School and ditching

Hot & Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

I walk inside my class and sit on the middle. Being the good girl I am, I always pay attention. Both the seats on my left and right was empty. Then, the teacher came in, "students! Please go back to your seat and pay attention!" Class become quiet and obey him. "We have 2 new students here, I know the orientation is over already so I'm asking you all to be nice to them!" He looked to the door and motion his hands so the new students came. Both of them are boys and I recognize one of them immediately. 

 

"안녕하세요! (Hello!) 제 이름은 박세준 입니다! (My name is Park Sejoon!) 방갑슴니다 칭구들! (Nice to know you all!)"

 

 

The other one smirked at me. Because he had a pre-schooler's face, I am not intimidated by him, "제 이름은 취성민 입니다 (my name is Choi Sungmin), 이 학교를 돌아얼게는 느낌이 좋아! (Coming back to this school is really great!)"

 

 

"Since you both are new here, how about a volunteer to show mr. Park and mr. Choi around school" a bunch of girls raised their hands and squealed.

 

Sungmin put on a smug grin, "uhh, mr. Ahn? Can I pick ms. Kim ___ to show us around? It'll be great if an old friend of mine show us around!" My head shot up at his words and I glared at him. "Would that be ok, ms. Kim?" I sighed and nod. 

 

"Great! Now, you two can sit on either side of ms. Kim and we'll continue the lesson!" I groaned. Sejun sat on my left and Sungmin sat on my right. Sungmin slung an arm around my shoulder and poke my cheek, "we meet again, babe" I pushed his face away and shrug his arms off my shoulder.

 

Then, sejun poke my arm. I was expecting a smug smirk, but he gave me a kid-like smile. "Hey, Kim ___ right?" I nodded. "I'm Park Sejun!" He grinned widely. "No sherlock, how can anyone not notice? You just introduce yourself" I said and rolled my eyes.

 

Instead of scolding me for being so damn mean, he chuckled, "I was loud wasn't I?" I gave him the 'what-do-you-think-sherlock?' Look. I heard Sungmin scoffed and mumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter