Mr.Questionaire

Love Cafe ~

BAEKHO P.O.V

So, here I am. In this huge white house, I mean new house of mine. Yes, it is mine. My parents bought it for me to stay here.And I'm a teenager that live without a parents in home, I guess. Because I'm get used to it, so live alone is doesn't bother me at all. although there is a maid and a butler inside but I feel that I'm still the one who live in the house. I did't joked when I was said to them that I want to moved to Seoul and start a new life here. I didn't mean that my family is a burden to me or I wanna run away from them. It is just I wanna change a school, change a life, change a surrounding me. It is like an adventure, And I like adventure. Plus, my parents always busy around and they don't have a time to spend a time with me. But, I get used to it though, since I was a kid. I wanna make a new friends here. I have a few friends when I'm still in Jeju, but not so close. So, here, is my new life in Seoul,Korea. I will try to live the life from now.

I walked around the house from inside till outside. There's a garden at the backyard with a mini pond full of a fresh lotus flower. I like lotus flower, they're beautiful. I sat down on the grass face the pond. I inhaled, wanna take the air at my new place, and exhaled. I can feel a calmness through my mind and body. ah~ it's a beautiful night. hmm..maybe I could walk around the neighbourhood. I stood up and made a step to out from my house area.

As I'm out, I walked to the right way. I kept walking and then I found a park. It's more like an abandoned park. But it's not very mess. So I decided to walk there, in there. I crossed the road and I finally reached there. Enter from the entrance. The park is not so dark, the lamp still function. The park will be beautiful if it's treated with more intensive. But it's not so bad, the surrounding is okay for me.

I kept going and I stumbled a tree that near to the white bench. I decided to climb up there, since it's been a long time I had climb a tree. As I was up here on a tree, I saw someone coming. By look at the person appereance he is a boy, with a blue jacket and a hood on it. He sat on the bench under the tree that and lied down after that. He doesn't even noticed that I am here, right above him. I take a looked at his face a bit from above, and I though I was wrong, he is a she. Oh wait a minute, he have a flat chest and adam's apple. Oh, now I see, he is a he after all. With a face like that, I'm sure he have many comments of that. Suddenly, there is a leaf fall down on his face. He opened up his eyes and removed it. He felt so surprised when he realized my existence there.

REN P.O.V

It's been late night when we used to know at each other. I felt my stress is out so I need to go home now. But the guy beside me didn't stop talking about whatever it is and didn't stop asking me a thing. Lucky I don't yell at him now since he was a new guy here. I don't wanna have a I take a look at my phone it was 10 p.m. Holy What?! No wonder I felt so late. I need to go home now.

"Baekho, sorry, but I need to go home now. It's been late"

"oh really?" he glanced at his watch and wide his eyes when he realized what time it is. "oh yeah! well, I need to go home too"

"okay. see ya later Baekho" I stood up and walk away. Until the guy spoke again.

"I could send you in front your house. If you don't mind" I turned back at him and see him stratched his neck.

"never mind, my house is not far away from here. Not even reach 100 step" I said while pointed at the entrace of the park. My house is really really just in front of it. I can see through here.

"oh.. well, we could walk together. We are living in the same block remember?" Oh yes, we did. I hope he wouldn't start to speak again if we will start to walk to go home. Once he spoke, it will never be end. Doesnt' he feel tired to speak? lucky to the neighbourhood around him who would like to talk just like him.

"oh yeah. almost forgot. So what are you waiting for? come on, my parents and your parents will worry about us" since when I care about my parents? duh! I just acted nicely now in front of this guy. This isn't my truely behaviour.

Baekho started stood up from the bench we sat about an hour and walked towards me with a head looked down at the ground. His happy face turned to be a sad face. What? Is there something with my sentence just now? If yes I don't see where's the wrong part.

"they will not worry about me now. they're not here" he suddenly spoke up about it.oh, so that's why. I felt sorry about that. He lift up his face at me and saw my face like 'I'm sorry for that'.

"I mean, they are not here but somewhere else. they were so busy with their business. And I'm live alone in my house. Without a parents" He said and looked down again. Why don't he tell me early? now I felt nothing than ashame. He must be lonely? just like me. But at least I live with my parents although they were not in home when I back to house after school.

