Kookie's Hyungs

Kookie Goes With Everything

A/N: Please Comment :3

Makes me happy and write better

X

They had a day off and to Jungkook it was the best day ever.

Why?

It all goes back to the last few days.

X

"NAMJOONIE HYUNG!" A tired Jungkook said from his bed and few moments later his hyung was standing at his door.

"What Kookie?"

"Can you carry me to the front room, please?" He asked as he gave the elder the best puppy dog eys he could muster and opened his arms wide.

"You can't do this yourself because..." The other trailed off with a irritated tone. He had always had a crush on the maknae, but never said anything to him and right now the boy was so cute Namjoon just wanted to hug him...but, not cute enough for him to carry.

"I'm tired, hyunggie."

"So, am I Kookie."

"Fine." He replied with a small pout."I'll just ask Yoongi hyung, YOONGI HYU-"

"Okay, okay, I'll carry you." Namjoon said and began to walk over to the other.

"Really?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

"Yes, no come on." He said and picked up Jungkook bridal style and almost blushed when the other boy wraped his arms aroung his neck.

"Thank you, hyung. I was so tired." The maknae spoke with a small voice and yawned and laid his head on the other's shoulder. Namjoon looked down as he walked, looking down, he saw that the younger's eyes were half lidded. Not paying attention, he ran into one of the other members and his face immediatley became one of irritation.

"Sor- Oh, it's you." Said the other with narrowed eyes.

"Move Yoongi." Namjoon said bluntly.

"Why, Kookie too heavy for you? I should've carried him instead...is that why he called me earlier?"

"Yes, but I can handle it." He replied, but the other was ignoring him and staring at the maknae with a small smile.

"He falls asleep so fast, such a cutie." Yoongi said and reached out to brush the boy's hair out of his face when the said boy was pulled away from his touch.

"Keep your hands off him."

Namjoon only really had one problem in life and that problem was Yoongi. While Namjoon was subtle about his feelings for the maknae, Yoongi was not. He always hugged Jungkook or kissed him on the cheek. Yoongi, along with the rest of BTS, knew the leader had a soft spot for the maknae and while he held his feelings back, Yoongi just let them out. So, the two were often caught fighting by other members, so bad to the point that Hoseok almost got hit when he ended up stuck in between them in the van. What had Jungkook been doing during all this?

Sleeping.

"He doesn't belong to you." Yoongi snapped.

"He doesn't belong to you either, now move already." Namjoon said and walked past the elder and roughly bumped into his shoulder.

Before he could take another step, he was pushed violently and almost droped the sleeping boy.

"What is your problem?!" He asked and tried not to raise his voice.

"I believe that is a rhetorical question to this point."

"I almost dropped him."

"Not my fault your as strong a school girl." Yoongi said and began to walk away, but Namjoon had it up to here with him.

He did drop Jungkook this time and shoved Yoongi with enough force to knock him over.

"A school girl, huh?" He asked with a mocking tone.

"That was nothing." Yoongi said with a smirk on his face and grabbed the leader by his shirt as he landed a sharp kick to his stomach that had him double over onto the ground with a series of coughs.

By this time, Jungkook has woken from his sleepy state and his eyes widened at what he say.

He didn't know if he was still dreaming or not at the way his hyungs were fighting, they were so violent.

"Hyungs?" He asked and another punch was delivered.

"Hyungs!" Another kick swiftly done.

With a sigh, Jungkook got up and went to go find the eldest of the group, Soekjin.

Maybe he knew how to stop the two.

Walking into the living room, he saw who he was looking for resting peacefully in Taehyung's arms. It most made Jungkook want to just leave them alone and solve the problem himself until he remembered that he enjoyed not having a black eye.

"Jin hyung?" He asked once he was close enough.

"Yes, Kookie?" The eldest repled with a voice laced with fatigue.

"Um, Yoongi and Namjoon hyung are fighting." H said awkwardly and Seokjin sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes."

"Again?"

'Again?' Jungkook thought and his head cocked to the side.

"These two will be the death of this group." He said, got up slowly, so he didn't wake Taehyung and made his way to where the shouts were coming from.

Jungkook stood quietly and thought for a bit to ignore the noise.

