I hope you're better without me now.

I hope you're better without me now.

When you said your last goodbye

I died a little bit inside

I lay in tears in bed all night

Alone without you by my side

 

 

You'll be better without me. Sooner we end this the sooner you won't have to suffer anymore. Few words that you have said that killed me. It was already over two years ago when you showed up, we went out and in the end you've said your bye with this. How is something supposed to be better for me when now I suffer more than when being with you. Were these things necessary. You left me. Completely alone.

 

Now I'm wandering through streets of Seoul. I heard you are a singer now. It has always been your dream. You practiced whenever you could and in the end you moved here to become a trainee and you ended up debuting in some group.

 

How did I end up in Seoul? That's what I'm asking myself too. About a month ago I found a place to stay at and decided to move here and find a job. I ended up being a barista in a little coffee shop. The pay isn't that high but it's still enough for me.

 

Even if I have a day off most of the time I end up sitting in the cafe by the window. Sometimes I find myself wondering what would I do if you suddenly came to this shop. Would you even remember me? If yes... would you say hi or would you just act like if we were strangers without a history.

 

I was lost in my thoughts when someone suddenly barged in through the door and I was suddenly able to hear all the noise that was coming from outside. There were a lot of girls, most of them with cameras or phones in their hands.

 

I finally managed to stop looking at the people outside and looked who came in. I didn't recognize you at first but then I realized that I know that silhouette from somewhere. And when you turned everything suddenly clicked.

 

Whenever I was thinking about our meeting... I imagined how I would be able to be the first to look away and act like if I didn't care anymore but the only thing I could do right now was stare at you. Suddenly I couldn't hear anything. Not even the screaming fans outside. It seemed like everything stopped and it was just the two of us like it used to be.

 

I was hoping that you would come to at least say hi but that would probably be too much. At one moment it actually seemed like you wanted to, you made one tiny step towards me but that was it.

 

"Luhan... Do you know him?" His friend or whoever that person was asked him.

 

"Huh?" He looked at his friend and then he realized what his question was and looked back at me. "No, no I don't. He just seemed familiar. I'm sorry Xiumin let's go." He smiled and like that he took his coffee and left again.

 

I hope you're better without me now.

______________________________________________

Phew... So I ended up doing it. I wrote a story and actually ended up posting it. You know.. for quite some time I've always written something and ended up saving it in drafts because of not being confident enough about it. I'm not sure what happened now that I ended up posting it. If there are any critics feel free to comment but don't be too harsh on me if possible ^3^