And why am I worried about it? It's his business not me. Stop the drama Baekho! we, I mean, I need to go home!

"okay, come on! My parents will scold at me!" I raise my voice at once on him. He look at me and smiled. "okay, let's go". He is still smiling. okay, I don't say this often but... when he smile like that, it's kinda... cute? I rarely say 'cute' this whole life time.

We walk in a normal speed. Not to rush, not to slow. I didn't know which one is correct but am I deaf or he didn't speak at all? We didn't speak amicably at each other like a few minutes ago. 'what's went through you Minki? you didn't  like a long conversation  aren't you? so why do you wanna hear someone asking you, ask you a question or something?'. I shaked my head. Don't wanna think about something stupid. And, unfortunately, he saw me do that and start to ask me a question again. There he goes again.

"are you alright? why did you shake your head? are you dizzy?" he asked to many question. I wanna say 'before you ask me that question I felt okay but after you ask me that whole question, yes, I'm dizzy now. thanks for asked like that you Mr.Questionable'. But I couldn't say like that to a strager huh? I mean a new guy. I have a manners too. But, believe me, the more you learn about Choi MinKi, the more less the manners you will get. Until the end, maybe no manners anymore if you act like the 'Mr.Questionable'.

"huh? oh no, nothing."

We walked until we reached my house, 13 B. We stood in front of the gate. I opened the small gate beside the main gate, I turned back at him.

"so, good bye. It's nice to meet you" that's all i wanna say. I can say 'I hope we will see each other again' but if I say that, it is absolutely not true at all. I am a type that didn't like a long conversation and he is kind of a type that friendly and like to talk.

"yeah, good bye. Nice to meet you too. Hope we will see each other again." his sentence, he copied my though or what?

"yeah. Hope we will meet again~" I replied with a 'unsure' face. Oho, if you wanna see me again make sure you are less from a question would ya?. Then he started to walked backward and waved his hand while smiling. I waved back and him and try to put a 'friendly' smile on my face. I rarely smile.

After he turned back I felt relieved. Stepped inside of the small gate and locked it. Lead my way to enter the house. I glanced around outside of the house, though of what dad says few hours ago. I know they will not give up until I agree to accept it. So maybe I should... no, Ren, you have to think over it carefully. I need some suggestion. Yeah, a suggestion from my friend. I will meet them tomorrow.

I opened the front door and stepped in. I walked through the living room where my parents still there. I know they will asked me a why did I went to home so late.

"Minki, where have you been? we are worried about you." My dad started it first. The one who ask me question in 10.05 pm, it's my dad.

"honey, you don't make any bad things aren't you?"

I stopped to walked and let out a sighed."no mum. I just walked near by, that's all."

"tell me why did you late?" the old man asked me again which getting me annoyed at it. 'because there's a block outside there that came for wherever it is and his power from his mouth blocked and avoid me to through it.' If i can say like that. But if I say that, I'm sure they will ask more about it.

"it's nothing." I simply replied. Not waiting for their reaction after that,and I made my way to my room through the stairs. I opened the door and closed it when I'm inside my room. If you ask me where the safe place I will hide if there's a something trouble, I would choose my room. I felt safier here.

I lied down at my bed. It's blue and white queens sized bed. I like the colour, for me it is a colour for calmness. I Look at my phone again and It's 10.07 pm. Huahh~ I yawned. I'm tired. I wanna sleep. No need to go to bath because I already take a bath early this evening. I usually take a bath at evening. I crawled at the top of the bed and placed my head on the fluffly pillow. I'm not very exhausted today but I'm kinda sleepy now. I close the light used the remote control on the table beside me and it's suddenly went  to dark. But a lighy from the moon shine every corner of my room. I glanced up at the white ceiling, wait for my eyes to close and in a few seconds, I fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A-N: Yeah! finally I made it, a new chapter. I know it's not interesting in this chapter but the next chapter I will do my best. I was sleepy when I made this chaps. I hope you guys will ENJOY this. I'm running out of idea so I just typed what I want. I have a problem with grammar, so don't laugh if it's wrong will ya?

OK! I Hope there's a kind person that leave a positive comments. You don't want to argue right.

 

So

 

ENJOY IT!

 

Although it's not really interesting..... ^^ hehe