2

End your life with her,

Bom looking at the empty seat in front of her. its Shin seosaengnim place. Yes him. the one who try to ripped Bom on that night. She close her eyes for make all the memory far away from her. all the teacher around her whispering and give Bom a weird look. What happen?

“Kim seosaengnim, what happen here?” Mrs. Kim look at Bom and walk closer to her ,

“yesterday your boyfriend come here. He grab Shin seosaengnim and punch him many time until he got a bleeding all over his face. Your boyfriend is really wild that time. He take a time when all the student already home but we’re still here”

“my boyfriend?”

“yes him , he said like that” is that Jiyong? Mrs. Kim leave Bom alone after explain what happen on yesterday. Bom stood up from her seat and walk to her class. Her phone was ring when she walk. its from Jiyong.

“have you eat yet? I pick you up on the lunch time” he said , Bom didn’t replay it. she take back her phone on the pocket. Her passion is back when she meet the kids. Drawing singing with them. But suddenly Jiyong face was disturb her. she shook her head try to clear her mind.

 

 

 

Time for home. Already evening. She sit next to Hongki cemetery. Looking blankly on the ground. Didn’t care with her phone was ringing many time.

“now Im alone and I should take this alone?” Bom mumble,

“lee Hongki , just said to God for take me with you can you?” Hongki was standing near her now. he hols his tears. He already told Jiyong that Bom is here. Now Jiyong on the way to here.

“if youre still with me , I swear all the bad thing will not happen to me. You send Jiyong for me? have you know he’s my first love before you. its loooong time ago when Im on senior high school. I love him. and Im so surprise when I met him. seem’s like he didn’t know me” Bom said as he smile bitterly.

“of course he doesn’t know me. who am I? he’s the most popular student while me? I just spend my time alone on the park or library. Hongki-ah.. what should I do now? I promise to my self for not falling in love with another guy except you but.. since he appear and come to my life. I.. the feeling on the past was come again. Im sorry but don’t worry. Im sure he will not replay my feeling. He just take me as friend. maybe as fake friend.. because I can’t see anything in his eyes when Im with him. I don’t care. I just love when I with him” Bom take a deep breath then smile on the Hongki cemetery.

“I love you” she said before she go. He heard all of it. he heard it clearly. So .. she is Park Bom one of the old friend from senior high school? Jiyong gasped. The reason why he never fall to the other girl is because he still never find someone like Bom. After know that Bom already had a boyfriend on the prom party. He never look for the other girl. Bom is everything. She didn’t know how he keep waiting her studying on the library. The place that he hate it the most. He always playing basket ball when Bom on the park alone because the basket ball field is near the park. Noticing Bom from a afar but how can he doesn’t know that Bom was love him too? He widen his eyes when Bom move her body about to leave the cemetery. He run quickly to his car and leave that place.

 

 

 

 

50 days. The last day for the bet between Jiyong and Hongki. Jiyong walk to his apartment with his hand on the girl waist. Hongki appear suddenly in front of him.after he’s gone now he appear on the last day of the bet? He smirk look at Hongki.

“you know my room right?” he said to the girl , she nodded her head and walk inside the apartment bulding.

“hey kid , its been long time since you gone” he said ,

“youre win , now I should go.. thanks for everything” Hongki said and gone. He gone like a wind. He take a step for walk to his apartment. He stopped his step when he see Bom walk skipping him.

“Bom?”  he called her , she stopped her step and turn around.

“Jiyong” she side with a smile.

“Im in front of your room just now but your girlfriend said that you’re at the down stair. I about to home now , sorry” she said bowing her body politely. Hurt of course seeing Jiyong already had a girlfriend. Of course he had Bom. He’s perfect just stupid girl will reject him if he confess his feeling on the girl that he love. Worried feeling attacked her when she walk alone to the bus stop. Hope everything will be fine until she home. She keep praying on her head. Bom widen her eyes  about to scream when someone tapped her shoulder.

“its me .. Jiyong” he said , Jiyong walk behind Bom since she go. She blinked her eyes try to act nothing happen on her.

“eih Jiyong-ah why you here?”

“Im worried about you” he said looking straight on Bom eyes.

