that fateful day

Love Cafe ~

"Appa! I say I don't want it!"

"Minki, just for a year. besides, if you take care the cafe you can independent own self."

"Appa is right, honey. And the money will be yours."

"However it is I still don't want!"

REN P.O.V

I made my way to upstairs. stomped my feet as I walk and reach my room. Grabbed the knob and open the door, close, slammed it. I let out a heavy sigh. Haeshh!...whattheHell! I don't want to do that job. I hate a work. can I live freely without a work in this young age? and one of the reason that I don't need such a job like that is I am the son of the Top 5 succesful entrepreneurs. that's mean I just need to shake my feet. Not to do an exhausting work like working at the cafe shop. although my dad want me to be the holder on one of his business place in this world, i mean the cafe, it doesn't mean that I am excluded from all the work at the cafe. think, then I will swep the floor, clean the table that have a disgusting stuff or whatever, wash disheh yikes! I really don't wanna do that. my parents is going to overseas in 2 days from now. And live there for one year. it's just a year but it's too long for me. Then I will be  lonely at home, again. sure I have friends but without a parents, it is different. whatever, I get used to it. Haa~ I need to get this thing out of my mind. that stupid in' job. I don't wanna think about it. I need to rest my mind, make room for my brain.

I made my way to veranda that connect with my room. I opened the glass door and inhaled, then exhaled. I back up and felt a cool night breezes through my face. I close my eyes and just wanna feel the moment even just a bit. I open my eyes again and concentrated at a small garden that is across the road from our gate. it's dark but it bright a little because of the street lamp. I never go to there anyway. I'm to busy in this house or somewhere else but there. I decided that I wanna take a walk at the park since I never go there and also because I wanna be alone right now. the park is sure quite at night. 

I grabbed my blue jacket with a hood in my wardrobe. put it on and pulled the hood to cover my head. well, it's cold outside, and i don't wanna die yet. As I go downstairs, I saw my parents still at the living room. Talking about how to persuaded me to accept the job. I ignored them and hoped that they will not realized me passing by.

"Honey, where are you going?"

the god didn't accept my hoped....

"somewhere" I replied.

"but it's already night Minki" suddenly my dad interrupted.

I didn't reply and just walked straight to the front door. Finally, I'm out of the house. I feel better at outside even it is cold right now, but not too cold. I stretched my body and started to walk. Opened the gate and close is, lock it. turn my body to the park and go. I walked calmly because my mood is so calm. I never though that a night like this can healed my tangled mind.

I am in the park now. it's not so dark, luckily the street lamp work. it seems that the thing didn't work for a long time but still work. owh... now I knew that this park was idled. But it is not so bush. it's..normal. trash,can or plastic bag, does not exist in this place. And I like it.

I sat on a white bench under a tree. Then lying there close my eyes. put my hand behind my head to support it. my left leg straighten and the right one knee pointed up. still close my eyes as I felt a leaf fallen to my face. I removed the leaf from my face and open up my eye. I was surprised that I saw a guy clung up the tree. But I don't jumped like I was seeing a ghost. I just wided my eyes round like a plate. I furrowed eyebrow and my round eye suddenly slanting, tilted my head to the left. 

"who are you?" he is the first one strated the conversation. I sat up and lift my head to look up the tree.

"who are you?" I asked him with the same question. the boy jumped down to the ground. now I can see him clearly. a blonde mawhawk style. muscular body. wear a brown jacket. how old he is? it's seems like our age is same but with a body that he have there is no way that he is 18.

"I'm Kang Dongho. I go by Baekho usually." he smiled at me. god...am I melting? his smiles had effect on me.

"so...who are you?" he asked me again.

"Ren" simple.

"owh, Ren, nice to meet you. I'm new here. I just moved here from Jeju Island this morning" have I asked?

"welcome" I replied and there's go my poker face.

"thanks. are you from here too?"

"yes"

"which one?"

"13 B"

"oh, 13 B? we're in the same block i'm at block B too. 31 B"

"ah I see.."

"so, what are you doing here, Ren?"

"nothing. just take a walk. And you?"

"me too"

he smiled after that which make me feel that there is something in my body change a bit. we kept going with an awkward conversation. But, the conversation take me away from my problem. whe we talked, I learned that he was from a good yet rich family, he has a good manners too, and we have a same age, 18. unbelieveable.

 

 

 

 

A-N: I know it is short but later maybe I will create a long story. just maybe. so I hope you Guys will enjoy it. no negative side okay? alright. hmmmm... what will I do in next chapter? depends on me...

* I hope you all served me well

*this is my first story

*I'm feeling sleepy now but