ATTACK~!!!

Royal Rivals

"Taeyeon unnie, are you okay?" Yoona asked me. I ignored her and stared out into space.

Yoona and I have gotten very close over the few days and now, she talks to me informally and comfortably when we're alone together. But I still couldn't talk to her too comfortably because I knew the uncomfortable truth...

"Taeyeon, are you there?" Jessica raised an eyebrow at me. I raised my eyebrow back at her, realizing that everyone was looking at me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Are you okay? You've been really weird these few days." Yoona said.

"Yeah...Even if I first met you today, you seem really out of it." Sunny, a new girl that I met, said.

Sunny was Jessica's one and only friend and she sneaked inside the castle to be with us. They were all sitting around me and watching me.

"U-uhm..Yeah." I said, still dazed.

Flashback

"No, sir. I'm over her and I vowed to myself that I won't go back to her anymore, sir. Please trust me." SIwon said.

"Alright, boy. Then I give you one more test." The king slyly replied.

"Anything, sir!" Siwon said like he was in military.

"Go to Yoona and go make out with her. Seduce her. But don't have . Just go into bed with her." He chuckled.

"W-what is that, sir? I'm not sure what the point of this is, sir..." Siwon said confused.

"I want you to make sure that you have no feelings for her. Go seduce her and don't let yourself seduced. Can you do that?" King Abel asked. I could totally imagine him creepily smiling down on Siwon....UHK.

"Y-y-y-y-yes sir..." Siwon stuttured. "I'll do that..When do you want me to do it?"

"A week from now. Yoona might not accept you again this week because she is too hurt. So do it a week from now. Come to me after you have done it. Understood?" King Abel asked.

"Y-yes sir......You got my word.." Siwon replied.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door so I quickly and silently ran away behind a wall. The door opened and King Abel walked out. THen the door closed and he casually walked towards his room. When he had his back to me, I quickly faced him and stuck my looooong middle finger at him.

End of flashback

"Taeyeon~!!! You're going at it again..." Sunny poked my sides.

"What?" I jumped, surprised.

"Please tell us why you are like this. I'm curious!" Yoona begged.

But instead, I replied to her in my mind...

Yoona, you'll be seduced tomorrow....I can't believe it has already been a week! I'm so sorry and I'll try to come up with an idea to prevent this, I promise...But just in case I can't prevent it, I want you to know that I'm really sorry.......And I'm really disappointed in Siwon.

"Yoona." I smiled and put my cold hand on her warm, flushed cheek. She giggled.

"You look at me with such loving eyes. You're so cheesy!!!" Yoona slapped away my hand jokingly.


(Siwon's POV)

My heart ached...

That's all I can say.

My heart ached so much for her pain. But I didn't know what else to do. I vowed to commit my whole life to serve the king, King Abel, and as the highest butler and someone who has been working for him for my entire life, I cannot betray him... I was born to serve him. My whole family, generations before me served him and his family. I cannot stop this tradition and relationship...

I was drowned in my sadness and thoughts and memories in my silent room until...

"Sir?"

I looked up to see Chansung, a butler lower than me, had come inside my room.

"Yes, what do you need?" I asked.

"We're in danger once again, sir....They're at it again." Chansung alertly said.

I stood up from my chair and looked out the window. Indeed, the gang, 2PM, were destroying the stores and making chaos. I sighed frustratedly and groaned.

"Alright, get the soldiers ready and alert Princess Jessica. Now." I quickly told him as I put on some stylish butler jacket and put on some shined shoes.

"Yes sir." Chansung left the room and hurried to alert Jessica.


"What?" I gasped.

"Yes, princess. General Siwon wanted me to warn you and tell you to prepare to go outside, princess." Chansung told me.

"General? I thought he was a butler." Taeyeon's eyebrows furrowed.

"He's both." I quickly replied as I got up from the floor and put on some perfume and slipped into a dress. Chansung respectively turned away and covered his eyes while I dressed.

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go." I said, rushing out of the room.

"Maids will be stayed inside the castle to guard it." Chansung said to the girls before leaving the room.

"Where is Siwon right now?" I asked.

"He's already outside, princess." Chansung replied.

I was already panting as I ran as fastest as I can to the highest balcony. In this castle, there was no such thing as elevators so I groaned and hurriedly took the stairs.

I was panting and aching and sweating by the time I was up on the balcony. But I had no time to waste.

I snatched the wireless microphone from a low-class butler and spoke in it.

"Citizens of my kingdom, calm down! Your stores will be restored and we will pay for your dues. The 2PM has gone to the other side of the castle but first, we need you citizens to calm down and take a seat. Settle down as we will try to get them to stop!" I announced. The panting and screaming and angry citizens looked up at me and slightly calmed.

Relieved, I ran all the way back downstairs, Chansung still by my side, and ran all the way to the other, west wing balcony. My muscles in my legs couldn't take it anymore so I slowed down but I didn't stop.

FInally, in moments, I arrived to the balcony. I looked over at my land. As expected, 2PM were destroying it.

I became angry and teary eyed. Seeing my beautiful land destroyed, I won't forgive the gang.

As I learned from martial arts class, pressed the ladder button and a short ladder slid out of beneath the balcony. I jumped over the balcony walls and climbed down the balcony. I had to jump the other half way down so I had to throw away my beautiful, costum-made heels...:(

"Sorry, babies...Mama will come and get you soon!" I sniffed and threw my heels down. Then I had a moment of silence of the death of my shoes when I heard them crack and break because of the men's trampede....

Now more angry than ever, I furiously jumped the halfway down in bare feet and sprinted towards the nearest gangster wearing black. I knew he was a gang member because he had the 2PM symbol on the back of his black shirt.