“no.. no need Im fine I can home by myself. Just back your girl is wait there” Bom push his body but he grab Bom body and kiss her lips gently. She widen her eyes. the trauma is still on her but she don’t know why she feel calm on Jiyong hand with Jiyong kissing her lips.

“she’s not my girlfriend” he said with low tone,

“what?”

“Im a bad boy you know it .. I use her for one night. Im sorry” Jiyong hang down his head looking at the ground. Its been long time since on the cemetery he never meet Bom or contact Bom after it. drunk and party he did for make him forgot about Bom but fail.

“I know , why sorry? You didn’t do anything bad to me” Bom giggled ,

“because you think she’s my girlfriend”

“its okay for me , I don’t need explanation for it. go back Ji.. my bus is come” she turn her body to run on the bus station because the bus is already there. he run chased her and grab her wrist.

“stay!” he said ,

“Im sorry ahjussi you can leave” Jiyong said to the bus driver.

“what are you doing?! Its late night Ji! I should home!”

“I will take you home”

“what?! no I said I can home by myself” Bom take a step back avoiding Jiyong. He take a step closer and Bom take a back step.

“stop there Ji” she said, he understand about the trauma that she had after it.

“I will not do something bad at you trust me” he try to convince her.

“he said like that too!!!!”

“who?!!!”

“that man that make me -”

“I different with him!!!! I know Im a bad boy but Im not like that kind of that bastard! I love you Bom. I love you” Bom gasped,

“youre kidding on me ji”

“I heard all of your story on Hongki cemetery. And youre Park Bom. You know what? the time when you love me , I love you too on the same time. I keep notice you from a far. How I wanna bring you on the prom night but you already take another guy and I heard after that you and him on the relationship. I never accept another girl Bom. I try to find the figure at least same like you. now I become like this.. I become a bastard that always playing with the girl heart and just enjoy to them all. I said on myself to not fall to another girl except you. I try to find you hoping that you will broke with your boyfriend” Bom saw a tears fall from his eyes but he wipe it quickly.

“its okay if youre not love me anymore” he said turn around his body walk leave Bom. She looking at his back , but on the second after it she run to him and hug him from behind.

“don’t do it I will never change him right? ”

“I know , you and him was different” he pull her hand and drag her to stand in front of him.

“Im not asking you to be my girlfriend now Bom” he said , she hang down her head nodded weakly. Bad thingking attacked her. he love me but we’re never be together, she think.

“tomorrow I will pick you up after the class over. Wear your best clothes we will meet with someone special”

“who?” he smile brightly looking up at the sky,

“you will know tomorrow, come on I take you home” he said as he grab her hand walk hand in hand with her.

 

 

 

Next day , Bommie wear her best clothes like Jiyong said. She even comb her hair before she walk out from the elementary school. Put the makeup on her face too. She’s perfect.

“wow Bom , where are you will go? You look so pretty this day”

“I don’t know Mrs. Kim Jiyong said I should wear my best clothes today” Mrs. Kim cover ,

“why? What?” Bom suddenly afraid with Mrs. Kim sudden reaction,

“no , nothing Bom. Im happy to hear that”

“yah Mrs. Kim I don’t understand with what you saying”

“oh seems like Jiyong pick up you now” Mrs. Kim peeking on the window , Bom looking at them and smile ,

“why he’s so handsome today?” Bom ask , Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes,

“your girlfriend is here” Min young pointing at Bom ,

“anniyeo Im not his girlfriend” she waving her hand , Jiyong smile walk closer to Bom.

“right , she’s not my girlfriend. She’s my wife” Bom slapped Jiyong chest,

“he’s just kidding”

“im not , lets go..” he place his arms around Bom waist and walk to his car side by side. They heading on Jiyong parents home.

Jiyong mom hugging Bom body tight as she poke her back gently. She smile brightly when she let out her hug seeing Bom face. Bom saw Jiyong dad face too. What happen is this? she asking on her head many time. Seems like her soul and her body is on the random place. She feel like a dream. Between the parents. Is this the feeling we are around the people we love?

“Im not believe this day will come” Jiyong mom said, Bom look at Jiyong face. he smile shyly because his mother word.

