Describing Tiffany Hwang

Describing Tiffany Hwang

The person I’m describing is a girl. An Asian girl that has a special eyes. Special as in a good way. There’s something about her eyes that makes it one of her charm. Whenever she smiles, her eyes will turn into a crescent-like-shape. That makes me like her smile so much. When I first met her, she had a wavy red colour hair which she dyed some weeks before our first encounter. The colour really suits her fair skin and she had it for some months before changing it back to her original hair colour, light brown. Her luscious lips stand out the most after her eyes. She likes to apply a red lipstick when she’s going for any ceremony but most of the time, it has always been her favourite strawberry flavour lip balm.

 

She weights around fifty kilograms and is as tall as five feet four inch. The weight has always been a burden for her as she always thinks that she’s overweight. Despite that, she often goes to the gym for a cardio and makes sure to take care of what she consumes. To be honest, she looks just as good as she is now where I think no dieting and such is required.

 

The first time we met was during the summer night at the park near my house. She was seating on one of the bench. I went to sit next to her because of my concern. She was crying at that time. I found out that she got her knee scratched and some blood was flowing out. It happened during her strolling time at the park. I helped with her wound and makes sure she got home safely. After that day, we talk to each other, meet and hang out at places and we became a close friend and eventually a lover.

 

As I mentioned earlier, her charms are the reason why she’s unforgettable. Her innocent smile, the way her eyes turn into crescent shape and how her eyes literally disappear whenever she smiles. Not just that, even her laugh makes it unforgettable. She laughs without a sound coming out of yet there’s still noises coming out as she continuously claps her hand when she laughs. Her special ways of eating is to cut everything in her plate before enjoying her meal.

 

Furthermore, this girl I’m describing, for me, is really one of a kind. She can never get mad at others. Even if someone does something wrong to her, she will always forgive that person. She’s also so polite to others, works hard for everything she does and is very perseverant. I can never stop writing if I were to list all of her charms and good influence. She is really the person I never want to lose.

 

The person I described is Tiffany Hwang.