1

End your life with her,

End Your life with her, just her..


 

Hongki-ah,you heard me? I miss you, its been one year now .. You leave me, far away ..

Looking up at the sky hoping that she will find his face. But there's nothing. Just a clear sky on top of her.

no..You asking me to be tough without you

She wipe her tears then take a step continue to walk on the bus station. Ready to headin to the elementary school. She’s a teacher there.

 



He lean his body on his sport expensive car with his both hand on the pocket of his grey pants same color with his coats. Notice every move of her starts from she out from her apartment. Stopped her step looking up the sky, then he saw she wipe her tears. Its been one week he doing like this. Because of..
"Yah yah! How can you sleep! Youre ghost how can you sleep?!" he yelled bend down his body and knock the car glass.
"you shut up Im tired" the man on the car said,
"ya Lee Hongki!" the man who sit on the car suddenly on the behind him cover his mouth. They both look at the girl that he notice before. Lucky for them she didnt hear that he called Hongki name.
"Yaish! you stupid Kwon Jiyong!! How if she heard you call my name!!" Hongki yelled in front of Jiyong face.
"how dare you yelled at me! You cant do anything without me! I will not waste my time to wait her anymore!" Jiyong back yelled to Hongki but he yelled to loud make all the people walk around him give him a weird look because they didnt see anybody that he talk with. Jiyong quickly take his phone from his coat pocket and continue to talk randomly so people think he talk with someone on the phone not talking alone. Its make Hongki laugh holding his stomach.
"okay now Im going crazy" Jiyong sigh massaging his head.
"why you choose me?"Jiyong said again continue to massage his forehead,
"you will know why I choose you time will answer it. Youre the man that she need"




/flashback/
Quickly stepping the brake , he saw someone was hitted by his car. He gasped out from the car. He's on trouble now. He's back from the bar not drink too much , he even not drunk how can he didnt saw that man before? He checked in front of his car but he found nothing, he bend down his body for checked under the car and he found nothing too there,
"I thought I was hit someone?" he said as he looked confusely to around him, its already late night just his car on the streets. He walk back to his car but when he hold the car door about to open it he gasped and fall to the ground.
"!" he said as he sit lean his back on his car holding his chest fix his breath still on the ground. He saw a man with pale skin sit on the pessengger seat. He staring on the road blankly,who's he?
"tsk ya!" he widen his eyes when he hearing the man on his car yelling.
"oh? Why he yelling? Tsk Yah! Get out from my car!"
"Yah Kwon Jiyong-ssi go back drive! Police will under arrest you you cant stop your car here ppaliwa!"
"who are you? How can you know my name?!" Jiyong give him a weird look.
"just go!"
they finally go to Jiyong apartment. Its a dead silent between them in the parking lot of the apartment. Jiyong keep staring at the pale man with brown hair before,he folded his arms lean his body on Jiyongs car.
"what do you want from me?" Jiyong ask Hongki, he know Hongki name after he told Jiyong before on the way to the apartment building.
"I just want you to help me" Hongki said without looking at Jiyong,
"hell why should I help you? just go home kids your mom already worried now" Jiyong smirk as he said and walk to leave parking lot.
"how can my mom waiting for me if I already died one year ago?!" Hongki raise his tone talk to Jiyong, his word it just make Jiyong laugh mocking him,
"oh its mean youre a ghost"

