Chapter 1: the beginning of something new

To You

-------

Nayoung sighed. Minzy said, "aww come on~! you don't find him hotttt~<3??" Nayoung just rolled her eyes. Yejin said, "pssh. Your so boyish sometimes." Nayoung shrugged. Sofia put her arms around nayoung. "yeah my azian Julia~. we're so Boyyissh sometimes~! understand us a bit u guyss~." yelang said, "true~. but like Nayoung sometimes just totally acts like a guy.. So do you too soph but your more of crazy." Nayoung nodded, uninterested. "how bout we stop talking about mwa and sof and go get some icecream?? I'm in mood for chocolate." the girls shrugged and followed her.

.~.~.~.~.

Jonghyun sighed. Key looked at him. "hyung? Failed your test again?" jonghyun nodded. "oh whatever! Why can't we ever have classes like PE like Humans do?" keybum smiled. "well we ARE angels." jonghyun sighed and slouched. "pssh. And jinki hyung probably got another A~~~. ooh look at my A~~~. I am top of tha achedamy~ oooh~." key laughed. "aww hyung! Jelousy is not good!" jinki appeared, and hit jonghyun lightly. "just because you fail all the time doesn't mean I have to fail. Anyways we have our BIG final test that we have to pass in order to become a true angel ." jonghyun shook his head in disbelief. "oh no~!! I'm gonna fail that and..." he shuddered. Jinki said, "you Better not fail. I heard this year they were doing something like human assistance test for some of the selected." jonghyun sighed. "arrgggg~~~!!! >.<" Minho, carrying taeminee on his back, appeared. "I think that would be for people like you hyung. Top of tha skool~!" jinki rolled his eyes. "all it takes is a BIT of studying!!!" key nodded. "after all~ I'm in secound~!" jonghyun sighed and shook his head. "i'm gonna fail for sureeeee."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Nayoung walked to her house after her part-time job. Ever since she was sent off to USA to study, she's been living alone. She sighed as she recalled what happened at the work.

---

"Nayoung~chan~!" sAid the manager, a Japanese woman. Nayoung turned around. "yes?" manager, Misaki, said "well~ I was wondering~! can you pllleeaaasssee fill me In on Saturday??" Nayoung shrugged. "sure. Key please?" Misaki said, "huh? Really??? Thanks!! Here are the store keys. You know what to do. Usually my girls say that they have a date on saturday or say it's their "girls" night out!! Omg~! Thank you!!" Nayoung shrugged. "no problem, misaki- San. Anyways I don't have any plan on saturday. Like I have anyone to have a plan with in the first place." misaki said, "nani~?? *(what?)* you gotta be kidding~! there must be some guys after you to ask you on a date!" Nayoung shook her head. "even if they did, I'm not interested." misaki patted her shoulder. "it's fine~. true love comes when you are least expecting it." Nayoung rolled her eyes, "misaki-San~ if you keep talking that nonsense, I'm not filling in on sat-" "okaayyy~!! I'm leaving now~! close tha store for me dear~!" and misaki ran out.

---

Nayoung sighed. she glanced at the glass as she passed a store. 'i guess I'm not THAT bad looking...' she thought to herself then slapped herself. '바보!! *(stupid)*! don't think that! First way to become preppy is thinking your all that! Don't become like THOSE girls!!' and she walked off to her home.

~.~.~.~.~.

Hugo said, "well, all five here?" Abarai said, "there comes the last one." jonghyun rushed to join the group. "what did I miss~?" Hugo rolled his eyes. "I summoned you five here because we are going to give you five boys a new way of final exam." Abarai said, "meaning, your grades will all depend on how much happy your person is, when your grading time comes." jonghyun said, "sempais, *(seniors or meaning people w/ more experience in Japanese)* this will be soo easy then! Humans love money, good looks and power. I'll be angel in no time!" jinki rolled his eyes. "that would be a worldly thing, meaning devil's. So you'll be working your way to F." Hugo nodded. "your rules are : you cannot sin to make that Person happy." taemin said, "wow. That'll be hard!" key said, "well who are we getting assigned to?" abarai said, "here," and handed them a paper.

---

name: Nayoung Kim Korean name: 김나영

race: South Korean, Asian birthdate: 19**/**/** social security number: *************** Korean social: ******-******* : female likes: gospel, bible, friends, socializing, chocolate, etc. dislikes: pink, girly stuff, bugs, preppy girls, etc.

