What do you mean?!

So Long,Love Life

 

No one P.O.V

"Someone call the ambulance please,"Jungkook cried as he hugged Jangeum who was covered in blood.

"Sir please relax. she's going to be okay," Someone tried to calm Jungkook down.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! She's the love of my life i dont want to loose her," He cried more and rocked his body back and forth. 

End of p.o.v

 

Jungkook p.o.v

I dont want to loose her. She's too important to me. Jangeum please be save. Please.Please.Please. I hugged her fragile body I didnt care if i was covered in blood all i wanted was her safe. 

Soon enough the ambulance came and took her. They let me follow them as I was her boyfriend. I cried as the paramedics tried to bandage her up and give her oxygen. 

Please be okay baby. I love you. Dont leave me. I love you so much. Please.... Baby stay with me. Chaebal. What am I without you. Im nothing. Im no one without you. Please be safe. Please please please.

End of p.o.v

 

No ones P.O.V

The ambulance rushed to the hospital and brang Jangeum to the emergency room. Jungkook waited outside fustratedly. 30mins later Jangeum parents and Jungkook parents came just to see Jungkook sitting deady on the chair quietly crying. The parents looked at each other with worried eyes. Too worried on whats going to happen with Jangeum and Jungkook.

"J-jungkook honey," Mrs jeon sat beside her son and side hugged him

"She's going to be okay,Im sure,"Mrs Jeon tried to control her tears as it brimmed through her eyes. She was too hurt seeing her son like this.

"Umma how can you be sure... She was in a pool of blood there. I should be the one getting crashed not her. Its all my fault. Ummaa," He cried and hugged his mother

"Kookie ah its not your fault okay. Its no ones,"Jangeum mother patted Jungkook.

"Aunty Kim. Mianhae. If I was by her side...None of this would happened,"Jungkook sobbed.

"Jungkook Aunty Kim said its no ones fault. Dont blame it on you okay,"Jangeum mother assure.

"Im nothing without her,umma,"Jungkook cried more.

"She'll be fine okay,"Jungooks mother cried silently and walked away to the toilet. She didnt want to see Jungkook's state like this.

Jungkook sunken into his sit and stared at the wall.

 

Few hours later

"Anyone related to Kim Jangeum,"The doctor came out.

"ME! uhm Im her boyfriend,"Jungkook stood up.

"Ah jeon jungkook.She lost alot  of blood and.........."The doctor scratch his nape

"AND WHAT?!" Jungkook shouted.

"Shes...............in a coma that may last for a few years or so,"The doctor said

Jungkook dropped on the chair and messed it up. "Please say its not true please," He looked up at the doctor.

"Im sorry Mr Jeon ," The doctor said and walked away.

"AGHHHHHHHHHH ITS ALL MY FAULT!" Jungkook cried out loud. He ran to Jangeums ward and opened the door slowly seeing Jangeum around small tubes,big tubes,wires and all. 

"Jangeum baby please wake up for me neh. Ill wait for you no matter what," Jungkook took her hand and kissed it.

 

The day of Jungkooks birthday

*Beep beep beep*

"Baby ahh its my birthday. Wake up and celebrate with me," Jungkook said and smiled sadly. His faced looked tired,lost,hurt. Eye bags and dark circles surrounded his eyes. His face looked puffy from all the crying.

"Baby~ Arent you going to eaat? You look so skinny."

 

The day of Jangeums birthday

*Beep beep beep*

"Happy birthday baby. You're finally 17~. Come on wake up I bought you your favorite boook,"Jungkook said while trying not to cry. He looked worser than before. He looked like he never slept in days. He missed Jangeum too much. Her voice her laugh her everything.

"Remember that deal when you said you'll show me your y body. You're finally 17 now another one more year and I can see it," he tried to sound happy.

New Year

*Beep beep beep*

"Happy new year~! Baby whats your new years revolution.Mine is to bring you everywhere once you wake up from you're looooooong dream,"Jungkook said 'cheekily'.

Your index finger moved abit and Jungkook saw it. He quickly called the doctor.

"Thats just a movement. It may or may not be a sign that she'll wake up soon,"The doctor said. Jungkook nodded and the doctor walked out.

"You heard that baby. You may wake up soon! I miss you so much I hope you wake up soon!" Jungkook said excitedly.

Valentines Day

"Hello baby! How are you? Getting better? Happy Valentines Dayyyyy. I got your favorite Flower. WHITE ROSE!," Jungkook said. He became abit happier after that news he heard from the doctor.

"Baby if you were awake right now I would definitely bring you to lotte world right now," Jungkook said

White day

"Baby its white day! When are you going to wake uppppppp. I miss your sweet voice. I want you to sing to mee. Baby did you know that me and bangtan hyungs made a song! We got so popular we were asked to perform it LIVE," Jungkook said happily with a tint of sadness.

Pepero Day

"PE PE ROOOOO. Happy pepero day aegi. When are you going to wake up!!! Its been sooooooooooooo longggg!,"Jungkook came with a box of pepero.

"Baby wake up at eat this pepero with me," Jungkook shook the box infront of Jangeum. Jangeum was now better than before. She wasnt surrounded with wires and tubes anymore.

Jungkook and Jangeum 3rd aniversary 

"HAPPY ANIVERSARRY BABYYYYY! Wake up and I'll show you a stunt i learned from Jimin hyung!," Jungkook said happily. Today Jangeum was surrounded by Bts, Jungkooks friends. Suddenly Jangeum slowly opened her eyes. Jungkooks eyes widened and call the doctor

"Jangeum awoken from her coma which is good. She didnt loose much memories just that she forgot abt that day she had a crash," Doctor said and nodded.

"J-JINJJA?!"Jungkook eyes widened. 

"yep. I will take my leave now," Doctor said and walked away

"JANGEUM!!!!" Jungkook ran to Jangeum and hugged her

"Where am I? How did i get here?" Jangeum gave a questioned look

"Long story. I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AWAKE NOW I MISSED YOU,"Jungkook cried happily

"I miss you tooooo????" Jangeum was still confused.


Okay guys im done with this fanfic. So in the end it was a happy ending i guess. I wanted to write a sad one but i almost cried. and i kind of hate sad endings. But maybe ill write another short story. A sadder one i think I hope you guys enjoyyy.

   

I dont own any of the gift exept for edited pics