Without You Part 1 (Banghim)

B.A.P. Drabbles

( ^ this is my fave gif of banghim, not a big shipper with them, but Yongguk's smile is beautiful and its all for Hime in this pic haha, anyways, I'm making three Without You drabbles, Banghim, Daejae, and Jonglo. and the without you isn't meaning the couples, it's meaning without BAP being together... make sense???? ....no?... oh well... ENJOY! XD)

"Yongguk! Bang Yongguk! Can you tell us why B.A.P. broke up?" Yet another reporter had made themselves present in front of the ex-leader of a small group previously known as Best Absolute Perfect. They had just released their first song Warrior, when things went all hectic with TS and they ended up breaking up. However; Yongguk had become used to the cameras and microphones in his face asking him about the incident, but he just ignored them.

He nodded his head towards them and continued on his way inside his limo. Even though B.A.P. had broke up, he was still under a contract with TS, writing music for other idols and keeping a few for himself. He was on his way to a concert, were he would be performing a song he had written and sung with Yoseob from Beast. Unfortunately, the other idol couldn't make it and a friend of Yongguk's had offered to take his place.

This "friend" happened to be the last member to join B.A.P., Jung Daehyun. He was also still under contract with TS as a solo artist. He was excited about performing the beautiful master piece the elder had written called, "I Remember." He was making his way to the concert in a different limo as Yongguk's, meeting him at the artist's entrance. 

"Hyung!" Daehyun exclaimed, running up and hugging the elder.

"Hey kiddo." Yongguk chuckled as the younger pulled away and pouted.

"I'm not a kid, hyung. I'm only two years younger than you." Yongguk shrugged, walking towards their dressing rooms.

"You are the only calling me hyung." He teased, which earned him a light punch on the shoulder.

"Punk." Daehyun grumbled.

"I'm going to go find our headsets; I'll be right back." He told the boy, who was already shoving some food in his face. Yongguk left the room, walking down the hallway. He was about to turn a corner, when he was grabbed by his shoulders and pulled into a closet. "Hey!" He tried to fight the person, but stopped at the familiar voice.

"Yongguk stop! It's me!" The boy screamed, reaching over and turning the light switch on. 

"Himchan?" Yongguk was only confused for a second, before pulling the boy into his arms. "I missed you!" 

"It's only been about five hours since we last saw each other." Himchan smiled, rolling his eyes.

"That's still too long. I didn't even get a goodbye kiss." Yongguk attempted to pout and use aegyo, but Himchan just laughed at the poor actions.

"Well, I don't have to go introduce the next performace for another three minutes." Himchan smiled, pulling his boyfriend into a kiss. Yongguk soon deepen the kiss, letting their tongues battle for a few seconds, before dominating the younger. After two minutes of a hot makeout session, there was a knock on the door.

"Himchan hyung, some people are looking for you." The two recognized Daehyun's voice.

"Oh . I have to go." Himchan fixed himself, before pecking the elders lips.

"I'll see you at home." Yongguk let Himchan go first, waiting a few minutes before leaving too. Daehyun stood outside the door, leaning against the wall.

"You know I can't always watch your backs for you." He joked, walking with Yongguk back to their room.

"Oh yes you would, or Youngjae and you would have already been found out." Yongguk teased back.

"Youngjae..." Daehyun sighed heavenly, thinking of the perfect male. 

"Haha, and I thought I was in love." Daehyun rolled his eyes at the elder, not caring that he was being made fun of.

"I don't see why you have to make out with your boyfriend when you get to at home." Daehyun pointed out.

"Because everyone enjoys a quick makeout in a closet with the risk of being caught." Yongguk smirked, laughing at his own words as they were told to head to the stage entrance. Yongguk peaked out and saw Himchan with his mic, mcing with SHINee's Minho. The elder wasn't paying too much attention to what they were saying, seeing as how he had a perfect view of Himchan's . 

"And now, the duo you have been waiting for; here's Yongguk and Daehyun!" Himchan announced, leaving the stage and gave a small smile towards Yongguk. Yongguk winked, before running on stage and doing one of the things he loved, performing.