Languages speaking- 1. Korean 2. English 3. French 4. Japanese

social info-

Lilly Kang / Yelang Kang: same age. Born on January **. Korean. Loves k-pop, and Christ. Speaks English, Korean, German, bit of Spanish

Sharon/ Yejin Kang: -1 age. Born on may **. Korean. Loves k-pop, christ. Sister to yelang. Speaks bits of German and Spanish, full Korean and English.

Sofia: same age. Born on **/**. Hispanic. Loves j-pop, K-pop. Christ. Speaks full English , and Spanish. Bits of Korean and German. Boyish

Minzy: same age. Born on **/** Korean. Loves alot of things. Note on Nayounh Kim: very boyish, some parts are girly such as reactions to bugs.

---

jonghyun whistled. "whoa~. long list we got here don't we?" abarai said, "that person is who you guys will try to make happy. You will be graded upon your actions. Your advisor/ supervisor will be Jessica." Jessica stood up. "hey boys. I see that I might have a play boy in this group but it's a fairly goof group." jonghyun twitched then looked away. Minho said, "I guess time to go?" they nodded and headed out, followed by Jessica.

~.~.~.~.~.

Nayoung opened her house door and went in. She sighed and threw her bag on the couch and the Tv. She was munching on some cookies while watching 1 박 2 일 when she heard a faint sound. She stood still and concentrated to hear the sound. "so this is her huh? " "yep" Nayoung twitched. 'burglars? Intruders? Stalkers?' she thought and moved toward the sound. She stood infront of the door and slammed it opened.

She saw a tiny five little ... Angels??? "wha??" Nayoung said. Minho said, "seems that she can see us!" key said, "must be!" Nayoung said, pointing at the creatures, "wha.. Wha..." jonghyun flew infront of her face and said, "what? First time seeing creatures fly? Well we're angels not birds but whatever. Snap out already." Nayoung shook her head in disbelief. "okay~~. Too much sugar... Guess I need some sleep.." and she turned away when taemin said, "wait~! we're real!" Nayoung sighed and said, "alalalalalalalala~!! illusions!!! Alalalalalalallalla!" taemin flew near her and poked her hand. "there! Proven?" Nayoung said, "wha... @3@ it's really??? Eeehh!!!! " and she swung her arm reflexively and tried to hit it. Minho swooped in and took taemin in safe distance. Jinki said, trying to calm Nayoung , "don't worry!! We don't want to hurt you!" Nayoung stopped. "why are you ... Five here?" jinki bowed. "my name is jinki. That's taemin, Minho, keybum, and jonghyun. We're here as your guardian angel for our final exam." Nayoung said, "I never voleenteered for that!" jonghyun said, "and I never volenteered to be here." Nayoung glared at jonghyun and he glared back. Jinki said, "I'm sorry. But we need to work with you to pass our test." Nayoung sighed. "okay so what is your "test"?" key said, "we can't tell ya." Nayoung said, "what?" Minho nodded. "rules." Nayoung sighed. She got up and walked over back to her couch and sank her head in the pillow and screamed. "aaarrrrrrgggggggggggg!" (muffled) taemin said, "you okay?" Nayoung got up and nodded. "okay.. Trying to grab reality. " and she got up and looked out the window to see that the sun was about gone. Jinki said, "uh oh." Nayoung turned to him. "oh no. Why?" jinki was about to say something when a cloud of smoke filled the room. *THUMP* Nayoung coughed and tried to clear the smoke. When the smoke cleared, Nayoung gasped. Jonghyun rubbed his head. "geeze. Hard landing." Nayoung said, "you.. You... You guys got bigger!! Actually I think he didn't change all the way." jonghyun glared at Nayoung and Nayoung stuck her toung out at him. Jinki said, "we haven't passed the exam yet so we're still weak. Our power only sustains when the sun is up." Nayoung said, "and what am I suppose to do about FIVE guys in MY house with NO other FAMILY living w/ me!?!!??" jonghyun said, "aw come on! We're not gonna do anything bad to .. YOU!" Nayoung glared. Minho said, "can we just get two rooms? We can share soo~." Nayoung sighed and got up. She guided the guys around the house. "okay use these two rooms. They are bit dusty though." key nodded and pulled up his sleeves. "time to get to work." Nayoung sighed and said, "well~! I need a moment away from all this... Good nite!!" and she ran into her room, locked the door and got out her diary.

---

date: _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ entry: @0@ What The Freak.

---

and she jumped into her bed and slept , hoping to wake up from this... Nightmare