backstory

Hot & Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Myungie~!" I heard a little voice calling my name, I look to my back and saw a small figure running towards me. I grinned and opened my arms widely. She ran into my arms and hugged me. "Hey ___~ how are you? How's school today?" She pouted and sat on my lap. I peeked at her face and poke her cheek, "did that Choi Sungmin kid bothers you again?" She nodded and fiddled with her fingers, "but this time, Lee Kwanghaeng helped me so... it wasn't that bad..." [a/n; sorry with the sudden CO-ED School name XD]. I looked at her in disbelief, "whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa! A guy helped you? AND THAT GUY IS NOT ME!? He better not be planning something funny or I'll-" as I continued rambling on, I paused when I saw the innocent look on her face.

 

I sighed and pat her head when suddenly, Sunggyu hyung popped out and sat on the green grass next to us. She grinned and hug him, "geegee oppa!" He was about to smile but then he squinted his eyes at her while all I can do is laugh at that nickname, "yah ___-ah! How many times should I told you not to call me with that name!?" All she can do is grinned sheepishly at him, "but I like it~ besides, dino oppa said it suits you!". Sunggyu groaned and fell backwards.

 

 

"___-ah! Come on, let's go dress up! The party will start in a few hours!" The maid called. ___ looked behind and grinned. She kissed both of our cheeks and ran off to her maid. As she walk inside the house, Sunggyu hyung pulled my arm, "come on Myungsoo, let's get ready for the party!". I nodded and ran in the mansion to change.

 

After a while, we took off on the limo since our parents are already in the hotel's ballroom. As we pulled up to the hotel, I look at ___ and saw that she has a very disturbed expression. I walk towards her and hold her hands. "What is it?" She pouted and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter