Hyunseung's Confession

Don't Ever Leave Me (hiatus)

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

After I took Yoseob to the park by the ice cream shop, he's become a little happier. He always has a smile on his face whenever he's around me but his smile drops whenever I offer to take him home. He would often show up at my doorstep....but never in the way I hink. He would be at the front door and he would look broken and trembling...Today was no different.

"D-Doojoon c-can I stay here for a while?" He asked struggling to keep his balance.

"Did something happen again?" I asked.

Yoseob nodded and I sighed heavily and led him inside. He went over and took his usual spot on the couch while I went in the kitchen and poured hot coffee in a cup. I returned to the living room and handed him the cup and his trembling hands reached for it and took a sip.

I walked over and sat down on the sofa next to him and waited to hear what he had to say.

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

Ever since I decided to come out and tell Junhyung about myself, I could find the time to tell him. It seems that every chance I get, something always got in the way. Whether it was him going to the store, taking a nap, or Doojoon calling about Yosoeb. Oh but the new problem is that Doojoon came over with Yoseob, hoping to get our help on calming him down.

[Junhyung's P.O.V]

Doojoon came bursting through the door with a very terrified Yoseob who was crying and shaking. I ran over to them and did what I could to ease him but nothing worked.

"What is up with him?" I asked.

"I don't know! He suddenly became like this!" Doojoon yelled, freaking out insanely.

"Fine! Doojoon come with me!" I said and dragged him upstairs.

"What for?"  He asked.

"I have a few toys that could help."

T_T "Toys?"

"Yes now shut up and help me look."

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

I don't know what happened to me all of a sudden. I just broke down while I was watching TV with Doojoon. Now I can't stop crying and shaking, it's probably because I'm afraid that my master will show up out of nowhere and beat me again.

"Yoseob are you ok?" I heard Hyunseung's voice. I looked up and saw him staring by the door with  a worried look.

"H-HYUNSEUNG!!" I cried even more and I ran to him. I felt his arms wrap around me and his hands rubbing my back.

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

I couldn't stand to see him like this but I didn't know what to do. The best I could do was let him cry until he's let everything out. Soon enough I heard Doojoon and Junhyung running downstairs and coming back to the living room. I didn't have a choice in changing into my animal form so I just remained in my human form.

[Junhyung's P.O.V]

Doojoon and I came back into the living room where I saw Young Woo with a crying Yoseob. Young Woo turned around and looked at me with his doe eyes and they showed sadness.

"H-Hey Young Woo, why are you here?" Doojoon asked.

"W-Well, Yoseob called me over." He replied.

"Ok then, Yoseob do you want to play with the bunny?" Doojoon asked trying to get him to look.

Yoseob turned around to look but still held onto Young Woo. He managed to stop crying but his cheeks were stained and his eyes were red and puffy. He reached over and took the bunny from Doojoon's hands and began to play with it. While Doojoon stayed with Yoseob, Young Woo took my hand and brought me to the kitchen to talk about something.

"So what is it?" I asked as I pulled out a chair and sat down.

"W-Well...this was something I've been meaning to tell you." He said as he sat on the counter.

"What about?"

"I'm not Doojoon's cousin and my name isn't Young Woo."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's me Hyunseung!"

*So Hyunseung finally said it!!! What do you think will be Junhyung's reaction? Find out in the next exciting chapter of Don't Ever Leave Me! I'm going to make that a permanent thing now ! XD