The wish to be a secret.

Gui Gui had an unexpected date on a certain day!

 

“Mikan?? Mikan?? Mikan!!!!” The teacher finally broke. She was calling to the first year high school 12 year old, who was writing something in her long pad. It was Technology and Livelihood education class. Her teacher was the teacher she detest the most. She picked her paper and her teacher grabbed it. “Gui Gui? Happy Birthday?? What a weird name?! GuiLun 4ever?? Ever talked about reality… hahaha…Try this again and you’ll be in detention!” Her teacher said. Natsume her crush also laughed! She hates him very much. H e was always teasing her and is always besides her. Even if there is no reason. The only thing she liked about him is that when she is sick, he is very sweet and caring even if ther is a teacher in front!

It was 10:26 in the morning of August 11, 2011. Gui Gui was having a shooting for an MV with Ya tou and Wan Zi. She was the female lead and Wang Zi was the male lead. They sang a very romantic song.

Wang Zi’s POV

Sigh… we are singing a romantic song but I can tell that her mind is thinking about another man. Sigh…….

EnD Of POV

Gui’s POV

This song has some same words from Dong Mai. Now that I think of it, I miss PI LI MIT... It has been almost four years huh? Sigh…

End of  POV

Meanwhile…

 Aaron was shopping because his manager told him that he will be casting in a new drama as the male lead for 6 months! But his manager would not tell him who the female lead will be. So he was going around, walking back and forth when he came across a toy shop. Specializing in Stitch! He stopped in front and smiled. “If Gui Gui was here, she’d be all over the place!” he thought then he looked confused and something came in a flash. He opened his cell phone and saw what he wanted to see. His eyes grew big and then he was looking sorry. He hurriedly dialed his manager’s phone number.

Ring…. Ring… the phone continued to ring but no one answered. He redialed and thought, “It’s Gui Gui’s Birthday! How did I ever forget…!”  His manager answered the phone, “Wei??” Aaron without another word said, “What’s my schedule for today??!!” His manager was going deaf, Aaron was shouting, “CALM DOWN! Today you are going to a photo shoot with Hebe, then to a autograph signing with the rest of the Fahrenheit, then-“ He was cut off by Aaron. “Cancel them ALL! And say sorry to Hebe! I’m going to fill all of my time tomorrow but none today.” “But-“ His manager tried to argue. Just then Aaron’s phone battery was empty. “Stupid phone!” he shouted. “Of all days, why today!” Aaron added. He ran to the phone booth and dialed his manager’s number. His manager answered quickly. Aaron was anxious, but then his manager told him, “Hao la  Hao la! I’ll cancel your schedule for today. But you owe me so do your best tomorrow!” Aaron smiled and was relieved. He was so happy!

Meanwhile…

Gui Gui finished her shooting and got home. She was about to take a shower when her cell phone rang.

Gui Gui’s POV

I was about to take a bath, I wanted this day to be a half rest day, but then my cell phone rang. I guess from what I see, the number does not belong to my phonebook, rather to a telephone booth.

“Wei??” I asked as I answered the phone.

“Gui... Gui” I heard a voice panting. I answered quickly, “Are you all right?” Then I heard the person gulped, an as soon as he stopped panting he told me, “It’s me Aaron.” I sense that he is smiling over the other line. “What’s up, long time no talk!” I told him. “Gui Gui, happy birthday.” I was shocked by what I just heard. “You… you remembered my birthday??”I asked shocked. Nobody in the set remembered my birthday.  “Of course! Who wouldn’t?” Aaron told me. “So what are you doing??” he asked me. “Nothing.” I honestly told him, even though I’m a bit sad. “Then let’s spend the rest of the day in the park. I heard they’re having limited edition stitch prizes.” Aaron asked me trying to bribe. “I’m not falling for your bribe!” I told him jokingly. I sensed that he pouted. “All right! I’ m just kidding. Since I’m not doing anything, I’ll spend my time with you.” I chuckled. Then he said, “It’s 10:58, I’ll meet you by 11:30. Can you come to the ­­­­­­_____ Café first? Let’s have coffee and a little chat before going to ____Park” he said. “Yes I can.” I replied smiling. “Then okay, I’ll meet you there, bye.” He said ending the call. Oh! What should I wear??! It has been ages since I saw him! So… I want to look beautiful. But what should I do!

End of POV

And Gui Gui started to prepare.

Aaron’s POV

YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I AM GOING TO THE PARK WITH GUI GUI! What gift should I buy for her??

End of POV

They both did what they have to…. By 11:35…

Aaron was sitting in his jeans and jacket, inside a normal t-shirt, waiting for gui gui.

(Here’s a picture, http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/Angelshin12/new4.jpg)

3 Minutes later, he saw Gui Gui came out of a taxi cab wearing a red long jacket and inside a white long blouse, and leggings, with the perfect touch of natural beauty.

(Here’s the picture, http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg359/Angelshin12/1-101.jpg)

Aaron was mesmerized. Gui Gui walked to him, as Gui Gui was coming closer he noticed a huge paper bag. Aaron noticed that she noticed his gift. He walked up to Gui Gui, he was so out of his mind that he hugged Gui Gui, Gui Gui was shy but she still hugged him back. He realized what he just did. “Uh… Umm.. I’m sorry; I just missed you so much.”  They sat down. She smiled and said, “Don’t worry, I’m use to it, remember when the whole crew of PI LI MIT pulled a prank on me, you were the one I hugged.” Aaron laughed. They were drinking coffee. Then Aaron blurted out, “Do you remember the time we pulled another prank at you, on April fool’s Day? You really taken it to heart then found out that it was a prank! Hahaha then you started biting the three of us… I really missed those days. (A 2 must watch Guilun moments, heres the links,  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbW36NGz98A&feature=related and  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrpSIYe_3UI&feature=related )” There was a long silence. No one knows how to react. Then Gui Gui broke the silence. “Let’s go!” Aaron grabbed her hand and said, “Happy Birthday, this is my gift.” Handing her a huge paper bag. She was shocked for a moment. He opened it and saw a very big stitch stuffed toy holding to little ones. There were also roses. Then at stitch’s foot was embroidered, “Gui Gui” Gui Gui was so happy that she hugged him and kisse him in the cheeks. She realized what she has done and turned red. But then she sneezed. “Acchii.” She sneezes woman like, quiet and unnoticeable. “What’s wrong?? Do you have a cold??” Aaron asked and looked at Gui Gui then his watch, it was 1:10 in the afternoon, how can someone be cold at this time of the day.