Senio

Checkmate

In the ruins of the old world. A stream of white and silver marched acrossed the plains of the dead grass and earth. Moving swiftly and quietly the stream was like river of pure silver, but if you look closer they were men and women dressed in pure white clothes ladled with silver armour and weapons, Cannons, machine guns etc. The army was filler with silver armour and weapons making themshine like the evening star. The army was skillful and moved silenty making sure not make a sound or snap of a twig to alert any animal or humanof their presence. The commmander far in front waved his hand in the air to signal them to stop. In one second the tropps stopped and waited for the next orders. The white commander whispered a message to the messenger next to him who would relay the message downwards.

The troops watched as the messengers one by one relayed the message to each general of the troops. As the last messenger reached ht elast general, the man stood up and annoucened th emessage to his troops and soilders as cleraly and loudly as any man would in this time of war.

"Listen up!" He boomed through out th esilent skys,"The white commander has given information that the Blacks have been spotted."

He paused for th emessega to sink in. The general listened for th emurmur of soilders as they whispered amongst eachother quietly.

"They have taken the town of Emmergrald. (Pronounce however you want) I am sad to say. No survivors. For those who came form that outside town i am deeply sorry. But the Commander has given orders that each general of each troop is to send forward one soilder forward to be the frontline. SO! Who volunteers!?"

The soilders went quiet. This was a suicide mission, they all knew once you leave to go to the front you won't retrun. Omly a handful have returned and they are forever traumatized and disable. No one volunteered. Each loked at eachother, thinking who would. They waited until the commander picked.

"I see. No one will volun-"

"I VOLUNTEAR!" One voice boomed over the General.

The genral followed th esound of th evoice to meet an arm held up high to show his presence. The soilder was a knight. He had dark eyes that showed years of training, his hair blonde and shining in the sun. In his white an dsilver uniform he was loke a warrior angel.

"Your name soilder."

"Huang Zitao sir!"

"And why do you voluntear?"

The soilder looked at the commander in shock of the question,"Because if i do not, you will pick one who will not be willingly and th efrontline will be a chaos sir! and......"

"And?"

"It is my hometown. I am going to see the remains of my family."

"I see. Well then hurry up then go on"

The soilder saluted, as he was about to leave the Generals eyes caught th epatterns on th eyoung mans wrists and arms. Swirls of all colours and shaps and sizes forming all over his arms. The general watched as th eboy got into a runnig position.

"Wait! Your going to run?"

The soilder smirked and his face forwards, he took a deep breath in and th epatterns under his clothes began to glow and move. To one this would be shocking and well...it truly was. For one to have such energy was rare and new. Lines began moving up his neck like a plant growing up his body, as the settled it still glowed and as if he teleported.

"To think he'd use his power now not save it. That idiot." One soilder said.

"The boy he..."

"One of the 6."

The geral looked in awe as this was his first time seeing on of the Senio perform their power. It was very rare to see that type of enrgy. It was begining to show as peolpe stepped forward but it was handful as the energy was hard to control depending onthe type you inhabit.

Zitao concentrated as he felt the the time slips in the blanket of space and time, he counted down the minutes to his destinaiton. As he opened his eyes he was right next to the commander and 2 other boys they looked around his age and some older than him. They looked at him in shock.

"Did you just.."

"Time skip!?" The two said in excitment.

"yeah" ZItao said in caution.

"Ahem."

Three turned to face the commander.

"As you can see you are the first three to arrive you will wait for th other six so keep quiet and talking below a whisper am i Clear!"

"yes sir."

"Zitao, as you know your not the only with the Energy so meet the others -ish. The other three will show up soon."

Zitao faced the other two. One had puffy cheeks and looked like a chipmunk (Theordore) and the other had a a strong jaw he looked like camale or dinosour (Camelsour)

"Hi I'm Kim Minseok."

"Kim? Your korean?" Xitao said abit shocked.

The boy looked a bti taken back,"Oh no i'm not a spy. I'd be dead right now. Call me Xuimin if its better."

"Okay Xuimin." ZItao bowed as th eXuiminheld out a hand to shake.

"Shake my hand."

Zitao shaked the boy hand and immediatly let go. His hands were ice cold and felt as if they were frozen. He looked again but his hands looked fine.

"Oh sorry, still not in control of my energy."

"Its okay."

The one who had a strong jaw walked up,"Im Kim Jongdae or Chen."

"Zitao."

Again they shook hands, immediatly Zitaos hair stood on ends. Chen bursted out laughing. The commander gave a glare and he immedialty shut up.

"I have the storm energy sorry 'bout that force of habit."

"Oh okay."

"You don't say much do yo-" Xuimin was cut off.

"They're hear." The commander said.

"Who is?" Zitao was confused.

"The senio (Latin:Group of six) the other ones wiht energy come on we can't me Wufan waiting." Chan said.

Zitao follwed the comander as well as the other two. They looked up. Zitao followed their gave and saw a man hovering up high in the air. He looked beautufil as he was as if floating i nth ewind, but then in sudden he dropped. Just before the man was about to hit the ground he hovered againa and gently landed.

"WuFan from the Queen troops."

Queen! Ziato thought Why would a Queen be hear?

"Others?"

"Coming Coomander white." WuFan answered with a straight face.

As he said the 2 others showed up, the two were also hovering but it looked like one was doing the work. HId eyes were clsoed as the concentrated adn the others hands were on his hands as if to keep him calm.

"Sorry about the delay sir. I am from the Rook troops and my friedn hear is from Bishop."

"Names?"

"I am Lu Han of Rook troops."

"Zhang Yixing from the medical Bishops."

"Okay as you have noticed we have a new face." The commander said."This is Zitao he is your new memebr to complete the Senio."

"The what?"

"The group of six its Latin.." Yixing exsplained.

"Thats right, you six will make up  a new troop as the frontline. With you Energy the White king will soon end this WAR. Am i clear Men!"

"SIR YES SIR!" They said as one.

_____________________________________

6620 characters

1249 words

Enjoy and please leave a comment everytime you read thankyou.