The Dream and the years apart but close.

Gui Gui had an unexpected date on a certain day!

 

Meanwhile… Somewhere in Luzon, Philippines, Mikan was daydreaming about GuiLun being together for Gui Gui’s birthday. She was so deep in her thought that she did not notice her teacher looking at her. “Mikan!” Her teacher shouted. She was awaken then did not know what her teacher said. “Uhh.. Ma’am What was that??” She asked. Hr teacher replied angrily of course speaking tagalong. Her teacher had crooked English, “Ano ang ginagawa mo?? *What are you doing??*” She then heard an airplane passing by above. She ran out of the room and caught that airplane. “The hundredth airplane, I will keep my promise. I’ll wish for both of you.” She quietly thought to herself. “I WISH….SECRET!”

“Aichii!” Gui Gui sneezes and Aaron was startled even though it was not loud. “Why do you have a cold??” Aaron asked. Gui  Gui said, “I don’t have a cold, but I felt a very cold chill, maybe someone is thinking about me.” She sneezed again… and again… and again… hmm… “Are you really sure?? We’re here!” Aaron asked and said. “I’m fine, let’s go!” Gui Gui said pulling Aaron who was first out of the car.

Mikan, You’re in detention! Her teacher said in tagalog. Her teacher continued to speak badly of GuiLun. Her teacher tells her on how lame it was. But Mikan got fed up especially when her teacher insulted GuiLun. “Stop it! You are no one. You yourself are no one!  “of course she was speaking tagalong because she did not want to brag. She was good in academics and sports. The only thing she has negative is that she is talkative, lazy and very very clumsy. Her teacher said, “Don’t look down on me! You’re just a little girl! You don’t know anything!” Her teacher shouted in tagalong. Mikan replied in English, she wanted her thoughts out. “No Ma’am, you don’t know anything. You can’t even speak straight English. You can’t even spell paleomammalogy!” Her teacher was astounded. Then she sat down her seat again.  Daydreaming again.

Gui Gui and Aaron had a very fun time. They brought many stitch things, limited editions too!!

That night Gui Gui, Aaron, and Mikan had the same dream. Gui Gui and Aaron ran to chase a 5 year old boy, while Gui Gui was holding a 6 months old baby girl. They met a girl of 19 years old. She was with her boyfriend they talked and they knew a secret.

The next day.

August 12, 2011;  11:11 AM

Aaron called Gui Gui. “Wei?” Gui Gui answered Aaron. Aaron felt something, a new feeling. “Will you be my girlfriend?” She was so shocked and said………………..

Mikan was daydreaming again. She sneezed very badly. Maybe, something I don’t want happened, she thought.

 

7 years later:

Aaron: Lun Ai  Erzi! Where are you going?!

Lun Ai: I want Mama Hebe!

Aaron: You’ll be with her.

Aaron was kneeling talking to his son.

Gui Gui was walking, holding her 6 months old baby girl. When he saw in front of her, staring at her, looking like they haven’t seen each other for decades. Gui Gui then smiled awkwardly, showing that it was a force one even though she did not want to let the person know. Then she mumbled,

Gui Gui: ( Mumbling, in a whispering tone) Aaron….

Aaron stood up and was shocked too..

The two of them (Aaron and Gui Gui): You’re from my dream.

Mikan: ah!! (Almost crying) You’re Gui Gui and Aaron! Ahhhh! (Screams of happiness)

A few hours later:

They have been telling stories about Guilun.

Mikan: So you two are married??

Aaron: Yeah after our dream. You were there.

Mikan: So the two of you have two children?

Aaron: Oh yeah. This is Lun Ai (points at the boy)  and This is Yin Ai (Points at the baby)

Aaron whispered something into Mikan's ear.

Mikan: So you mean that, that series were the one in your stories. The 6 months time you've been together. The series your manager didn't tell you?

Lun Ai suddenly interupts them. "Wheres Mama Hebe and Papa Wang Zi?

Gui Gui Laughs

Gui Gui: They have been attached to only one untie and uncle and they call them mama and papa.

Lun Ai: I am Lun Ai. This is mommy and this is daddy. And Auntie Hebe or Mama Hebe and Uncle Wang Zi or Papa Wang zi are coming later! Right baby Yan Ai. But we LOVE daddy and mommy a trillion times better!

Yin Ai: AHHH!! (Yin Ai screams of happines)

Mikan: I’m so happy for you.

Then a man came and kissed Mikan lightly even if she is talking to someone.

Mikan: Uh! Natsume! Oh, I’m sorry, this is my boyfriend, Natsume.

Natsume: Nice to meet you! *bows*

Aaron and Gui Gui: It’s okay, so why are you two in Taiwan and is now fluent with Taiwanese language. We’ve been dreaming about you every year. Every 11nth of August!

Natsume and Mikan: It a long story.

Then Hebe and Wang Zi came together holding hands.

Lun Ai: Mama Hebe!

Hebe: Hi!

Aaron and Gui Gui: So guess we’re going  then!

Mikan and Natsume: Goodbye.

Aaron and Gui Gui with Hebe, Wang Zi and the children left. Then Gui Gui turned around walked towards Mikan again.

Gui Gui: Thanks!

All of them(except Gui Gui): For what??

Gui Gui: For your wish!

Aaron and Mikan: Ah!!

The rest: What’s that??

Aaron, Gui Gui, and Mikan: That wish is ……………………………….. A SECRET!!

Gui Gui the leaved after another goodbye.

Natsume: What was that?? (kissed mikan)

Mikan: A wish, A dream and a Secret!

Natsume: You!. (Gui Gui chuckled)

-----------------------------------

 

Yes I am the Mikan IN the story and it happened a while ago. Though it's not true that I'm good at school! 

The wish is true, I'm collecting airplanes! But it's still a secret!

Because today is August 11, 2011 in our country!

I dedicate this story to GUILUN!

And the wish is true. I am just hoping that my fanfic will be too!