'What did hyung means by again? Have they done this before?' He thought but was curious when he heard Seokjin's voice above everything else. Peeking his head arouund the corner, he watched the scene silently and noticed the fighting boys were both rubbing their heads and connected it with the fan Seokjin had in his hand.

'Where did that even come from?' The maknae thought, but was drawn into the conversation.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TWO TO STOP ALL THE DAMN FIGHTING?"

"BUT, HE START-"

"NO 'BUTS', EITHER YOU TWO TELL JUNGKOOK OR I WILL."

"Tell me what?" Jungkook said, making his presence known.

After a few moments of no one replying, Seokjin let out a deep sigh.

"These two idiots like you." He said and walked away, leaving the three alone.

Jungkook could only stare at the two.

"Hyungs? Do you really like me?"

"Yes." Namjoon replied.

"But, I like you more." Yoongi said.

"Kookie, please don't listen to him. I like you more."

"I love you Kookie."

"No, I love him!" Namjoon said and turned to face Yoongi with an angry stare.

"Not more than me!"

"Yes, I do!"

"WAIT?!" Jungkook yelled when he saw hands raising. "C-Can't we share?"

"What?" The two said dumbly.

"Can we share? I don't know which hyung I loke more, so can we share?" He asked again, expecting a reply.

Namjoon and Yoongi only looked at each other.

"We could try..." Namjoon offered.

"Fine, but Kookie?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"You have to love both of us equally, okay?"

Jungkook flashed a smile as his answer.

X

That's how Jungkook's best day ever came to be.

Taehyung and Seokjin were sitting upright against the couch, on the floor, the latter was leaning into the elder and arms were wrapped aroung his waist.

He was sitting in between Namjoon and Yoongi on the couch, his head resting on the leader's shoulder, but his hand was being held by the other.Jungkook almost whined when Yoongi let go of his hand, but had no complaints whe he began scratching his head softly causing the youngest to practically melt against his touch.

"Feel good, Kookie?"

"Yeah, feels really nice." He replied with a dopey smile on his face.

Jungkook felt so relaxed at the moment, he hoped nothing would end it...but, something did.

Jimin.

Jimin, who was sitting on the other side of the couch, had been laughing quietly for a while now and it finally got on the maknae's nerves.

"What's so funny?" He said.

"Nothing." The other replied and laughed once again and was met with a glare from the younger.

"It's just you and the hyungs, you're funny."

"You think it's funny I have two boyfriends?"

"No, it's the names I was thinking about for you and your precious boyfriends." He replied and the three looked at him with confusion written all over their faces.

"Jimin, what are you talking about?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung, what's your stage name?"

"Suga."

"What's Jungkook's nickname?"

"Kookie."

"Put them together." Jimin said ad he looked like he was on the verge of laughter again.

"Suga...Kookie? SugaKookie. Oh, SugaKookie. Is that what you've been go giggly about?"

"Not just that. Kookie and Rap Monster."

"What about it?" Namjoon asked.

"It's KookieMonster." Jimin said and finally laughed.

"Oh, hyungs, that's so cute. Our names are like my favorite cookie and my favorite puppet from that one kid's show." Jungkook said with a large smile.

"You are too cute for your own good." The leader said and kissed the younnger on the cheek, but Jungkook froze.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"You kissed me."

"Um, was I not suppose to?"

"Not that, you've never really hugged or kissed me before, it was just surprising." Jungkook said in a shy voice and blushed.

"You never blush like that for me." Yoongi spoke with a sad tone.

"Aww, does Kookie have a favorite already?" Jimin teased.

"If you don't stop, I'll tell Hoseok hyung you like him." The youngest said and Jimin shut up afterward.

"Much better." Jungkook said and returned to his previous position when he felt his eyelids grow heavy.

When they thought he was asleep, Namjoon whispered to Yoongi.

"Bet he likes me more."

"Shut the up, he like me more."

"Hyungs!" Jungkook snapped, making the others jump.

"I like Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung." He said and kissed both of their cheeks before he fell asleep.

"We love you, Kookie." The two said simultaneously.

Jungkook smiled in his sleep when he felt two different pairs of lips, on on his cheek and one on his forehead.

Maybe they fought over him too much, but Jungkook wouldn't want them any other way

X