myungsoo's no.1 stalker {part 1}

INSOMNIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'i thought you have forgotten me' myungsoo text back.

 

after naeun read the text,she feel so bad, she feels like she had hurt her best friend so she called myungsoo, about the third ring myungsoo pick up her call

naeun : yah ~~ are you mad at me ? i'm sorry myungiee ~

silents on the other line 

naeun : kim myungsoo ~ l , l , l, ~ are you there ?

naeun sudddenly heard myungsoo laughter on the other line 

naeun : myungsoo if you're not going to answer then fine. ( allitle annoyed)

myungsoo knew that naeun was annoyed 

myungsoo : arasso arasso, i'm sorry 

naeun : finally ~ i thought you are mad at me, i'm the one whose supposed to apologize. to make up with you let's go to our favourite cafe and i'll treat you coffee ! okay ? let's bring infinite and apink too .

myungsoo : just say that you are the one who wants to go there coffeefreak son naeun !

naeun : bwoh ? yah myungsoo you're just the same coffeemaniac kim myungsoo ~

myungsoo : fine,fine tomorrow after we finished our school activities , together with apink and infinite okay ?

naeun : yes !~ of course,thank you myungie ~~

myungsoo : but remember you have to pay not only for the coffee but also for the cake ~

naeun : aisshh, arasso. we can tell the other members tomorrow. (naeun yawning)

myungsoo : naeun, you are already tired isn't it?

no answer 

myungsoo : i guess you are already asleep huh? goodnight naeunie ~

myungsoo ends the call

myungsoo then smile to himself and said 'well it looks like she still need my help afterall , aigoo son naeun what will you do without me'.

 

the next day,monday

 

naeun is getting ready for school when she heard hana calling her to come downstairs, after she finished she went down and went straight to the dining room.' wah! unnie you made all this for us ?! daebak! hana unnie jjang!' naeun said while smilling happily. hana just smile at naeun cute compliment and said 'thank you pretty~ now call your oppa, i've called him so many time but still no respone'. naeun then yell loudly 'leo oppa!! palli come down and eat !! your girlfriend made us breakfast , if not i'll finised it !' and continue eating. naeun made hana blush with the word ''girlfriend''. suddenly myungsoo come in the dining room and said 'naeun do you know that you are to loud, i can hear you from outside.'' and he sit sits nest to naeun, drinking naeun's juice while hana is pouring for him. naeun looked at myungsoo emotionless and continue to eat her breakfast. myungsoo just keep looking at naeun and smile at her cuteness. 'myung,can you call leo oppa to come downstairs and eat with us, please'. naeun said. myungsoo said okay and ruffle naeun's hair before going to leo's room. naeun who was eating then yell 'yah ! stop messing my hair pabo ! tie it back if it's ruin 'and continue eating. hana who was sitting across them just looked and smile at their action.

 

myungsoo hurriedly climb the stairs and went to leo's room, while he was going to knock on leo's door he heard leo yell 'just give her a rest ' myungsoo was curious who leo was talking to so he decided to enter the room acting like he didn't hear leo's yell. he knock and said 'leo hyung breakfast is ready downstairs'. leo face look angry and made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter