Chapter 1

Our Annoying Bacon

    Chanyeol groaned, rubbing his eyes with a hand as he used the other to sit up. Hearing some cracks as he got up, he stretched out his long limbs, looking over to the other side of the bed, only to find no one. Disppointed, a frown immediately spread across his face as he dragged himself out of the room. 

"Chanyeol, is that you? Come and eat!" A voice Chanyeol recognized as Kyungsoo yelled.

     Entering the kitchen, he noticed that all of the other members were already eating, everyone except one.

"Where's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked as he took a seat.

     At the mention of their the puppy-like member, everyone's attention went towards Chanyeol. 

"What are you talking about? Baekhyun's still sleeping in his room. You're the one who shares a room with him and yet you ask us?" Kyungsoo said as he gave Chanyeol a look that was clearly judging him.

"He's not in his bed though," Chanyeol responded, as he spread jam on his toast "there weren't any shower noises either."

"Wasn't he hidden under the covers or something? Let's just hurry up and eat so that I can go out with Baekhyun hyung," Sehun nonchalantly said, not even bothering to hide his smile as he continued "alone."

     Those words caused immediate sounds of protest from the others. Sehun- being the little he is- ignored the members as he got up from his seat, exiting the kitchen as he headed towards his crush's room. But, before he could walk even a step away from the kitchen, he was stopped by a certain baby faced deer.

"Is there something wrong, Lu-han-nie-hyung?" Sehun shot the other a innocent smile as he emphasized in a docile voice each syllable- making the older cringe.

"I will not let you go, even if you're like my younger brother." Luhan said as he tried to make a serious face- which obviously failed, as the younger didn't even react. Instead, Sehun quickly dodged the older. 

"Yehet~!" Sehun sang happily as he was getting close to his goal. 

 


 

 Baekhyun yawned as he opened his eyes, and let his hand roam around the bed in an attempt to find his phone for the time. Having no luck, he decided to give up and look at the clock hung on the wall. He decided to get off the bed to look closer at the clock, as he was having a hard time reading it from where his bed was. Suprisingly when he got off, his legs couldn't reach the floor, causing him to fall face first. 

   Groaning in pain, he instinctively grabbed his nose that was stinging from the fall. Baekhyun frowned when he noticed the fact that he couldn't quite grab his nose. In the end he brushed it off thinking it was probably his imagination.

   Deciding it was about time he got ready, he entered the bathroom. He froze when he noticed everything had gotten bigger. The toilet especially. Baekhyun stood there processing all that had happened untill now and did the most logical thing that had to be done in that situation. He rammed his head on the wall repeatedly as he murmured, "This is a dream. This is a dream. I will wake up."

   In the end, he discovered that it wasn't a dream and earned himself a big bump on his forehead while doing so. Going back to his room. he tried finding something that could work like a mirror so he could look at his reflection. As he was searching, he noted that everything in the room wasn't colorful like it used to be. Everything was just a variation of black and white. 

    Feeling severely depressed, he walked with his head low untill he stumbled upon Chanyeol's black guitar. His mood immediately brightened up as he prepared himself for whatever reflected. Gulping his saliva, he focused on what was revealed on the black surface and howled as a response.

 

 


 

Hearing a loud howl, Sehun and the rest of the members ran as quickly as possible when they realized what room the sound was coming from. Sehun, who was near the room already, was the first to arrive. He got into a fighting stance he saw Tao once do, and prepared himself. Entering the room, he searched around the room for his beloved. 

   The rest of the Exo members entered the room one by one, each asking what had happened. 

"So, where's Baekhyun?" Kris asked in a stoic manner, acting like he didn't care

    Before anyone could answer, a small 'woof' interrupted them. Everyone looked down towards the cause and saw a small puppy. Most of them had to control themselves so that they didn't strangle the little puppy of how cute it was. Tao not being able to resist, glomped the poor puppy in a bone crushing hug, Hearing the puppy whine, Joonmyeong had to forcefully pull the small mammal from the Piccolo look-a-like (according to Baekhyun).

    As Tao finally calmed down, everyone stayed silent as they simply looked at the dog.

"So... what's that," Chen said pointing at the mammal before he continued "and where's Baekhyun?"

"You're so rude! How could you say 'that', to such a cute animal?" Tao cried out as he attempted to grab the puppy from Joonmyeong's grip- only for his hand to be slapped away by the Exo-K leader.

"Anyways, as Chen said, it looks like Baekhyun has disappeared." Joonmyeong stated.

"Why does this have to happen on the day of my date~?" The youngest whined, causing glares.

"Couldn't he have just gone out?" Xiumin said as some agreed with him.

"We all know Baekhyun isn't the type to go out without telling us." Chanyeol replied as he stared at the dog that seemed as if he needed to say something.

"It doesn't mean he won't keep it a secret at least one time." Jongin argued as he also couldn't take his eyes off the puppy- he suddenly missed his dogs.

  Silence filled the room as they waited for Baekhyun to magically appear out of no where. They knew that without Baekhyun- the mood maker- silence was inevitable. 

"I'm right here," A voice Exo recognized as Baekhyun was heard. "over here!"

   Everyone once again looked down and stared curiously at the small puppy. They shook their heads thinking they were crazy to think the voice came from the mammal but was proved wrong when they heard the voice speak again, "Yes, I am the puppy and no, you aren't dreaming.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: I'm so sorry ; - ;

Please don' kill me... 

I probably destroyed alot of your expectations but this is all I can write...

Each member will have their own chapter with Bacon but I had to introduce it and it became like this...

 ゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。━━━ン!!!!

Tbh I won't even get mad if you guys unsubscribe ;v

Well... tchau~~~~~~~~ 

(//A//) ♡ Your commentaries are my strength (although I didn't reply to any of them) 

Love ya all <●> <●>

IMPORTANT:

Can you guys tell me which member you most want me to write about with first? 

(I can not promise that I will write about the member tho)