half sandwhich and eat it, naeun said 'yah! go and buy your own food'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter