Equation [one-shot]

Equation [one-shot]

Everyone knew that Lee Sungmin could do just about anything. From doing martial arts, playing the guitar and even magic! But, if there was one thing Lee Sungmin just can't do well, it would be Math. Mathematics, everyone hated that subject. 

 
Why? Because, it was simply frustrating.  But, unlike Sungmin, there was this one person in the entire school who liked mathematics. And that's where Cho Kyuhyun came into the picture.
 
Kyuhyun, the anti-social nerd slash geek. He was the stereotypical nerd of his batch. He wore think, black-rimmed glasses, tucked-in collared shirts and slacks, just like any typical nerd out there. 
 
He was younger than most people from his class due to the that he skipped a year in high school. Most people would avoid him, bully him and treat him like crap on a daily basis. But, he couldn't fight them even if he could because, it would probably make a slight dent on his report card. 
 
"Hey, nerd. Do our homework, will ya?" one of the bullies demanded.
 
"N-No, do it yourself." Kyuhyun stuttered, gathering his books from his locker.
 
The group of bullies headed towards Kyuhyun, a wryly smile etched on their faces. One of the bullies made a red mark, probably permanent and Kyuhyun just laid on the floor. The bullies were getting ready to punch the nerd's face, again,  when one boy witnessed their actions.
 
The said male, whose name was Sungmin, hurriedly went to where Kyuhyun was and soon, kicks and punches were being thrown by Sungmin. The bullied were left there, motionless. "T-Thank you, Sungmin-hyung." Sungmin helped Kyuhyun stand up using his hand.
 
"Are you okay, Kyuhyun-ssi?" Sungmin asked, his eyes wandering around Kyuhyun's body, checking if he was injured causing Kyuhyun to blush.
 
"Y-Yeah, I'm alright, Sungmin-hyung," Kyuhyun smiled. But his expression didn't last for long as he felt something painful on his left cheek.
 
"I see you have a bruise there, c'mon, let's go to the clinic." Sungmin suggested. one hand around Kyuhyun's shoulders to support the younger.
 
After the two went to the clinic, Kyuhyun asked Sungmin if there was anything he could do for him in return. 
 
"T-There is one thing..." Sungmin trailed off fiddling with his fingers, looking at the ground.
 
"Anything, hyung." Kyuhyun reminded.
 
"I heard you could do Math very well so, would you to tutor me in Math?" Sungmin asked.
 
"I'd do it gladly for you." Kyuhyun smiled.
 
And since then, the two could be seen in the library everyday. Kyuhyun had an easy time teaching Sungmin since the latter was very eager to learn this subject. But, not only did Sungmin's knowledge in Mathematics grew but also his admiration towards Kyuhyun. 
 
He liked the way his eyebrows would stitch together when he was solving a difficult problem or how his eyes would bulge cutely and his voice stammer when he was nervous. To say the least, Sungmin loved Kyuhyun.
 
But, what Sungmin didn't know was that what Kyuhyun was feeling was mutual. Ever since Kyuhyun saw him defend himself from the gang, he had already fallen for his pink-loving hyung. 
 
Aside from that, Kyuhyun sadly thought that he was not deserving of Sungmin. Sungmin was popular, friendly, kind and him? He was not. So, his hope was gone. Until one day...
 
"How do you answer this?" Sungmin blushed while holding out his pink graphing notebook to Kyuhyun. On that page was written "Kyuhyun + Sungmin =___"
 
"By this." Kyuhyun neared his face towards Sungmin and kissed the latter's pink-pouty lips, closing the gap between them.
 
 
The End.