B.A.B.Y. (ft. Baekhyun and Taehyung)

B.A.P. Drabbles

(a/n: I just had to! promise to finish the Without You parts 2 and 3 soon!... hopefully)

~~~~

"It's your fault he's like this!" 

"How the hell is it my fault?!"

"Well, he definitely didn't get that from me!"

"Of course he didn't! Because why of all things, would anything unnatural about our child ever come from Jung Daehyun!" Baekhyun screamed, throwing his hands up as he grew frustrated with his so called husband.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Daehyun growled a warning towards his "wife" to just try and test his patience and anger. However; before Baekhyun could spit out a smart remark or cruel insult towards the man in denial, a soft shrieking cry came from a room just down the hall from the living room where the two stood. Baekhyun sighed, rubbing his temple and biting his lip.

"Just... go. You need to let off some steam and you can't do that around the baby, so just... go spend the night with Youngjae or something." Baekhyun didn't spare one glance towards the younger as he headed towards the bedroom where the crib that held his little fussing bundle was. Once inside the room, Baekhyun quickly made his way towards the baby, scooping him up into his arms and shushing him.

"Shhh... Umma's here now. I'm sorry we woke you up, Taehyung. Appa and I were just... disagreeing on a few things." Baekhyun exhaled, trying to not think about his husband and their little fight and focus on his baby boy. "Would Tae, like umma to sing him a lullaby?" Baekhyun held his baby in a tight embrace for the security feeling, but not too tight as to harm his child. Slowly, he swayed from side to side, softly humming the introduction, before quietly singing the words.

"If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you~. Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you~." Though the baby calmed down a bit, he kept crying.

"Hmmm... don't like that song? How about a different one." Baekhyun cleared his throat, before trying again. "My Love, My Kiss, My Heart~. I will bury it all deep within my heart~. One Love, One Kiss, To My Heart~. I will forget it all, I will erase it all~." Still, little Taehyung had yet to silence his whines and kickings.

"Hmm... you seem pretty picky tonight, Tae." Baekhyun sighed, gently bouncing the baby. More focused on his little boy, Baekhyun never realized the other person in the room.

"Well... How about singing him a happy love song?" Daehyun piped up, stepping closer to his family. 

"Dae... why aren't you on your way to Youn-"

"Because our argument was stupid and I didn't want to waste a perfect night with my favorite boys." Daehyun smiled, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun's waste, resting his chin on the elder's shoulder and looking down at their baby. "Shall we sing together?" Not wanting to fight anymore, Baekhyun agreed.

"What shall we sing?" Baekhyun questioned, tilting his head slightly to look at his husband. Daehyun only took, but a second to figure out what song he wanted to sing. He took a deep breath and softly sang to the still squirming infant. 

"When I first saw you, I didn’t fall for you~. The second time I saw you, your smile was so pretty~. The third time, my heart slowly started to race~. The fourth time, I knew it was you, baby~." Daehyun started, his warm, honey voice echoing throughout the room.

"I think I have fallen in love~. That feelings that others talk about~." Baekhyun sang along, recognizing one of his husband's hit singles when he was in his old band, B.A.P.

"If I don’t see you for a day~. I think I’ll go crazy, I think I’ll go crazy~. I’ll show you my heart that I’ve held back for a long time~. I think I’ve fallen for you~. I think I’m into you~. Even the world seems beautiful~. I love you." They sang together, catching each other's eyes and staying that way until a soft snore interrupted their moment. Baekhyun smiled, looking down at the now sleeping Taehyung. Placing a small kiss on the infant's forehead, Baekhyun laid the baby back into his crib that was only a few feet from the end of their bed. 

"I really do love you, Baek. I'm sorry we fought." Daehyun spoke up, taking the elder's hand and pulling him into a hug. Baekhyun sighed, cuddling into the younger's warm embrace.

"I'm sorry too. You know my heart belongs only to you." He smiled, pulling back to glance up at the younger.

"Can't you say "I love you too" just like a normal person?" Daehyun teased, releasing his wife to change into his pajamas. Baekhyun followed the younger, slipping out of his shirt and pants and sliding on some sweat pants. Before he could even put on a shirt, Daehyun stopped him.

"Sleep shirtless with me tonight. It's supposed to be really hot anyways." Daehyun smirked, pulling his wife to the bed for some cuddling. Baekhyun blushed, but got into bed with his husband, laying his head on the younger's chest.

"Goodnight, Dae." Baekhyun yawned, closing his eyes.

"Goodnight, Baek." Daehyun replied back, pecking the elder's cheek, before leaning back and closing his own eyes. "Hmm... by the way, you were right. Taehyung does have my big nose."