Self-Control (Not Really)

Kookie Goes With Everything

A/N: Sequel for Jimin and Hoseok :)

I think I want to continue this, but with one shots of their lives

Example, explain how Jin and Taehyung got together

Namjoon and Yoongi warming up to each other

If it sounds interesting, let me know

ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT

X

It's not that Hoseok didn't have any self-control, he just tended to lose it around Jimin. He always had the urge to hug or kiss the other, never on the mouth of course, he never had to courage to. He always found the boy so damn adorable and y at the same time. He had been fascinated with the boy ever since he first laid eyes on him, him being able to sing and dance was just a bonus. The other could be a garbage man and Hoseok would still want him.

Today, Hoseok guess the universe was trying to test his patience because Jimin had been eating a er (lollipop, whatever the hell you want to call it ) and he was  still eating it quite loudly...right next to him. They were all resting in the living room, Taehyung and Jin were playing video games and it seemed pretty intense from how loud they were getting.

"You're cheating!" The younger yelled.

"Idiot, it's not cheating when I'm just better than you." The other replied with a smug smile, but his expression softened when he noticed the other pouting and had thrown the controller down angrily.

Jin moved over to the other and placed a kiss on his lips that left Taehyung following the elder as he tried to pull awAy. "I did cheat." He said and it earned and it earned an 'I ing knew it!' from his lover, which only made him laugh in response and kiss him again to shut him up.

Hoseok smiled looking at the two on the floor, they were always so happy together and it made Hoseok happy in response. Maybe it was the fact the the childish Taehyung had managed to capture the heart of the ever quiet Jin and brought out sides of him the group hadn't seen before.

"Hoseokkie, stop being a creeper." A voice, he realized as Yoongi, said breaking him out of his thoughts and looking at him.

Hoseok wanted to puke rainbows.

The maknae was isn't even between them for once, but yet they were still 'doing the cuddly thing'.

Namjoon was sitting on Yoongi's lap and grabbed the forgotten controller since Jin had decided to lay his head against his boyfriend's shoulder instead of playing. Yoongi had his arms wrapped around the other's waist in a tight embrace with his head buried in his back and Hoseok saw him release a deep sigh along with a smile.

"Aw, is Yoongi finally warming up to Namjoon?" Hoseok asked in a teasing tone and noticed how their cheeks turned a nice shade of red. 

"Shut up, Hoseok. Only because Kookie is being all friendly with you b- ow! , that hurt Yoongi." Namjoon said rubbed the area of his head where the other had pled his hair slightly.

Maybe that's also why Hoseok was having a hard time. Jungkook had been with Jimin all day and right now the two were snuggling and hugging like they were lovers instead of best friends, he even saw former take the piece of candy out of his mouth just to kiss the youngest on the cheek.

Looking over, he noticed how red Jimin's lips had gotten from the multiple red and pink treats he had consumed, it almost looked like the boy was wearing lipstick. He also noticed how his lips wrapped around the candy and how his tongue moved sensually mover around it. Feeling an intense gaze, he peered over his shoulder and saw Namjoon and Yoongi had matching smirks.

'ing Cheshire ca-'  

"Hoseokkie, do you want one?"

Looking back again, Jimin had now crawled his way over and was uncomfortably close. The younger was looking at him with wide, innocent eyes along with the candy half hanging from his mouth with one in his hand that was being offered to him.

"Hoseokkie? Hoseok? Hyung, are y-MMPH!" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence and Hoseok couldn't control himself any longer when he took the the candy from the other's mouth and kissed him. The kiss was no longer than five seconds, but when the older pulled away Jimin's eyes were wide and he seemed to be in a daze.

What scared Hoseok the most was the deadly silence after it.

Everyone was staring at them.

"Umm, asdfghjkl candy qwertyuiop kiss jfjdjxjdjskslznxbcjfif." Was the only garbled speech Jimin could mutter at the moment and Hoseok wanted something to strike him right where he sat.

"H-hyung? Do you like me?" Finally came a structured sentence from the still stunned boy.

Hoseok almost rolled his eyes, but instead kept a straight face as he responded.

"Yes, I have for a while now."

"How long?"

"The day we met." He immediately replied and saw Jimin's eyes widen again.

"I-I'm really s-sorry I kissed you like that, but-hmmph." 

Hoseok's eyes shut when he felt lip on his and he returned the kiss. His hands found their way to the younger boy's face as Jimin's arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. 

Warmth and perfection were the only words running through Hoseok's mind.

Jimin's lips were warm and very inviting as he kissed the older male and his thumbs traced small circles on his sides and the other only kissed him harder, his lips molding against the other perfectly, causing the younger to lean back until his back hit the couch.

When Hoseok felt the other man open his mouth a loud ' FINALLY' that made them pull apart and they were both  bit faster. 

Both men looks over at the source of the sound to be the marinade, who was bearing a large smile on his face.

"Sorry, but I've been waiting for you two to do that forever now, you guys always had so much tension. You're even cuter together than I thought...I think I'm a fanboy." The youngest said in a rush, but the smile never left his face once.

"Well, I think it's great, just never do that in front of us again." Taehyung said from the floor and earned words of agreement from the others.

Hoseok only looked back at the boy below him and shrugged before he dove back down to  capture his lips again.

", WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"TAEHYUNG, LANGUAGE. THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT INCLUDING YOURSELF." Jim shouted back at his boyfriend.

"B-but...Sorry, hyunggie."

Hoseok and Jimin hadn't heard  word, too lost in each other.

Not  they minded.