Here It Goes Already!

Love & Hate

 { Chae Su-Jin's Pov }

 

  {HIIIIIIII!!!! As you see this is my first fanfic!!!! YAAAAAAA!! I'm really happy to start my first fanfic!! So please sorry if words are mispelled or bad english!! Enjoy!!

  It was a rainy Friday morning. I got the job I needed for me and my little cousin that lived with me. I needed to pay for the house bills right away cause of my stupid Landlord.

Well let's get talking! After servering my first two customers my boss wanted to tell me that special people were going to be coming in any moment.

I got ready. I straightened up and tied my hair, like a leftie kinda-like pony tail.

tumblr_mjabyonUaz1qefw0fo1_500.png

 

My boss looked at me and said, "Why are you getting so ready?" He laughed. I ignored him. He looked back at me and raised one of his eyebrows.

I looked disgustly at him and turned the oppisite side of him. "It's not like your actually going to get to date one of them. What if they're girls?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored him again. I'm NEVER EVER GOING TO DATE anybody. After seeing my parents divorced, like litterually I was right in front of them!

Well let's not get to my history yet.

As I was still thinking about my past my boss whispered to me and got close to my ear.

"Ya. That's them. Some of them only." I looked up and I gasped. I didn't smile, I mean I don't even think I've smiled before, only to my little cute cousin.

But yes. I gasped, no reaction-like. Not even a smile, just a blank face. It was Exo.

 

{ Luhan's Pov }

I walked into a Cafe with Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Chen. The first thing I saw a girl and I'm thinking her boss.

I kept starring at her and she starred at me. Her face was just blank! No smile just a blank plain ugly face. I mean she was kinda pretty, but nah.

She came to us and asked, "Annyeong, How may I help you guys?" Her voice was so soft. But still not my type. Chanyeol was the first one to answer. "Uhm.... How about over there?" We all nodded and she did too.

She took us to the table and told us to wait. While we waited Sehun started talking. "Ya.... She's pretty right?" We all nodded except me. Kai looked at me and smirked. "Ya. Don't you think she's pretty Luhan?"

I nodded no and told him, "Nope, she's not my type and I don't think she's pretty at all." I lied. She was like an angel

or that's what I thought.

 

{ Chae Su-jin's Pov }

I went to the back counter and thought to myself. What am I doing?! I'm supposed to go and take their orders!

I speed walked to their table and asked them, "Uhm.... How may I take your orders?" I felt like my face turned

red as a tomato. Chanyeol was first to answer again. "Hmmm.... I think all of US should have the Cappuccino with a picture of a heart please." Their whole table laughed except Luhan.

They all nodded and I went back to the back counter to get their morning drinks.

Wet_Cappuccino_with_heart_latte_art.jpg

 

They all wowed after getting their drinks and took a sippppp ~. Luhan coughed loudly and said, "YUCK! *coughs* WHAT IS *coughs* THIS?!?!?!"

As I walked back to the counter I heard Luhan, well everybody did. I speed walked fast to their table.

I looked confused. "What?! This is only my fir-" Suddenly my boss came out madly with a red face. He pointed his

finger at me and told me to come to his office.

>> FAST FOWARD >>

After apologizing to Luhan, I had to go home with only half of the money I got. I suddenly thought to myself. Why is that such a jerk? What was his problem?

Well on my way to my house, I had to pick up my little cousin from school. He was in preschool, so his school wasn't that far from the house.

I went to the teacher and got my little adorable cousin Jeno. { I KNOW HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A PRESCHOOLER BUT LET'S JUST THINK OF IT LIKE THAT! }

90f53134c16f66f9

"Umma!! I'm so happy to see you!!" I smiled at him. He also calls me Umma because I treat him just like a real mom, with uhm.... no you know already.

I took him home and fed him Ramen Noodles just like I should be doing. After that he went to take a nap in his room and I took a nap too.... When suddenly a knock on my door.

 

Ohhhh whooo coulldd ittt beeee? ~ Haha. Thank You everyone for reading and hopefully you enjoyed my FIRST chapter!! :D Comments would be lovely to leave :)

tumblr_n0f2p66gCk1s4a86co1_250.giftumblr_n0f2p66gCk1s4a86co2_250.giftumblr_n0f2p66gCk1s4a86co3_250.gif

 

tumblr_n0f2p66gCk1s4a86co4_250.gif

 LUHAN'S SOOOO CUTEEE!! >0<