Prologue

Mr. Popular

“What a cute boy!”
“Who is that?”
“What’s your name?”
“You’re so lucky having a good-looking child! I’m sure he has a great future waiting for him.”

Luhan’s life, ever since he was a child, is nothing but admiration. Being born in a well-off family, he can have everything he wants, gets everything he needs. Plus, having a really cute face is making things a lot easier for him.

Yes, Luhan is spoiled.

Yes, Luhan is arrogant.

Yes, Luhan is egoistic.

But well, Luhan is also good-looking and rich.  What can you do? What can he do?


CHENCHENCHENCHEN
 

Luhan with his group was walking in the hallway in one straight line. Of course, Luhan being the most popular stands in the center to avoid being touch by hormone-driven girls at the side of the hallway. As they neared to an empty classroom, Luhan spotted a boy reading, seating alone on the staircase.  Luhan gestured to his friends and pointed at the boy,

“Watch this. I’ll talk to that guy over there and I’m sure he’ll be drooling over me.”

With his friends’ encouragement, Luhan approached the boy and sling his arm over his shoulder.

“Hey. What’s your name?”

But instead of getting a reply, Luhan heard a high-pitched sound. When the pain kicked in, he immediately put his hands over his reddening cheeks and covered it. After recovering from the shock, Luhan almost lost his composure.

“Why the hell did you do that for?”

The boy turned around and looked at Luhan with a deadly gaze.

“I don’t know who you are and I don’t care. But what you did minutes ago has crossed the border for someone who is a stranger. I’m guessing you’re one of the popular kids here and thought that everyone is drooling over you. Well news flash, if I get to choose between breathing the same air with you and staying in a trash dump, then I’m choosing the latter.”

Luhan watched as the boy walked away, his words keeps on repeating in Luhan’s mind.

Luhan is what you call, a popular kid. Being swarmed by thousands of girls, even boys. Being confessed to everyday, and had already countless of girlfriends. He’s use to it though. It’s not his fault that he has the manly aura which can be seen by girls, and a cute type which boys admire. Nope. Not his fault at all. Luhan knows that every person in his school is already falling for him, or so he thinks.

 

--------

Oh God.. I honestly don't have the time to write this story. TT
Projects are near-deadline and tests are everywhere... IDK But I don't want to abandon this or put it on hiatus because I feel I will owe something to my subbies and to those who upvoted this story.
maybe later when I feel that I can't update it for a long time.

Anyways, this is not the first chapter. This is just a prologue. A very short prologue.
This was supposed to be the first chapter, but I can't think anymore words than these, because I need all the free time I can get to dedicate it to my upcoming projects. However, this I can promise you... When I finish all my responsibilies and after all my defenses for my projects, I will update this story twice to thrice a week. :) I guess it's a very fair deal, right? 

PS. I extremely need a proofreader. :( Since english is not my first language, it's very bad and ghetto. I don't know.
So I need someone who can correct my grammar, change mispelled words, and revise sentences into something that is nicer to read.
If you want to do it with me, you can message me here, or mention me at my
twitter. :)