에구머니나!!! (egumonina!!!)

Hot & Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV [a/n; yehet! Finally! >:D]

 

After we ate ice cream, we went to the arcade. 

 

As we arrived at the arcade, we split up to play. I walk around and saw a punching machine. I bite my lips and think, 'should I try or not?'.

 

 Then suddenly, ___ came out of nowhere and poke my arms. I raised an eyebrow at her, "hmm?" "Wanna try the punching machine?" I grinned and nod.

 

She put a coin into the machine and she gestured for me to punch the pad. I punch the punching pad hardly which results a loud 'BAAAAAM' sound troughout the whole arcade.

 

I look at the score board, as the score went visible I grinned, "Yes!!! 877!!!" I jumped around like a dork. After I stopped jumping, I saw ___ smirked at me, "only 877? My dear Jongie oppa, even a grandma could beat you~" she teased.

 

 I smirk at her. As I was about to make a comeback at her, Woohyun hyung came and push the both us of us apart, "move gays, let the master do this~!" He said and put a coin into the machine. He punch the pad hard which made a loud 'BOOMP' sound.

 

We look at the score board. As the score went visible, me and ___ laugh our out while woohyun stood there, frozen like a statue. We both continue laughing when suddenly, Yoosung and Jungkook came towards the 3 of us.

 

"Yah, why arr you both laughing like horse with rabies? [a/n; lol~]" Jungkook asked. We both can't talk so we just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter