Parteu ONE

Sweet Destiny

 

The popular kids of the school team bounced their basketballs up and down the concrete floor with a constant beat, going out from their changing room, wearing their unusually tight white v-neck shirt, showing their chest muscles -even their s- clearly. Donghae, the team leader and girls’ biggest crush -the one with the stunning look, the expressive warm watery eyes and perfectly structured jaw line- bumped Leeteuk’s small frame with his much bigger shoulder filled with hard rock muscles. 
Leeteuk let a tiny curse out of his lips as his books fell out of his grip, scattering on the school corridor. He pushed up his thick black glasses which gave him the geeky look. Donghae scowled and brushed the part his shoulder. Tongue poking his inner cheeks and walked down the hallway, getting tiny squeals and gasps from the ladies every now and then. 

Her fingers brushed softly against his as they picked up the books and papers. Their cheeks unknowingly turned light shades of pink, Nadine’s lips curved up into a weak smile while Leeteuk looked down and nodded his head in appreciation, taking his books from her hand. He bit his bottom lips as he felt his heart beating as if it was in a race. 

“T-thank you, N-n-nad-di-dine,” he stuttered. Bowed a little, avoiding eye contact and hugged his books tight infront of his chest and walked quickly -almost running- to his locker. He didn’t forget to take a glance back at Nadine who was still at the same place a few metres away. He swore she looked into his eyes and her smiled killed her. His cheeks getting hot as he recalled the incident. 

The bell rung, Leeteuk rushed to his seat in the classroom, the one next to the window. They were assigned to sit at a combined table with a pair in each row. It was literature hence his partner was Heechul. The younger was befuddled with his a-few-days-hyung’s cheerful mood.

“Yah,” Heechul smirked as he nudged Leeteuk’s right arm with his elbow. The elder didn’t seem to realize and bit his bottom lip to reduce his smile.
“YAH,” Heechul said in a frustrated tone and poked his arm several times with a large force.
“Ouch!” Leeteuk whinced and rubbed the hurting spot, “What?” he replied harshly, mad that his dreamy bubble was burst.
“Aish, this guy. What’s in your mind?” his friend blurted.
“Are you facebook? Geez.” Leeteuk replied, uninterested. Then taking a short quick look to his right before giving Heechul his attention, Nadine giggling with her hands covering . Her eyes smiled along. Leeteuk’s cheeks flushed light pink, showing his deep dimple. 
“Ah! I was right! You’re in love! RIGHT?!” Heechul said in a loud voice as if showing his victory.
“Shh!” Leeteuk hushed him and shot him a “don’t-you-dare-look”.
“Okay okay,” Heechul chuckled, looking at his right and guessing which girl could have made his hyung’s heart finally worked to its job.