"You think I will trust with you?!" Jiyong walk back to Hongki and hit his head with his point finger couple time.
"you think how can I know the bastard like you if we never meet before?! You think how can Im fine after you hit my body by your car with full speed? And how can I go inside and out from your car without using that in door?!" again Jiyong give him a mocking smile,
"dear Mr.ghost this is not Haloween yet please wake up! And how can I saw you if youre ghost?! Just go home!!" Jiyong yelled loud,
"yah Jiyong-ah are you drunk? Why you yelling alone??" Mr.Ahn Jiyong neighbour suddenly appear walk out from his car.
"ah Mr. Ahn this kid try to fool me" Jiyong said pointing to Hongki beside him, Mr. Ahn furrow his eyebrows because he didnt saw anything beside Jiyong,
"you drink too much Ji, there is no one beside you" Mr. Ahn said its make Jiyong drop his jaw line seeing Hongki smirk beside him.
"come on you need rest Ji" Mr. Ahn drag his shoulder and lead him to the elevator. Maybe Mr. Ahn is right he's just drunk and tomorrow when he wake up he will not see that kid.
Morning come, he get up lazyly from his bed walk to the refrigerator for drink, he feel some notice his move from the corner of the kitchen but he ignore it continue to take a bottle from the refrigerator.
"remember me?" a voice ask him, he widen his eyes throw away all the water inside his mouth holding his chest. He run to the door for check them. Its still on lock condition. He turn around about to back to kitchen but Hongki already there lean his body on the wall give Jiyong a weird look.
"what do you want from me?!" Jiyong ask him little bit afraid but he raise his brave to face him.
"like I said , you should help me or I will keep following you" Hongki said threaten Jiyong,
" just go find another people!"
"no I choose you"

"Why you choose me!!" Hongki shook his head.
"because I know you can do it"
"what I can do? I will not do anything you want!!"
"what ever I will keep following you disturbing you" Hongki walk away leaving Jiyong and sit on the couch in front of the TV and turn on it without touching the remote. Jiyong widen his eyes again seeing it, he more afraid when he cant find Hongki figure on the mirror near the TV room.
"!" Jiyong cursing, try to think clearly. He take a deep breath and walk to Hongki directon.
"okay, if I help you.. You will go away from me soon right?" he ask carefully,
"as you do what I want.. I will go away from you"
"what should I do now?"
"go change your clothes I will tell what you should do there" Jiyong roll his eyes hearing Hongki word. Hell this kid.
"fine son I will take a quick shower" he said as leaving the tv room.


 

 

 

 

He looking every move of a girl that Hongki mention before. She's Park Bom. A girl with short brown hair and big eyes. She's perfectly like a doll.
"she's your girlfriend?!" Jiyong ask Hongki with a high tone,
"low your voice Mr! She might be hear your voice" Hongki mumble still looking at the girl. He miss her so much.
"what should I do now? What do you want to said to her? You want me to tell it to her? Oh hell its easy. Hurry what you want to said?" Jiyong said full with confident.
"youre wrong there's nothing that i want to said to her"
"what?!"
"you should end your life with her.. Just her"
"what?!! Are you kidding?! Hell no I dont want, oh my for your information kids, I will not end up my life to any girl because I want to be a single then I will enjoy my life with some girl not just once! Plus she's not my type!" Jiyong walk open his car. Hongki knock the glass twice, Jiyong open it showing his annoyed face,
"what again?!"
"out now, do what I want!"
Hongki showing his annoyed tone too there.
"I dont care if you following me until whenever disturbing me hell whatever!"
"oh really fine then, I will make every girl that you take a distance with you so no one who will you anymore! Come on, you dont even know her! I swear you will fall in love with her" Hongki use the calm tone at the end,
"give me time, I swear you will love her" he said again,
"i never fallin love with any one okay" Jiyong said with a smirk on his face,
"let me take a bet with you will fallin love with her, if you not fall for her I will disappear from your world. I promise"
"deal! 50 days, how?" Jiyong add the days for bet,
"deal, but dont hurt her"
"when we will start?"
"tomorrow"

/flashback end/
 

 

 

 

 