“youre the first he let to meet us. I thought he will be not found his girl on this world” she said again,

“eomma , am I too bad in your eyes?” Jiyong said jokingly , they laugh together. They chit chat talking about how can they meet and many more. Time to dinner now. Bom with Jiyong mom on the kitchen while Jiyong with his father on the living room watch the TV.

“immoe ,”

“no call me mom please” Jiyong mom ask Bom , she smile and nodded her head,

“eommonim.. you don’t know my story right? Im just a teacher of the elementary school , I don’t have no I have but I cant find my parents until now , I -”

“Jiyong already told it to us , don’t worry Bom-ah” Jiyong mom rubbing her arms gently. Bom blink her eyes about to cry ,

“Thank you”

“you know Bom , I love seeing Jiyong now.. his smile never gone from his face. at first he told about you I think he will be fallin love to you. as he said he just take you as friend , but when he come to me again and told me that youre the one that he love I feel so touching. I saw his eyes when we’re talk together just now”

“his eyes full with warm love when he look at you , I can feel it. he’s really different now. I should thanked on you”

“anniye eommonim” they laugh together. Jiyong seeing them from the living room. He smile when he saw Bom hug his mom. Hongki-ah , Im sorry for always doing bad at you. but youre right. Thank you for send me to her. she’s the one that I want in this world. I will be the best husband for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Park seosaengnim!” *bugh* Hyun Soo fall to the ground after he run to Bom. She quickly take Hyun Soo from the ground and take him on her laps, she checking on Hyun Soo legs. Its bleeding.

“omoya Hyun Soo , be careful next time arraseo? Wait here , I will take a medicine for you”

Bom blowing the scars and applied the gel on Hyun Soo leg after wash it with anti biotic. He keep said hurt but when Bom blow it , he smile and look at Bom face,

“its fine now Hyun soo-yah”

“seosaengnim , is it true that this is your last day here?” Hyun soo ask Bom with sad face.

“don’t go seosaengnim. If you go who will teach us??” he ask again , suddenly all the children who playing on the play ground walk around Bom. They hug Bom together and saying don’t go. She wipe her tears. Its been two years she work here. This is the saddest moment that she ever feel. Bom hug all the student even her hand is not enough to hug all of them.

“there is a new teacher will be teach you all.. don’t cry”

“we had something for you Park seosaengnim” Hyun soo said as he take a box on the near him. he give it to Bom. She open it , her tears falling down when she open the box. It’s the picture of her with all of the student on her class , she playing the piano and sing happily. Another picture it was her teaching taking picture with all of them and many more. Bom wipe her tears.

“it’s a beautiful gift , thank you”

“Kim seosaengnim help us to make this” Jin woo said , Bom smile rubbing his face.

“seosaengnim will be miss all of you , so study well listen on the new teacher. We’ll meet if you all already grow up” she said ,

 

She keep looking on the box when she wait for Jiyong in front of the elementary school. All the student already going home. Its beautiful moment with them. But Jiyong ask her to resign from her job after they married. He smile looking at her , she busy with the box on her hand.

“wait for me?” he said , Bom gasped

“oh! Ji .. you make me shock” Jiyong chuckled. He rubbing on Bom flat tummy. She smile looking at him.

“youre not doing something hard right?” he ask Bom , she shook her head. Bom is pregnant now for one month.

“look , they give me this as a farewell gift. They said don’t go”

“and youre cry?”

“yes of course”

“im sorry for make you out from here” he kiss Bom fore head gently.

“lets go home” he drag her hand and open the car door for her. everyday since he got married with her he always thanked to God. Not forgot about Hongki too. Until now he never told about Hongki come to him and ask him to end up his life with her. end up the bad life living to good living.

 

END

 

 

 

 

Omooo , im sorry I take looong time for update it. so sorry really. I hope this is good enough to read. I feel worst when im write this. im sorry guys for give you this bad story. Mind to share your comment? I need it… >.<)>

sorry for grammatical error and many typo ,

Thank you for reading , thanks for subscribe and upvote to here ^^

Thank you guys I love yaaaaa ^3^