"GOT YA!" I said as I jumped on top of the guy. In the corner of my eye, I saw Siwon beating up all the guys, and smiled to myself.

...

So...yeah, I actually enjoy fighting and beating people up. I might seem princessy but fighting is my thing. My favorite sport!

I bit into the guy's cheek. Then I kicked him in the lower back. I was still on top of his back like he was piggy backing me. Everything went too fast for anyone to really witness it but this is what I did to him: After I kicked him in the lower back, I twisted his head and pounced on him so that he would fall, his cheek hitting the ground, and so he becomes hopeless. Then I grabbed his hair and smashed it onto the sandy floor.

But...that was the end of my glory fighting minutes....After I smashed his head a few times, he grabbed onto my hair and twisted my body to the right so I would fall onto the ground. Then HEEE sat on top of MEEE!!!

"ARGGG!" I grunted as I struggled to get out of his grip.

Then....

Laaalaalaaalaaalaaaaa~!!!!!!<3

Classic violin music began to play in my head and I couldn't hear or see anything but the guy who was on top of me.

It was him.

It was Jaebum or...Jay<3

I'm not sure WHY I liked him. I'm not even sure when I began to like him. But in that moment, he looked so hot..... His shirt was all torn up and I could see his perfectly tones abs and his y s....It might sound weird but hey! I know you would look at that if HE was on top of you half-!!!

I stared into his face and he was sweating and........ahhhh~! HOOOOT~! (sings in my head)

 

 

But he suddenly stood up and gripped my arm, dragging me somewhere. I snapped into reality and I could hear men's yelling and women's shrieking. I gasped and my legs loosened, and I was being dragged onto the floor. I tried to stand up but he was dragging me too fast and failed multiple times.

"Where are you taking me?!? LET ME GO!!!" I demanded.

But he didn't reply.

A few minutes later, we were deep into the forest....

The atmosphere was creeeeeeepy~....like something or someone was going to pop out and eat me.

I cautiously looked around the creepy, dark, quiet forest.

"Wh-why are we here?" I asked.

"You're the girl." He said, pointing at my face.

"I'm what girl?" I asked curiously.

"The girl that I met last time. In the forest. I said you're cute."

I blushed at the memory and smiled shyly at him.

"You still remember that...?" I giggled.

But he just coldly stared at me.

"Is that really funny? Is it really funny bullying me and my brothers? Is it amusing, ruining my family?!?" He yelled at me, grabbing my arms and shaking me.

"Wh-what?!" I was taken aback. "Bully?!?! Aren't YOU GUYS the ones bullying us every once a year? Get your facts right!" I said harshly, anger rising in my face.

"We wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for YOU FREAKING ROYALS TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHTS AND OUR PARENTS AND OUR CULTURE AND OUT LIVES AND OUR"--

"Whoa, whoa! Calm your , man!" I shut him up.

"Calm? How do I calm myself when you guys put my family to ruins?" His voice cracked.

I widened my eyes and gasped.

I-is.....is he crying? B-but! HE'S the one bullying US!!!

"Yeah. Didn't you know that? Your freaking parents killed mine. Both of them." Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Freaking king just had to send my mother into...intoo..." He paused, taking a moment to wipe his tears and clear his throat. "She was sent to military during war. And don't you know what that means?"

My heart stopped beating.

"King sent ME and two of my brothers too. Me and my brothers were used as slaves to the soldiers and mom...she...." He took a deep, shaky breath. "She was . She was constantly. They stripped her and made her dance in front of them. THey humiliated her. And I was watching her be humiliated. I. WATCHED. HER. And you guys still have to pity? What a heart you have."

My heart beat once. After a minute, it beat again.

"Do you even know the pain in your heart, seeing your mom being and like that? She was ...She was ........Soldiers made her their ....They made her sleep with EVERY one of them............They even...they even bit her s off... Do you think I enjoyed watching all that?"

My heart began to beat faster as he sobbed to me.

"That's not even all.."

He talked slower.

"My mom....As a result, she died of some disease. STD, HIV, whatever happened to her... After that, it was my turn. I was the youngest. The cutest. The weakest."

I gasped and tears fell. No way...Don't tell me....

"Yeah," He chuckled, his eyes swollen and red from crying so hard. "That's right. I was next. I was with no stop. They touched me everywhere..." He covered his face and fell to his knees.

"Why don't YOU try going through that?" Jaebum....he sobbed at my feet. He shed tears on my bare feet.

"I'm sorry Jaebum."

"DON'T WITH ME!" He suddenly pounced on me, making me fall back and smash my head onto the muddy ground. "YOU'RE SORRY?!?!? AND YOU WERE BEATING ME UP?!??!?!?!?!?! AND YOU KILLED MY MOM! DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH MY DAD! YOUR ING DAD STUFFED CACTUS UP MY DAD'S AND TIED HIM UP, LEAVING HIM ON THE DUSTY GROUND, LETTING HIM GET POUNDED ON BY THE ING ANIMAL ING STAMPEDE!"

I stayed silent and just cried.

"A ING STAMPEDE." He quieted down and sobbed again. "And my older brothers....they starved to death........I don't even know what happened to my younger brothers....Now all the brothers I've got left are these. Good thing my mom got pregnant a multiple times, huh? Good thing your ing dad sent my mom to the military to get ed all the time, right? Good for her. Good for me. Good for everyone."


A/N: Hello:)

When I was writing the part where Jay was talking about his past, I teared up:(((

But it's because I was imagining it so intensely in my head...So with this story, please use your imagery and let yourself be into it...:)