Singing with her student on the elementary school. Since Hongki leave her she work her. Its fun work with the kids they can make he forgot all her problem with just seeing their smile. Today she miss him so much. Bom standing behind the window on her class. She open her phone and seeing to Hongki picture there. They smiling happilly.
"Seosaengnim! I draw your face here.. Look Iam the prince and youre the princess here" Jin woo said showing his draw as he pull Bom white coat. She smile take her phone back to her pocket and bend down her body to look at Jin woo draw book,
"whoa Jin woo is good at the draw, this is me?" Bom ask her, he nodded proudfully. There were a man and women link their hand on the picture, they use crown.
"neomu yeppo Jin woo-ah"
"thank you seosaengnim" he bowing his body then back to his seat. Bommie look at the one of her student. He playing with his little turtle there, she walk to him and sit next to him.
"hyun soo , why you didnt draw?" Bom ask with rubbing his hair
"annya , you said we must draw the people that we love? They all draw their family"
"and then draw it, i will help you" Bom smile take a pencil color on the table,
"the problem is I havent it, my parents already passed away when Im child, I just live with my immoe"
"do you love her?"
"of course, she's like my mom"
"so draw her, even though you dont have your parents you can draw your auntie then you show it to her. I said we draw the people that we love right?"
"ne!" Hyun soo raise his hand happily.
"good!"


 

 

 

"youre not try to do something? Just stand and lean your body here?" Hongki said little bit mad,
"just shut up I have my own way"
"oh youre have your own way?" Hongki bite his lower lips hold his smile, in this two days after one week they notice Bom from a far Jiyong showing his interest to Bom. His eyes never leave Bom figured when they notice her, its verry different from a week a go. They saw Bom out from the elementary school. She stopped her step on the traficlight waiting for green light. She using head phone there, when the alarm ringing sign for the green light will be end Bom widden her eyes and quickly walk. Jiyong who standing lean his car gasped seeing a truc with full speed. He run over Bom, grab her body and pull her on the side of street, he hold her body tight after they fall to the ground. Jiyong is on top of Bom now, she close her eyes.
"are you okay?" Jiyong ask her gently, all the mad feeling was gone after seeing Bom close face.
"oh my God" Bom open her eyes, he help her to get up from the ground.
"are you okay sir? Im sorry, oh my God where is hurt?" Bom keep asking about his condition. Jiyong smile rubbing his neck. She’s really beautiful.
"are you two alright?" a driver of the truck go down asking them. Jiyong looking at Bom she hang down her head.
"yes sir we're fine, thank you and sorry for-"
"sorry its all my fault" Bom said cut Jiyong word,
"as you both fine, be careful for the next time”  the driver said again

“thank you sir” Jiyong thanked and bowing his body to the driver but not with Bom. She keep low her head down looking at the ground.

“I shouldn’t not use it” Bom throw her head phone then Jiyong take it from the ground and give it to Bom.

“thank you so much sir” Bom bowing her body then walk leave him. he cant move his eyes on her. notice her till she’s gone. Once again he rubbing his neck. While Hongki still standing near Jiyong car. He saw Jiyong with cold face try to understand what Jiyong think about Bom when they on the close situation. He cant understand why Jiyong keep rubbing his neck and smile seeing Bom. He afraid if Jiyong had a bad plan for Bom. No! Hongki waiting until Jiyong back to his car.

“what’s your plan?” Hongki ask him, Jiyong just smile looking at Hongki worried face. He poke Hongki shoulder then open his car start to back to his office.

“I swear if you hurt her I will take you with me on the hell”

“oh son , please calm down .. you said you choose me right? I will show you my own way then” Jiyong said mocking Hongki, Hongki just smile remembering that he know of the end. He will be end his life with her. he don’t sure but his feeling said like that.

“whatever.. you will regret if you hurt her” Jiyong smirk , close the car glass and start the engine.

“you will follow me or not?”

“no , I will home”

“home?”

“Bommie’s home”

“oh dude so you can saw her freely when she doesn’t saw you? awesome idea!!” Jiyong clapping his hand,

“youre the ert here , oh my God your brain sir” right after Hongki said to Jiyong with rolled his eyes his gone. Jiyong not saw him. its make him chuckled. That kid. But .. seems like Bom is same age with me .. its mean that he had relationship with .. he shook his head and chuckled , so this is called love is blind??

“youre the bastard here kids , oh my god”

 

 

 

 

Another day Bom walk to home after teaching on the elementary school. Keep hang down her head. She’s about to die just now, again.. a car suddenly appear when she walk on the side of street. The driver is sleepy so he cant concentrate, lucky Bom she’s find without any scars on her body. how she really wanna die and meet Hongki soon. She wipe her tears on her corner eyes. I guess no one can change you Hongki-ah. Bom stop her step in front of the cafe. Hongki is work there before, Bom look at the piano on the corner of café, sometimes the owner always ask him to play it. Hongki love music so much. He always sing for her with his piano or guitar. Sigh.

