Chapter 2

Our Annoying Bacon

  Kyungsoo frowned at the blood that had started to ooze out from the small cut on his finger. Taking a deep breath, he turned to glare at the small creature who was shamelessly wagging his tail happily. He wasn't even suprised when the other gave him a big toothy grin instead of cowering in fear. 

"Byun Baekhyun, stop being an annoying piece a and go pester somebody else!"

  Even though a day had passed since Baekhyun had turned into a puppy, Kyungsoo still couldn't believe it.

  Ever since then, the sweet, lovable and cute Baekhyun had turned into an obnoxious pest who didn't know when to shut his mouth up. It had been the tenth time that Kyungsoo had mentally exploded that day. He did his best so he wouldn't be go to jail for abusing a certain dog but it was starting to get hard for him.

"I'm serious," Kyungsoo said as he even pointed his knife at the puppy "before I become the Dyodoro you fear so much."

  Suprisingly, instead of making a snarky comeback, Baekhyun stayed quiet for a few seconds before unconciously giving a small unnoticeable grin. 

"I'm sorry " Baekhyun said as he made his lips form a small pout before realizing he couldn't. "I'll stop bothering you."

   Kyungsoo blinked and raised a brow at the other's words. Baekhyun was never the one to apologize unless... he was planning something. Kyungsoo shivered .

"If you get it, sit quietly on the chair or go sit in the living room." He said as he turned back to start cutting the ingredients again.

    Hearing the chair screeching against the floor, Kyungsoo guessed Baekhyun had finally settled down and peace entered his mind. He began remembering about the events that had happened yesterday as he thought 'Just a month....'

 


     

     All of the members simply stared with their mouths wide open, jaws reaching floor.

"You did not just talk." Kris said, breaking the silence that had suddenly filled the room.

"Yes I did just talk," Baekhyun replied making a smug face "and can everyone not stare at me like i'm the one who's got problems? Cause I don't."

"No... no matter how you look at it, you're the one with the problem," Joonmyeong said as he gave the other a look "a very serious one at that."

"Y-you're still cute though?" Luhan tried, but got attacked by glares from the ten other members instead. Luhan was glad looks couldn't kill.

"So," All of the member's attention were on Xiumin as he started speaking "how did you even get like that?"

"I actually don't know what has happened to me, myself." Baekhyun responded while he tried scratching his head (his paws stopped his attempt though).

"What are we going to do you with you though? You can't really make a public appearance on programs like that." Chanyeol said

     All of the members nodded in agreement as they stopped to think about how big of a problem this was going to be.

"You guys are much calmer than how I thought you guys would be." Baekhyun remarked as the other members were trying to find solutions,

"Well, it's not as if you turned into a monster or something. Plus, you're still the same inside, right?" Was the response of some of the members.

"Shouldn't we tell Youngjun hyung about our situation?" Tao suggested

"Do you think he would believe us? I mean, if I was him even I wouldn't believe us." Jongin said 

"It's still worth a try though. As a manager he might be able to do something to help us." Tao said, insisting on his idea.

     As they had nothing to lose from it, they decided to give the Exo manager a call. 

"Hello, Youngjun hyung?" Joonmyeong greeted as he put the phone on speaker mode.

"What is it?' The other side responded in a grumpy voice.

"You know Baekhyun right?"

"There is no way I wouldn't." 

"Well... he kind of turned into a dog." 

     The members couldn't hear anything from the other line for a while making them think he had ended the call. 

"I told you he wouldn't believe us-" Before Jongin could finish he was interrupted by a sigh

"If you guys wanted a break, you could've just asked for one. You didn't really have to call Baekhyun a dog for one. How do you think he feels by that? I'm sorry though-"

"I'm being completely serious," Joonmyeong said cutting Youngjun off "Baekhyun has turned into a dog. Do you want me to send you a picture for proof?"

"... are you really serious? Are you serious that you're serious?" Joonmyeong guessed that their manager thought he was crazy so he kept insisting.

      Noticing that is was futile with words, he quickly took a photo of Baekhyun. 

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Baekhyun barked as he tried knocking the phone out of the leader's hand.

      Sehun rolled his eyes at that, "You're a dog. You can't come out 'pretty' in a photo no matter how hard you try."

"I hate you," was the puppy's response, making the others snicker at the younger's crestfallen face.

      Joonmyeong shushed the members as he whispered that Youngjun had started talking.

"Alright," The members silently raised their hands in celebration "seeing you guys try so hard for a vacation to even call Baekhyun a dog, I asked the CEO permission." Everyone's hands stayed in the air, frozen "He said one month is the maximum. Some of you will have schedules though so it's not a complete vacation."

      Giving their thanks, they ended the call feeling happy and a bit depressed that the manager didn't believe their story.

"How come he didn't believe us?" Tao whined 

"At least we have a vacation. It's better than nothing." Yixing said giving the others his dimple showing smile.

"Yixing's right. During this month, let's try and find a cure for my Baekhyun." The members didn't let the 'my' pass by as they shot the Exo-K leader, dirty looks.

 


 

 

       Kyungsoo slightly frowned at the memory when he noticed a horrible smell coming from below. He also felt a liquid substance slide in between his toes making him cringe at the feeling. Curious, he decided to take a look at the cause and let out a horrifying scream.

       Baekhyun had taken a big 'dump' on him. He also didn't forget to pee. 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!! YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF , COME BACK HERE AT ONCE!" Kyunsoo said, yelling at the top of his lungs, as his last ounce of patience disappeared.

       Baekhyun ran away from Kyungsoo while laughing hysterically at the other's reaction. 

'This form is actually not that bad.' Baekhyun thought as he hid in below the small opening below the couch.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N:

What did I write... orz

Don't worry BaekSoo shippers. I will write another chapter for him as this chapter came out pretty short...

I hope you enjoy this story and bye~ ♡