Roles +Cheat-sheet

sugar & spice; Revamped Apply

Roles 

- Leader + Sub-Vocal (1)

 

- Main Vocal (1)

 

- Lead Vocal (2)

 

- Rapper + Main Dancer (1)

 

- Rapper (1)

 

- Lead Dancer + Sub-Vocal (1)

 

-  Center Face + Sub-Vocal (1)

 

-Maknae (1) + Vocal

(If your applying for either Henry are Zhou Mi you’re allowed to pick anyone of these if not taken by another member)

I would like for the girls to be like the guys  counter parts if you get what am trying to say, I have some ideal types for the girls so by each member names (not all of them) but you can always add on to it =)

 

Leeteuk- The stern mother hen

Heechul- life of the party type of girl/ always gets into arguments with the leader, and Heechul, but all playful.

Hangeng – (If you apply Too be His “daughter” in your history part you will have to explain how you felt about the whole lawsuit and him leaving)

Yesung- I don't care type of girl.  

Kangin   - (In history say how you felt about his scandal)

Shindong – Very Shy and not that strong. (In history imply how you felt about his words towards females)

Sungmin - Innocent face but not innocent at all.  

Eunhyuk  - ( In History talk about his scandal with IU, how did you feel.)

Donghae    

Siwon – The Rebel/Bad Girl      

Ryeowook - Queen Bee   

Kibum- (In History part talk about how you felt when he took a haitus from SuJu, do you still talk to him)

Zhou Mi         

Kyuhyun

Henry- Bubbly type of girl

 

Cheat Sheet

 

+The girl’s ages range from 20-18

+Somewhere in Your application put how the girls fell about Exo, Exo hasn’t debuted just yet, and there is talk about them being the next best thing. How does your character feel about “might” getting replaced.

+Please No Idol Sibling’s. No Mary-Sue’s, Use only Uzzlangs please.

+ Add a bit of edge to your Character, not everyone in the Entertainment world is nice, not all is loved by everyone.

+These girls been in the industry since the ages of 14-16, give them some Scandals, they don’t have to be really major ones (though some are nice). Note: they wouldn’t have dating scandals with their “Fathers”.

+ Be realistic when applying

+ The Girls trained in America and New York before they debuted in Korea, so they basically spent their Pre-teen life and early adult hood together.

+The girls can be mixed but again, be realistic no 20% this 1% that.