“Park Bom?” someone calling her name, she turn her head on the man who called her. it’s the man that safe her on the traffic light, how can he know my name? Bom keep asking herself.

“you know my name sir?” Bom said confusedly , Jiyong snap out and gasped. He forgot about it. here he act like he don’t know Bom. Why the hell he suddenly calling Bommie name?

“oh ahh I .. saw you many time on the elementary school. So I heard the calling you Park Bom. So youre not Park Bom?”

“y.. yes Iam Park Bom” Bommie bow her body , still confuse with her mind. He saw her many time?

“Iam Jiyong , Kwon Jiyong .. you can call me Jiyong or just Ji” Jiyong said politely to Bom ,

“your son is school on there?” Bom asking again , she look more curious now.

“what?! No I have married yet Bom”

“so?”

“ermh , I know you .. can we change the topic here?” she smile awkwardly to Jiyong , he giggled looking Bom eyes, its like a half of moon when she smile.

“where are you will go?” Jiyong ask her as they walk,

“home , you?”

“I about to leave that café and I saw you. I will back to my office”

“Bom , can we be a friend?” he said again after Bom take a silent , she stop her step and look at his face.

“you asking me?”

“oh there is anyone else here named Park Bom?? Where is her where is her?” Jiyong act like he search for something , Bom slap his shoulder and laugh ,

“yah it just me here” she said still laugh, beautiful.. for a sec he looking at Bom without blinking his eyes. He smirk. Feel funny about himself.

“hey hey , what are you looking at?” Bom shaking her hand in front of Jiyong face , he still looking at her. the feeling is not true right? He just amaze with her face , so beautiful but it doesn’t mean that he love her.

“can we , Bom?” he ask again,

“friend?” Jiyong nodded his head

“I never had a friend before except my boyfriend , because we’re friend since we’re kids , even though Im older than him” Bom hang down her head, I know it .. Jiyong said on his mind. Hongki was told everything about Bom. She just have Hongki for her friend , brother , dad and mom. She don’t know where is her parents until now.

“you had me now , I will take you home then .. come here I park my car near her come on” Jiyong drag Bom hand to his car.

“It’s feel so strange” Bom said when they on Jiyong car heading to Bom apartment , Jiyong smile hearing Bom word. He don’t know why he feel like Bom is not the new people that he just meet but seems like he know Bom before. its because Hongki always told a story about Bom or something. he enjoyed the way to Bom apartment.

“it wont be strange anymore” he said , smiling without looking at Bom , he focused on the road infront of him.

 

 

 

 

 

Its been three weeks Jiyong have close with Bom. Keep asking Bom for lunch or dinner together. Sometimes Bom feel confuse when Jiyong suddenly order a cup of sweet corn or corn soup for her. seems like Jiyong know everything about her. even her favorite color he know it. he ever give Bom a bracelet with green color when they walk on the night street festival, Jiyong ask her to come with him on that time. He always remember Hongki word that Bom never accept any strange people for her friend at least she must know he or her for long time then she can accept he or she be her friend but when Jiyong come on her life with all of sudden. She accept him without worries feeling. Every time Jiyong look at Bom seems like she’s hide something from him. Jiyong ever ask to Hongki why Bom accept him easily. But Hongki never answer it.

“where are you will go?” Hongki ask Jiyong on his room. He’s fixing his out fit infront of the mirror.

“wanna join? Oh sorry they can’t see you” Jiyong said with mocking tone,

“club?”

“of course , I need a party time with a girl on it. since I can’t Bom because of you-”

“me? I never said that you can’t her” Jiyong stop his move looking at Hongki,

“oh? So I can?”

“Im sure if youre really want to her you can her but on this time.. you don’t want to hurt her. am I right?”

“hell , why I feel like that? She’s nothing for me. friend? no Im not taking her as my friend. you’re the one who ask me to close with her , so that’s all that I can do. You said I will love her? see? I still haven’t that feeling” Jiyong walk out from his room grabbed her car key and ready for heading to the club.

He inhale the scent on the club. Here we go. He close his eyes with smile bright on his face. He walk on the couch. The girl’s already on the couch so he sit between them. Drink and keep kissing the girl cheek.

“I want you tonight” Jiyong whisper on her right ear. Hongki who saw it just roll his eyes. he cant life without ing any girl. Hongki close his eyes and gone. He want to meet Bom. He widen his eyes when he saw Bom with a man. Seems like its another teacher on the elementary school.

“its already late night why you still here Bom park!” Hongki said with husky voice , its unusual Bom still on the outside until this late night , he keep notice Bom.

“lets home its already late night” Bom said to the man, the man nodded and take Bom back to her apartment. He even take Bom on the 4th floor in front of Bom door. But something goes wrong when the man suddenly push Bom on the wall when she’s about to open the door. The man kissing Bom wildly.

“!! He’s more bastard than Jiyong” Hongki said he looking around him but what to do , he can’t touch anything. He keep cursing hearing Bom groan and try to scream ask for help. He then close his eyes and gone. He’s back on the club with Jiyong there before. lucky him Jiyong is on the rest room.

“Bom is in danger.. someone I don’t know him try to ripped her!”

“what?!!”

“please Ji I know you hadn’t feeling or youre not care with her for this time ple-”

“where is her?!” Jiyong ask as he walk out from the rest room running to the parking lot for taking his car,

“her apartment corridor , 4th floor” Jiyong start the engine and take a full speed to Bom apartment. He run inside the apartment building press the elevator button but its take long time. He run again to the emergency door going up by the stairs. He found Bom sit on the floor with her shirt is ripped. And the button on her chest was open. He stopped his step looking at Bom condition without walk closer to Bom. He feel weak seeing her. he even cant move his legs to walk. he open his coat then raise his power to walk to Bom.

“Bom” his voice is cracked , Bom look at his face and cover her face with her both hand.

“go away from me Ji” Bom said inside her hand,

“no” he place his coat on Bom body but she push him until he fall in front of her. she cried out.

“its me. we’re friend remember?” Jiyong closer to Bom again , he place his coat on Bom body and hug her. she cry on his chest.

“Im afraid” Bom said ,

“its okay , Im here im here.. lets go inside Bom” Jiyong said as he help her to get up from the floor. But she cant standing by her legs. All her body was trembling. He take Bom body and carrying her in bridal style. She tell the code to Jiyong and he press the button as Bom said. He bring her on the couch. Laying her body there.

“who is him?” Jiyong ask Bom ,

“one of teacher on the school”

“where is him now?” he ask again with husky voice , how he really want to punch them until he died.

“I don’t know, I kick his ball many time so he leave me”

“good , you want something Bom?” Jiyong walk to her kitchen take a glass and open the refrigerator to take a water. He give it to Bom and she drink it just a little.

“anything you want?”

“no thank you” she shook her head weakly.

“thank you Ji” Bom said again , he look at Bom. There’s a blood on the corner of Bom lips, a scars on Bom cheek. All her face is mess.

“I will meet him tomorrow Bom. And I swear I will make him out from this country.. don’t worry”

“no no , Im o-”

“just listen at me!! he will be regret for touch and did all of this to you!” he shouted hit the wall.

“Ji.. Jiyong-ah”

“take rest Bom. I will back tomorrow. Take a day off I will ask the head master for it tomorrow”

“no need , Im fine Ji”

“no!! I said just listen to me” he scream again , Bom hang down her head , afraid to facing Jiyong.

“a..arraseo”

“if you need something just call me okay? Rest well Bom-ah” he said as he walk out from Bom apartment. He take his phone for calling all his friend.

“help me to find someone” he said on the phone.

 

 

 

continue on the page two , I dont reread this so Im sorry if there's so many grammars and typo >.<